• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this bitin' ass biter.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now he doesn't sound like Nas?

Pretty sure they had the voice altered before, and I'm betting to try mimic Nas to get that buzz going for him.. the download links I'd seen of this guys EP said the voice was pitch altered on the ones I saw
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tamron Hall gonna be mad it aint Nas...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? bastard
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I don't think he even sounds like Nas.

Yeah I was saying the same thing, theres 1 song on the EP where he sounds abit like him thats about it...

He is obviously influenced by Nas, he also sounds influenced by Ghost or Rae here to...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I was saying the same thing, theres 1 song on the EP where he sounds abit like him thats about it...

He is obviously influenced by Nas, he also sounds influenced by Ghost or Rae here to...

You know who doesn't sound like nas? ? migos.
    You know who don't sound like nas? ? e-40.

You know who does sound like nas? A ? trying his hardest to sound, pattern, and vocalize his style after nas, so much so that he drops slang like "illmatic" and references to late 80s and early 90s nyc queens life

If you don't think it's nas, that's one thing. But I refuse to believe you listen to this ? and say to yourself "man this ? don't sound like nas at all. How could anyone possibly think this was nasir jones?"

Come on bruh.

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

You know who does sound like nas? A ? trying his hardest to sound, pattern, and vocalize his style after nas, so much so that he drops slang like "illmatic" and references to late 80s and early 90s nyc queens life

If you don't think it's nas, that's one thing. But I refuse to believe you listen to this ? and say to yourself "man this ? don't sound like nas at all. How could anyone possibly think this was nasir jones?"

Come on bruh.

I said His VOICE doesnt sound like Nas, no one said his vocab doesnt sound like Nas... Hence why I said he sounds like he is influenced by Nas, Rae and Ghost... But his voice is clearly different...

I dont know how die hard Nas stans thought he was Nas, its crazy... I said there is 1 track on his EP where he does actually sound like Nas... But if you listen to the whole EP it was clearly not him...
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

Come on bruh.

I said His VOICE doesnt sound like Nas, no one said his vocab doesnt sound like Nas... Hence why I said he sounds like he is influenced by Nas, Rae and Ghost... But his voice is clearly different...

I dont know how die hard Nas stans thought he was Nas, its crazy... I said there is 1 track on his EP where he does actually sound like Nas... But if you listen to the whole EP it was clearly not him...

? . This dudes voice is like nas
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is...he raps about Nas life..his PBS special, etc...now this guy thinks hes about to sell out Webster Hall? Yeah, ok..and on top of that.. the ? dont even follow Nas on twitter..ludicrous.lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ? argued me down he was Nas and I was like
    no073%20watermark.gif
    2548810-5216341392-80cd6.gif
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He still sounds a lot like nas to me, his lyrics are not as sharp and he does not paint as good of a picture but his lineage is clearly from the rakim/nas school of rap
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is what's hot? Crackers stealing classic flows to the T? At least him and Action Bronson true NY natives. Nah, this some ? .
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    ? coming up sounding like a nas carbon copy
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    So does anyone have any info on this dudes webster hall show the other day?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2W53YG7FMk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIHM0bJGwE

Nevermind. I guess him and action bronson can recreate verb intercourse.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dead ass thought he was Nas

Cool lil EP he dropped not to long ago