FREE JEEZY !!!!! HELD ON A MILLI BOND

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asking whether bust his guns wasn't asinine?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    He always seemed to struggle between having street cred & accolades

What he don't realize it's like Snoop Dog trying to be as gangsta as when he first came out
    once kats reach a certain level of success and recognition in Hollywood it naturally takes away
    from a rappers street edge <- You fighting and puting your freedom at risk for something
    that is almost impossible to keep (street cred)

That's like a sacrifice you have to make for the money and stardom
    You have to give up a level of street cred
    Could be but for all we know Jeezy didn't do anything. Let's wait before we jump to conclusions...

come on jeezy def aint slow ... they going after the public figure ... jeezy aint do nothing prob wasnt even in the same room smh

Then why isn't wiz arrested? He a bigger name than jeezy.

only in ur mind.

Oh really?
    Who headlined the show?

it was a co headlining tour, u can sit here and pretend like jeezy dont do wiz first week numbers in his third week, on a sinkin ship like def jam, 9 years after he debuted if u want to tho bruh.

We dem boyz

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz did perform last tho
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wiz being the bigger name damn I done seen it all
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A million dollars on a weapon....? outta here.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    He always seemed to struggle between having street cred & accolades

What he don't realize it's like Snoop Dog trying to be as gangsta as when he first came out
    once kats reach a certain level of success and recognition in Hollywood it naturally takes away
    from a rappers street edge <- You fighting and puting your freedom at risk for something
    that is almost impossible to keep (street cred)

That's like a sacrifice you have to make for the money and stardom
    You have to give up a level of street cred
    Could be but for all we know Jeezy didn't do anything. Let's wait before we jump to conclusions...

come on jeezy def aint slow ... they going after the public figure ... jeezy aint do nothing prob wasnt even in the same room smh

Then why isn't wiz arrested? He a bigger name than jeezy.

only in ur mind.

Oh really?
    Who headlined the show?

it was a co headlining tour, u can sit here and pretend like jeezy dont do wiz first week numbers in his third week, on a sinkin ship like def jam, 9 years after he debuted if u want to tho bruh.

Wasn't he gettin his album pushed back every other month at 1 point tho
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy bust his guns tho
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Jeezy bust his guns tho

I hope he really ain't involved in this shooting. He was about to drop this album, get back on track and some ? ? might put him away for ? knows how long.

Million dollar bonds ain't for playing around
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    On the other hand this is oakland, so all he gotta do is stay clear of the white girl mob. V nasty don't play
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy bust his guns tho

I hope he really ain't involved in this shooting. He was about to drop this album, get back on track and some ? ? might put him away for ? knows how long.

Million dollar bonds ain't for playing around

True.would rather have Jeezy out puttin music
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy got his passed revoked in Oakland/Bay
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Jeezy can't comeback to the bay
    lol where y'all getting this from? Random nobodies who stay in safe parts of the bay but act like they live in the hood areas on social media?

@bossflossy

Where you from bruh?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    The thing is, all these so-called gangsta/trap rappers talk about going to jail like its a rite of passage. So now that he's in a situation where he's in jail, why are people screaming "Free Jeezy!!!???" Like somebody else said, do the crime do the time.

And what was he doing with a semi automatic rifle anyway? I mean, what could he possibly use it for?

How did I get 10 wacks? I haven't listened to all of his albums but from what I've heard he's on that street/gangsta/trap vibe. Talking about selling drugs, shooting people and living lawless. In a civilized society if you live lawless you end up in jail. Its that simple (although there's countries you can move to that don't have modern police forces so its every man for himself.)

So now Jeezy got caught breaking the law and he's in jail. What's the problem? That's the life he claims right?

Explain what's so wack about what I wrote?

Don't you guys think that people carrying unlicensed assault rifles should be checked? Or do you like watching the news and hearing about people getting shot?

I'm not sure if Jeezy is a convicted felon but if he is, do you guys think convicted felons should be allowed to carry guns?
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Like this muthafuckin blunt I'll smoke ya ? !
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course a convicted felon should be able to protect himself. Does a felony make him 3/5ths of a man in the eyes of a white man yes. He's a entertainer just sometimes art imitates life. We have freedom of speech too so dont condemned him for expressing his opinion or views on his life. Free the Snowman
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Of course a convicted felon should be able to protect himself. Does a felony make him 3/5ths of a man in the eyes of a white man yes. He's a entertainer just sometimes art imitates life. We have freedom of speech too so dont condemned him for expressing his opinion or views on his life. Free the Snowman
    Lol
    Wtf you talking about
    Ol civil rights for rich ass rappers, ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is, all these so-called gangsta/trap rappers talk about going to jail like its a rite of passage. So now that he's in a situation where he's in jail, why are people screaming "Free Jeezy!!!???" Like somebody else said, do the crime do the time.

And what was he doing with a semi automatic rifle anyway? I mean, what could he possibly use it for?

How did I get 10 wacks? I haven't listened to all of his albums but from what I've heard he's on that street/gangsta/trap vibe. Talking about selling drugs, shooting people and living lawless. In a civilized society if you live lawless you end up in jail. Its that simple (although there's countries you can move to that don't have modern police forces so its every man for himself.)

So now Jeezy got caught breaking the law and he's in jail. What's the problem? That's the life he claims right?

Explain what's so wack about what I wrote?

Don't you guys think that people carrying unlicensed assault rifles should be checked? Or do you like watching the news and hearing about people getting shot?

I'm not sure if Jeezy is a convicted felon but if he is, do you guys think convicted felons should be allowed to carry guns?

you trying to get more wacks or what ?? lol

but your right in a sense ... but jeezy isnt one of those senseless street rapping dudes ... he def has a concious with his music especially post trap or die ... he has growth and remorse to his music ... this would be a comment that would fit someone like 2chainz lil wayne or rick ross ....
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you saying, "free the snowman" because he's a good rapper and you like his music? or are you saying, "free the snowman" because you don't think he did anything that warrants being arrested?

I remember when Slick Rick was in jail. The facts of the case were as follows; He shot somebody a few times and then lead the police on a car chase. When the police finally pulled him over he had several unlicensed guns in the trunk of his car with the serial numbers scratched off. Nevertheless people were saying "free Slick Rick!!!".

In hindsight, Slick Rick got what he deserved. Call me a square, a snitch or whatever term you want but I think people that have unlicensed guns who shoot people should go to jail. I don't condone the "code of the streets" because the court system is more accurate/precise. They use detectives, investigators and forensics to make sure the person is guilty before they take the case to trial. On the streets they just shoot each other on suspicion of guilt.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in, dropped my lil joke, then left. Figured this thread was just gon be about rapper catches gun charge, but i just got done readin the first page...

article-2197399-14CD70AA000005DC-921_634x334.jpg

Oh my. Lemme catch up real quick
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FREE SLICK RICK
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zpxOCHr.png

guess def jam is scratch off the list
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »
    zpxOCHr.png

Can't t.i just put in a call to his ppl?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There have to be more to this situation....100k is shouldn't be difficult for jeezy to get. That's probably in his jewelry box easy
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »
    zpxOCHr.png

funny but everybody knows you dont have to put up the whole milli....i actually thought he woulda been out by now....sumn else is up