The Average White American Has Almost No Black Friends, Depressing Research Finds

Options
1235»

Comments

• dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I understand the social implications but why would you want to be friends with whites anyway?
    Lol
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    The average black person has 8 white friends?

Hmm.

translation the average black man has ? at least 8 white ? . so at least 8 black dudes claim kat as a friend
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Viktor wrote: »
    Viktor wrote: »
    I understand the social implications but why would you want to be friends with whites anyway?

I fully expect you and Six to have nothing but black owned products in your inventory. From your mattress to the jeans you wear. Is being militant an online gimmick thing or your real nature?
    Who except for you butt hurt losers ever uses the word "militant?" Find a post where I said I was "militant."

I'LL WAIT.......Exactly...now ? you emotionally distraught ? fly.

You cave monkeys and your pathetically fragile egos. A black man/woman doesn't give a ? about you or your friendship and you immediately go insane start padding your walls (no, not your apartment walls...your vaginal walls you nagging ? .)

? outta here wit your Beyonce ass emotions, "WHY DONT YOU LOVE MEEEEE!? WHEN I MADE MY RACE SO EASY TO LOOOVE?" ass crackas man. Die twice u ? germ.

? outta here with my Beyonce emotions but yet your sashay attitude indicates that you clearly cannot carry out a discussion without reacting like a 5 year old boy who can't express himself when I showed no ill intent in my post. You react with negative energy yet I'm the cave monkey but you respond like a untamed animal?
    Once again, you albino chimp. I can absolutely carry out a discussion maturely; WITH HUMANS. And peep the ? arrogance.

Look how it demands I speak to it in a certain fashion. I'll speak to you like the subhuman bile you are. You should be happy I took the time to insult you. A black man acknowledged your pitiful existence; This is your finest hour you ? germ, be more appreciative.

All day long you talk about black this and black that. I wonder, are you really this militant in your actual life.
    There you go again with your "militant" fantasies. Any time these animals see a superior life form that can do without them they get angry and disillusioned.

You animals start going off into some fantasy world where we really wear tuxedos and bow ties and tap dance on the top of pianos for Now & Laters and watermelons. Where we watch the Andy Griffith Show, tip our top hats and step off the sidewalk when we see cave ? .
    do you buy black only products
    YES...I purchased my laptop from Shabazz ElectronicS and my cell phone from Malcolm Jamal Warner X telephone services. Also I dont put knots in my ties cuz real ? don't voluntarily wear nooses.

That's about as dumb as asking a Klansman: "SINCE A BLACK MAN INVENTED THE TRAFFIC SIGNAL, DO YOU RUN RED LIGHTS ON PURPOSE IN AN ACT OF DEFIANCE?"

U parasites and your ? questions.

? hilarious.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do friends in the workplace count?

If not, I have zero non-poc friends.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not in this day and age. Lets ask mike brown's family.