So, I took an L and got ethered at Walmart today

Options
deadeye
deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in AKA Donkey
Just a little over 30 minutes ago, I went into walmart and thought I saw AK47.......aka "Manda."

I couldn't tell for sure because she had on sunglasses.

Same shaped face, arms, chest, and wide....thick hips.

I walk up to her and ask her if her name is Amanda.

She said no, I said "sorry to bother you" and finished shopping.

Well, I did follow her up and down the aisles for about 5 minutes after......but nothing overt.

I should've left well enough alone at that point.

However, I go home, drop off my groceries, and decide to go back to Walmart to see if this chick is still there.

Now, even though I had already finished shopping, I thought it would look strange if I just started walking around Walmart without a shopping cart.

So, genius that I am, I decided to get a shopping cart.

I thought it might take a while to look around Walmart to find her, but soon as I walked in....she was right there in the produce section.

Long story short, I ask her if I can talk to her for a few minutes. ( I know...kinda lame)

Before I could even get a few more words out, she says:

"You don't have any groceries in your shopping cart. I mean, you don't have anything at all. What are you...the Walmart lurker or something?

926.gif

Then she goes on to say "I'm very married and have about ten kids to feed."

She said she was joking about the ten kids, but gave the impression that she had quite a few.

After that, I said "nice meeting you anyway" and walked away laughing and embarrassed by what had just transpired.

That's it.

Roast away.

Comments