Anyone gamble on football?

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I been lowkey stinging them on the straight bets... I play on SBG Global, won a 170 taking USC on the straight money line today against Stanford... I have been ? off doing parlay bets for years they are always a bust somehow someway lmao, I was offered 25 bucks to play with on SBG and have been dinking and dunking the straight plays, I'm going large on Chicago Bears tomorrow for the -6.5... I see that offense getting crankd up quick, wish me luck I need this 300 lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I been lowkey stinging them on the straight bets... I play on SBG Global, won a 170 taking USC on the straight money line today against Stanford... I have been ? off doing parlay bets for years they are always a bust somehow someway lmao, I was offered 25 bucks to play with on SBG and have been dinking and dunking the straight plays, I'm going large on Chicago Bears tomorrow for the -6.5... I see that offense getting crankd up quick, wish me luck I need this 300 lol

The over is a safer option imo
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CFL...MON +107...HAM/MON OV 46
    MLB...PIT -1.5 +110
    SF -4.5
    SF/DAL OV 50
    CFL...WIN +2.5
    Vikings+155

Jaguars/Eagles o51-105

Jets-5-109

Ravens-120

Bills/Bears o47.5-108

Chiefs-3-115

Redskins+155

Patriots-3.5-106

Bills team total o20-110

Redskins tt o20.5-105

Chiefs tt o23.5-110

3 units each
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting slaughtered today on nfl & mlb.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    ? Chicago smh lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Smfh @ Chicago b.

However, I did take Atlanta straight up!
  • MillzOG
    Options
    I swear I was rooting on chicago just for the homie too lol.

Any of ya on that fanduel ? ? I started a thing there and I was killin it earlier today. Big ass tournament, 20k total prizes..first place 1500... $5 entry for 1 week fantasy football.

I was in 1st place at about 4:50 pm. Now ? that had Julius Thomas done went past me and I'm in ? 21st place smfh lol. But I'll take winning 60 off of 5 allday!
  • dc_teflondon23
    dc_teflondon23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    ? the bears and steelers
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Chargers blew up my 4 gamer... Took the ML instead of PS and it bit me... Smdh they gave it away
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Haven't made any bets today...waiting on this weekend to get it poppin again.

I'm mad as ? that Spain lost though, was looking forward to putting money on Spain vs USA, was definitely gonna take Spain at home too lol.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Straight betting is usually the way to go unless you get a juicy spread of something like -2.5, since how often do NFL teams usually win by 2 points or less? Pounded the -2.5 on the Ravens tonight at -120 instead of the straight up at -144.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cincy-10 tonight
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Word easy money on Baylor -34...but yo, No Adrian Peterson on Sunday. That Patriots -3 (+100) feels like stealing money right now.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cfb free picks...(i'm giving u ? free money)
    indiana -7
    wyoming +45
    tulsa +1
    umass+17
    uga -5.5
  • Rampage12
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    cfb free picks...(i'm giving u ? free money)
    indiana -7
    wyoming +45
    tulsa +1
    umass+17
    uga -5.5

Yeah, about that.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Took the Colts (-3) tonight at -110.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Having a very bad 2 week nfl run. Very bad.

Very Bad.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Like I said I'd bet the Colts, Luck's never lost back to back games in his NFL career.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have taken the Eagles on the moneyline, and the colts on the under 28.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Got royally screwed by them not calling an obvious PI on the Luck INT, then that ? horsecollar call on McCoy that should've been a 5 yard loss but turns into a 15 yard penalty.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta respect the jux, there was an absolute phantom illegal hands to the face call earlier in the game that allowed indy to score a touchdown too. The game is the game.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone ? with fanduel? I'm trying this ? for the first time
  • MillzOG
    Options

I ? with it. I've won a couple dollars so far. Just my advice, unless you're an absolute baseball czar, don't waste money betting on it...just do the football tournaments.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

I ? with it. I've won a couple dollars so far. Just my advice, unless you're an absolute baseball czar, don't waste money betting on it...just do the football tournaments.

Yea I'm bout mess with the football tourney. Baseball is the most unpredictable sport to bet on.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Head to head and 50/50 games is the way to go on fanduel or draftkings. You will get lost in the crowd trying to turn a couple of dollars into hundreds in those tourneys that have thousand of entrants. In head to head play all you gotta do is have a better lineup than one other person. In 50/50 games if there are 10 players you just have to place in the top half to win. The smaller the field the better your odds of winning. I only ? with head to head games. Good Luck and play responsibly bcuz this ? is addictive. lol

Warning: on fanduel STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS UNTIL YOU BECOME A GREAT PLAYER:
    1ucror
    condia
    csuram88

These dudes are professional players and are very good. You will beat them every now and then but just remember that big bank takes little bank over the long run.