Bride n Chicagobreed WOAT ATTN ?

Options
OmegaConflict
OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in AKA Donkey
Answer him nasty b
@tha_bride22‌

Thanks for showing me a good time in the chi.

@‌evilchuck

Thanks for the plug
Breed is such a gentleman!

We showed each other a great time...

Sorry dro...

Lets talk about
@‌bride22
What you wore that night? was his sister aka (tankhead) there?

You wanna run a train on his sister or nah

:::Update::::
Welp, this was fun... I got to gauge the different reactions from the community which were surprisingly supportive! Lol

But I regret to inform you all that breed and I never hooked up.

And on behalf of my ? I'd like to say that she and I are thoroughly insulted!

As much as I've boasted about my awesomeness in and out of bed, the dead giveaway was that he wasn't singing my praises about the skills I've worked hard to master.

In addition, I've met a few of the male Chicago posters and I'm sure they'd tell you this is out of character for me... I'm actually a nice lady when you get to know me...

Breed, you know you're all good with me and next time you're in the city we'll definitely hang out!

Thank you all for listening and have a great holiday weekend :)
Welp, this was fun... I got to gauge the different reactions from the community which were surprisingly supportive! Lol

But I regret to inform you all that breed and I never hooked up.

And on behalf of my ? I'd like to say that she and I are thoroughly insulted!

As much as I've boasted about my awesomeness in and out of bed, the dead giveaway was that he wasn't singing my praises about the skills I've worked hard to master.

In addition, I've met a few of the male Chicago posters and I'm sure they'd tell you this is out of character for me... I'm actually a nice lady when you get to know me...

Breed, you know you're all good with me and next time you're in the city we'll definitely hang out!

Thank you all for listening and have a great holiday weekend :)

Yea we were to busy to kick it. But thank YOU for showing me how sensitive and emotional the IC guys are. for all the guys who were drake'n her pm's you are officially known as the "Village People" cause ya'll so ? and emotional. Have a good day bride and ill hit you later.

Comments