How about

You Get:
    Doug Martin
    EJ Manuel
    Harry Douglass

I Get:
    Murray
    Jeremy Maclin

aight...i understand,you feel I'm an idiot cause of the draft picks I have...my tablet was trippin so it was picking whoever was at the top.

BUT you ain't about to fleece me bruh with these ? trades.

ej Manuel ? sucks...ya pundits can suck a ? ! Cause he can read a defense ,doesnt go through his reads...and he is injury prone.

Doug martin had one good stretch and at one point was starting to suck ,so I'll look into his backups before him.

Harry Douglas is a fairy ? .

Do better. RG3 will be fine btw Murray will do better than Martin ,Bortles will be starting ,matt Cassel will be decent ,ask me about yo price of ? team I'll gladly let you in on it
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm a moral person" ? suck some moral nuts
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See what Peanut did? He created an environment where everyone is afraid they are being ? . It's freshman year at ASU in this ? now. Really this is a good move for both sides

From ESPN:

1 Adrian Peterson, MIN 10
    2 LeSean McCoy 7
    3 Jamaal Charles 6
    4 Matt Forte 9
    5 Eddie Lacy 9
    6 Marshawn Lynch 4
    7 Doug Martin 7
    8 Zac Stacy 4
    9 Montee Ball 4
    10 Alfred Morris 10
    11 Le'Veon Bell 12
    12 ? Foster 10
    13 DeMarco Murray
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Other than Peterson ahead of Mccoy, that's a fair list. And you are really comfortable with Ben Tate? Ben ? Tate? Give me one reason why you have high hopes for him

EJ Manuel has a year under his belt and now has new weapons to throw to like Sammy Watkins. He looked good in the beginning of the season. But at the end of the day Jags are on record saying they are going to sit Blake as much as possible, so that leaves you Matt Cassell (who will be replaced by Teddy Bridgewater in no time) and Matt Schabb who's going to throw to..?

Doug Martin is poised for a breakout season. Murray could well be hurt like he does every season, except for last year, which was more on an abberation than anything. Plus the Cowboys are going to throw and throw a lot. Theyre defense is ass cheeks so they will be playing behind quite a bit, leading to even more throwing

As far Harry Douglas he's a solid backup that could get serious minutes this year. Julio and Roddy are fragile one will go down at some point making him the starter'
  • Kellmill
    Options
    My gamble is that Devontae Freeman is going to take that starting job mid season so I can work him in when Murray goes down. I want Murray so I can get some decent production out of him in the early weeks before the inevitable injury
  • Kellmill
    Options
    He has no viable quarterbacks. RG III is his great hope and that ? will go down at some point. There is a very real possibility that there will come a week when you have no Quarterbacks eligible for gameplay. Plus this is a flex QB league, two quarterbacks. Blake Bortles even if he does play has a deep learning curve, and Matt Cassell and Matt Schabb are the second options.
  • Kellmill
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @Parallel because of the way the draft turned out I have a lot of depth at some positions and others I don't. I actually want to keep EJ Manuel but I'm banking on Eli and Russell to stay healthy. I'm not that high on Maclin but I will need a receiver if I trade Douglas Murray is one of the best RBs in the game but he's not being utilized correctly and I don't think many with disagree with that.
  • Kellmill
    Options
    I can afford to lose depth at the QB position I think because like I said I imagine Eli and Russell stay healthy. With a full roster I want to explore to free agency options to answer your "adding depth" argument
  • Kellmill
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    No he is trying to steal two good players ,because he know Doug martin ain't gonna be ? .

ej Manuel can't quarterback.

and Harry Douglas is third receiver.

notice everybody on my team is fragile lol
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Ben Tate averages 6 yards a carry the ? you think you fooling by putting a middle name in between his name? He the workhorse until he goes down.

ej Manuel suck bruh...if you want Murray and maclin you gonna have to give up good players.

Murray will be just fine in Garret and Linehans hands...i know my Cowboys
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Look it dont matter...in four weeks alot of yall gonna be scavenging the free agency pool, and begging for trades
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Lol whatever, let it go.

Correction: The QBs on your team are at best temporary replacements until they get benched. These are facts. Teddy Bridgewater over Cassell. Derek Carr over Schabb. EJ Manuel, as your flex QB has way higher ceiling than both, plus you get a 2nd string receiver in waiting and a RB everyone says is going to have a good year

But I'm cool with my draft. I'm not tripping, but in the meantime do some research across the board and see what people have to say about EJ Manuel's projections.

I'm just gonna have to slaughter you whenever we play to teach you a lesson
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Lol whatever, let it go.

Correction: The QBs on your team are at best temporary replacements until they get benched. These are facts. Teddy Bridgewater over Cassell. Derek Carr over Schabb. EJ Manuel, as your flex QB has way higher ceiling than both, plus you get a 2nd string receiver in waiting and a RB everyone says is going to have a good year

But I'm cool with my draft. I'm not tripping, but in the meantime do some research across the board and see what people have to say about EJ Manuel's projections.

I'm just gonna have to slaughter you whenever we play to teach you a lesson

bruh Ej Manuel sucks can give ah ? about projections lol.

Cassel is gonna be fine...if not I'll pick up Teddy.

Derek Carr over Schaub
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    You ain't teaching me a lesson, unless you start Ej Manuel over Russell Wilson when we play
  • Kellmill
    Options
    He has no viable quarterbacks. RG III is his great hope and that ? will go down at some point. There is a very real possibility that there will come a week when you have no Quarterbacks eligible for gameplay. Plus this is a flex QB league, two quarterbacks. Blake Bortles even if he does play has a deep learning curve, and Matt Cassell and Matt Schabb are the second options.

Mariniate on this. @Parallel, the trade process is so that teams can mutally improve, and always has been.
  • Kellmill
    edited August 2014
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    You ain't teaching me a lesson, unless you start Ej Manuel over Russell Wilson when we play

I may just start him over Eli that week just because
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Mariniate on this. @Parallel, the trade process is so that teams can mutally improve, and always has been.

so you're saying Ej Manuel the guy that was injured more than healthy for the Bills will be my savior?

he is more injury prone than good
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Just say that you think Jeremy Maclin is going to have a breakout season and you want him...that's literally all this comes down to. Notice you've mentioned ever other player in the trade numerous times except him.

right lol. He thinks he is the smartest man in the room.
  • God_Yunn
    Options

nah ? start him over Wilson...teach me a lesson,you say he gonna breakout this year...back up your words
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Lol ya'll ? tripping. If you look my original offer didnt include Maclin. You dont even have to include Maclin

But its all good my ?
  • Kellmill
    Options

nah ? start him over Wilson...teach me a lesson,you say he gonna breakout this year...back up your words

? that, just like I wouldn't advise you to start him over RGIII. But he's definitely a better fantasy option than the rest of the struggle you have at QB
  • Kellmill
    Options
    That's what I'm saying
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Last time I seen him play ...he sucked
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Last time you saw him play they didn't have josh McNown and Greg schiano was the coach