oh damn.....ISIS beheads a 2nd american journalist

Options
zerocool
zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
Video Claims to Show U.S. Reporter’s Beheading by ISIS

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/world/middleeast/steven-sotloff-isis-execution.html?_r=0&referrer=

These ? ain't playing....I ain't posting the vid

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Appears to be the same guy the beheaded James Foley.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Appears to be the same guy the beheaded James Foley.

Same ? British guy...? Damn
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happens when they get desperate. They want us to stop air raids and providing support to the kurds but that won't happen. Funny how media will cover this story but not the kurdish soldiers who ? beheaded
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    What happens when they get desperate. They want us to stop air raids and providing support to the kurds but that won't happen. Funny how media will cover this story but not the kurdish soldiers who ? beheaded

They are killing everything..by many different means you see these videos front and center because americans only care about American lives.. they showed 250 men piled up on top of each other dead. These savages arent discriminating.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the video?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

They are killing everythin..by many different means you see these videos front and center because americans only xare about American lives.. they showed 250 men piled up on top of each other dead. These savages arent discriminating.

I understand the whole Americans only care about Americans but I just mean damn them kurds is on the ground fighting for their very way of life and all that mean stream media show is journalist. Maybe it's cause I'm a solider to but they can at least acknowledge what the kurds are doing out there.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    republicans gonna get mad at Obama like he holding the avengers back

This.

• playmaker88
    Options
    We have to do something its a position that we put ourselves in long ago, but our allies especially the uk need to be more than token supporter of the fight, there is never a right way forward as far as the end game but they are extremely well funded and they are spreading terror through out the region. And you have many impressionable idiots throughout the globe willing to die for nothing. Those terrorist are just willing pawns
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can we profile all british people and suspect them of being Isis members now?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arab excellence.

Has anyone gotten ISIS side of the story?
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vibe makes a good point. What is Pres. Obama suppose to do? Go in guns blazing like Bush? He'll get criticized for puttin our soldiers at risk. Damned if he do, damned if he don't.

When other citizens from other countries were gettin beheaded, where was the GOP AND Democrats outcries for the Pres. to do something then? They don't want the U.S. to be the world's police, but yet they the U.S. to police the world.

He is already doing the right thing with airstrikes against ISIS artillery and vehicles, just need to increase the rate of it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Arab excellence.

im no expert but my assumption is that for every one american they behead they probably get at least a half dozen of their buildings bombed by us or by weapons provided to their enemies by us.

theres 2 sides to every story but even al qaeda not ? with them so
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Lol at isis side of the story ...you serious
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Arab excellence.

im no expert but my assumption is that for every one american they behead they probably get at least a half dozen of their buildings bombed by us or by weapons provided to their enemies by us.

theres 2 sides to every story but even al qaeda not ? with them so

? ? isis, they are slaughtering women and children
  • Mr. West
    Mr. West Members Posts: 212
    Options
    What's the point of these Muslim's beheading innocent American's? This is why people dislike Muslims. I know there's good and bad Muslim's, but this ? is going too far.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Mr. West wrote: »
    What's the point of these Muslim's beheading innocent American's? This is why people dislike Muslims. I know there's good and bad Muslim's, but this ? is going too far.
    You clearly are in the dark
    @Kai‌