WILL ISLAM EVER ADMIT THAT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
All these other religions all had a dark period in time at one point. They all eventually came up out of it though. But islam...........these cats haven't changed in over a 1,000 years. They refuse to come up out of their screwed up backward archaic ways. They still treat woman like 2nd class citizens/? /property. They still "strongly" believe in complete outlandish stuff. My reason for making this thread is because I was watching the news today and they had a short segment on exacty what a lot of us are thinking. I thought to myself, "finally!!!! somebody saying something". They were talking to some muslims and asked them to speak on the many many many screwed up things that are done in the name of allah. Of coarse they all started to deflect and only focused on the positive(turned a blind eye).

But on the real though, islam is the only religion that hasn't come up out of the dark ages smh. You can't sit up and use the excuse that it's a small amount of "extremist" anymore. IT'S HUGE GROUPS OF THESE NUT CASES ALL OVER AND THEY HARM COUNTLESS INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERY DAY! THEY ALL MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT'S IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. These fools be killing pregnant women, kids, babies, ? people, kittens, butterfly's etc etc all day every day.

My question is, why don't all the important powerful people with a voice in islam come out publicly and denouce these "extremist"? Why all these so called holy men with all this pull/power never declare jihad on all these "extremist"? If there was ever a time for a holy war than this is it. these people are a threat to islam aren't they?

They wont pay too much attention to the ? load of "extremist" within islam. But they will preach all day about stupid things like praying to the east all the time, fasting, not eating pork, only sexually associate/mary other muslims, etc etc.

chained-muslim-women.jpg
muslimhate128.jpg
pal_boy_yawns.jpg

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Islam will be the religion of the anti-christ and must be/ will be destroyed.

the end times battle will be a fight between islam and christianity/western nations
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Islam is the scapegoat and the mechanism through which these extremist hitch their wagon too..islam is not the problem uts the practicioners and the cultural practices in certain countries the culture of violence and barbarism is not a pillar of Islam..
    Bruh, these "extremist" have been around since the start of islam and they been repping islam heavy till this day. They are at the muslim churches, they beat their wives and ? women but nothing is done etc etc. The fact is that these cats go hand in hand with islam. The respected islamic so called holy men turn a blind eye to them and respond the way you just did.

My question is why do these people latch onto islam and nothing else to justify their evil? They could use something else as a "scapegoat". I didn't just address people running around with rocket launchers near daycare centers. I was talking about messed up things in general that is said to be OK because allah wills it. None of these powerful people in the muslim community lift a finger to stop these cats. these "extremist" are running wild as we speak in the name of allah and what is the nation of islam doing about it? I mean it's not hard to find these people. They all go to the same places to worship lol!!! Somebody can identify their son, daughter, or relative smh.

Why don't good muslim "extremist" catch these wolves in allah's clothing and punish them for their crimes against the only ? ?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    All these other religions all had a dark period in time at one point. They all eventually came up out of it though. But islam...........these cats haven't changed in over a 1,000 years. They refuse to come up out of their screwed up backward archaic ways. They still treat woman like 2nd class citizens/? /property. They still "strongly" believe in complete outlandish stuff. My reason for making this thread is because I was watching the news today and they had a short segment on exacty what a lot of us are thinking. I thought to myself, "finally!!!! somebody saying something". They were talking to some muslims and asked them to speak on the many many many screwed up things that are done in the name of allah. Of coarse they all started to deflect and only focused on the positive(turned a blind eye).

But on the real though, islam is the only religion that hasn't come up out of the dark ages smh. You can't sit up and use the excuse that it's a small amount of "extremist" anymore. IT'S HUGE GROUPS OF THESE NUT CASES ALL OVER AND THEY HARM COUNTLESS INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERY DAY! THEY ALL MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT'S IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. These fools be killing pregnant women, kids, babies, ? people, kittens, butterfly's etc etc all day every day.

My question is, why don't all the important powerful people with a voice in islam come out publicly and denouce these "extremist"? Why all these so called holy men with all this pull/power never declare jihad on all these "extremist"? If there was ever a time for a holy war than this is it. these people are a threat to islam aren't they?

They wont pay too much attention to the ? load of "extremist" within islam. But they will preach all day about stupid things like praying to the east all the time, fasting, not eating pork, only sexually associate/mary other muslims, etc etc.

chained-muslim-women.jpg
    muslimhate128.jpg
    pal_boy_yawns.jpg

The so called moderate muslims don't call for war on the extremist much because they don't usually have a real religious reason to do so because islam calls for those "extremist" actions. most of those beheadings and killings are perfectly fine under islamic law. islam is not like these other religions islam was designed for political and state power
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

chained-muslim-women.jpg
    muslimhate128.jpg
    pal_boy_yawns.jpg

The so called moderate muslims don't call for war on the extremist much because they don't usually have a real religious reason to do so because islam calls for those "extremist" actions. most of those beheadings and killings are perfectly fine under islamic law. islam is not like these other religions islam was designed for political and state power
    You get what I'm saying but the bold is your christianity talking though lol. Try to approach this without your gang religions influence. I don't have a religion so I can easily call out B.S without bias. The bold could easily be said about your religion also but that aint what we talking about.

It's beyond hilarious to me how none of these special/holy people in islam are banning together to flush out the "extremist". But they can ? and lock up women for talking back to their husbands or cheating. They will have a huge trial in the name of allah for something as silly as that though. Where was all of these great rich and powerful islamic figures when them people was on that mountain being saved by us evil americans?

None of these questions are ever directly addressed. You will never see muslims pull together to fully address the ? load of "extremist". But thousands of muslims can gather to walk in a circle around a piece of comet that is "supposed" to be divine. You can't tell me that's not hilarious!

These "extremist" seem to be running things wherever they are. They have been starting wars ever since the start of the religion.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

chained-muslim-women.jpg
    muslimhate128.jpg
    pal_boy_yawns.jpg

You get what I'm saying but the bold is your christianity talking though lol. Try to approach this without your gang religions influence. I don't have a religion so I can easily call out B.S without bias. The bold could easily be said about your religion also but that aint what we talking about.

It's beyond hilarious to me how none of these special/holy people in islam are banning together to flush out the "extremist". But they can ? and lock up women for talking back to their husbands or cheating. They will have a huge trial in the name of allah for something as silly as that though. Where was all of these great rich and powerful islamic figures when them people was on that mountain being saved by us evil americans?

None of these questions are ever directly addressed. You will never see muslims pull together to fully address the ? load of "extremist". But thousands of muslims can gather to walk in a circle around a piece of comet that is "supposed" to be divine. You can't tell me that's not hilarious!

These "extremist" seem to be running things wherever they are. They have been starting wars ever since the start of the religion.

The truth is these people are not extremist that is the religion of islam and the so called extremist are living by it in it's rawest form , there is no judicial system of law in christinity and the apostles never set up any earthly government christinity can be used politically but islam is political

even the act of pilgrimage to mecca is a political and economic move but when i tell people that islam is not like any other religion people say i am biased.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @zombie

Bruh, It's been obvious for a minute now but it's really obvious now. These damn muslims are acting a complete fool and stay screaming allah. Where's all the propaganda denouncing them..............
    All they ever do is sit up and say "they are not islam" and then sit back and watch 100's of innocent people get blown up left and right. Who has ever revoked sadom, bin laden etc etc islam pass on a major level. These well known evil folks repped allah to the fullest without being challenged. They went and freely visited holy sites and cities and not one person tried to stop these false muslims..........

Put all this together and it's pretty clear there's a major internal problem in islam. I mean their beloved profit was a well know super ? . Not one muslim batted an eye after reading about this child molester. They flat out talk about this creepy old man forcing himself on little girls and even marrying them lol!!! This ? is allowed to this day. I guess this is also the doings of "extremist" too. The screwed up treatment of women is also "extremist" too I guess......Not liking jews and treating them bad is also "extremist" fault too...... It all has nothing to do with the teachings of good ol perfect islam......
    giphy.gif
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like you said they are stuck in the dark ages. What is wrong today is vastly different than what was wrong way back when. I don't think all the people who read the Qur'an are bad however, but they aint good for turning a blind eye to this ? . Same can be said of many religions. Western interference in the middle east doesn't help much, just provides more recruits.Its gonna take a lot make the middle east a functioning, less barbaric place though, which would probably some horrible war. There ain't gonna be peace there for a looong time I think

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Islam is the scapegoat and the mechanism through which these extremist hitch their wagon too..islam is not the problem uts the practicioners and the cultural practices in certain countries the culture of violence and barbarism is not a pillar of Islam..
    Bruh, these "extremist" have been around since the start of islam and they been repping islam heavy till this day. They are at the muslim churches, they beat their wives and ? women but nothing is done etc etc. The fact is that these cats go hand in hand with islam. The respected islamic so called holy men turn a blind eye to them and respond the way you just did.

My question is why do these people latch onto islam and nothing else to justify their evil? They could use something else as a "scapegoat". I didn't just address people running around with rocket launchers near daycare centers. I was talking about messed up things in general that is said to be OK because allah wills it. None of these powerful people in the muslim community lift a finger to stop these cats. these "extremist" are running wild as we speak in the name of allah and what is the nation of islam doing about it? I mean it's not hard to find these people. They all go to the same places to worship lol!!! Somebody can identify their son, daughter, or relative smh.

Why don't good muslim "extremist" catch these wolves in allah's clothing and punish them for their crimes against the only ? ?

Great points. While I understand why some Muslims become radicalized and attach to their faith because everything else is falling apart around them, it disgusts me more then anything how Muslims in many parts of the world treat their own neighbors and even their own fellow Muslims. Boko Haram has no excuse to attack innocent people the way they do, and kidnapping people, including children to sell as slaves the way they and other Muslim groups do is disgusting. Another reason to hate the Abrahamic ? ....
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Like you said they are stuck in the dark ages. What is wrong today is vastly different than what was wrong way back when. I don't think all the people who read the Qur'an are bad however, but they aint good for turning a blind eye to this ? . Same can be said of many religions. Western interference in the middle east doesn't help much, just provides more recruits.Its gonna take a lot make the middle east a functioning, less barbaric place though, which would probably some horrible war. There ain't gonna be peace there for a looong time I think

Pretty much, Islam is a young religion and sadly young religions tend to have the most violent and radical followers. Christianity in its early days saw savagery even worse then what Muslims are doing now, and what western nations are doing in Muslim lands is not helping anything at all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Pretty much, Islam is a young religion and sadly young religions tend to have the most violent and radical followers. Christianity in its early days saw savagery even worse then what Muslims are doing now, and what western nations are doing in Muslim lands is not helping anything at all.

The Church was built on the blood of the martyrs. Rome showed no mercy till the time of Constantine.

The greatest persecution is coming though. ISIL is giving the world a preview of what's in store for all those who refuse the mark of the beast. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options

The Church was built on the blood of the martyrs. Rome showed no mercy till the time of Constantine.

The greatest persecution is coming though. ISIL is giving the world a preview of what's in store for all those who refuse the mark of the beast. Amen.

As brutal as ISIS is, I don't think they're gonna overreach that bad, they can barely hold on to the land it has already and they're being attacked by the Iranians, Russians, Syrian president, America, and even the Germans according to sources. People will be surprised in a few years how downgraded ISIS will become. UNLESS America gets more involved, then ISIS without a doubt will get more powerful. America is the Great Satan in that region, so let's all pray America keeps leading from behind and better yet not lead at all

As far as the Christian church, well, the Spaniards didn't how much mercy worldwide lol, and we all know the Christian church supported them alot
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, principalities, rulers of darkness, spiritual wickedness in high places, the hordes of the fallen angels of ? . Amen.

So the spirits that are in the folks behind the be headings will be the same spirit that will overrun the world for a brief period of time during the tribulation period, which starts with the fall of Babylon the Great. And all who resist the spirit of antichrist will be beheaded. The human instruments are just doing the devils bidding. But thanks be to ? that He will return, very shortly, and the slain of The Lord on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth. Even so come, Lord Jesus. Amen.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, principalities, rulers of darkness, spiritual wickedness in high places, the hordes of the fallen angels of ? . Amen.

So the spirits that are in the folks behind the be headings will be the same spirit that will overrun the world for a brief period of time during the tribulation period, which starts with the fall of Babylon the Great. And all who resist the spirit of antichrist will be beheaded. The human instruments are just doing the devils bidding. But thanks be to ? that He will return, very shortly, and the slain of The Lord on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth. Even so come, Lord Jesus. Amen.
    Translation:

islam is under the devils control and the christian ? is coming to make them pay for their sins.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't expect Islam to catch up to other religions that existed long before Muhammad.

Also, Christianity and Judaism didn't have older theistic sects to hamper their growth and maturity.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny though... Christians like to sit here and act like what Islamic extremists do is unprecedented and an accurate representation of all of Islam, ignoring the countless atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Isn't Islamic ? really the Abrahamic ? Christians and Jews follow as well
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Some idiots seem to think there is a Muslim Christian and Jewish ? .. yes people are that stupid

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would be surprised by what you would find if you did a Google search on "Christian Terrorism"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

- After the predominantly Muslim Seleka militia took control of the Central African Republic under President Michel Djotodia in 2013, a period of lawlessness and sectarian violence continued. Following warnings of "genocide" by the UN and a controversial intervention force by MISCA, Djotodia resigned. Despite neutral Catherine Samba-Panza being made president, the Anti-balaka Christian militants continued sectarian violence, including reported targeted killings, against Muslim civilians.[2]

- In 2007 a tribal spiritual Hindu monk, Swami Lakshmanananda Saraswati, accused Radhakant Nayak, chief of a local chapter of World Vision, and a former Rajya Sabha member from Odisha in the Indian National Congress party, of plotting to assassinate him.[14] The Swami also said that World Vision was covertly pumping money into India for religious conversion during the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, and criticized the activities of Christian missionaries as going against tribal beliefs.[15] In 2008, he was gunned down along with four disciples on the Hindu festive day of Krishna Janmashtami by a group of 30–40 armed men.[16] Later, Maoist terrorist leader Sabyasachi Panda admitted responsibility for the assassination, saying that the Maoists had intervened in the religious dispute on behalf of Christians and Dalits.[17][18] The non-governmental organization Justice on Trial disputed that there had been Maoist involvement, and quoted the Swami as claiming that Christian missionaries had earlier attacked him eight times.[19][20]

Killing Hindu ? monks, word...

I am going to stop now...

You need to realize that having a need to follow a book of religion written by man in regards to a ? is in itself dark ages and archaic ? , period...

You shouldn't have to fear an imaginary being to be a good person, just be a good person...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

No. Jesus is ? . How can Islam worship the same ? if they deny the divinity of Jesus Christ? Same as the Jews.

"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist." 1 John 2:22

Islam also differs in that they believe that line of the promise ? gave to Abraham went through Ishmael instead of Isaac. Thus, again showing that Islam doesn't worship the same ? .

Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

No. Jesus is ? . How can Islam worship the same ? if they deny the divinity of Jesus Christ? Same as the Jews.

"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist." 1 John 2:22

Islam also differs in that they believe that line of the promise ? gave to Abraham went through Ishmael instead of Isaac. Thus, again showing that Islam doesn't worship the same ? .

Amen.

But Ishmael, Isaac, and Abraham all worshipped the same ? right? And Muslims believe in one ? , so technically that means Christians, Jews and Muslims are all religious cousins. Different philosophies but same wack job ? .
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    SMH at the Koran supporting rules for slavery.....

"Forbidden to you are...married women, except those you own as slaves." (Surah 4:20-, 24-)

Blessed are the believers...who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave-girls, for these are lawful to them)...These are the heirs of Paradise..." (Surah 23:1-5-)

"You shall not force your slave-girls into prostitution in order that you make money, if they wish to preserve their chastity." (Surah 24:33-)

Maybe this is why Boko Haram and other Muslim groups like kidnapping people so much? Strike 87687688 against the ? Abrahamic ? .
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

the relationship between the three religions is complicated

abraham is the spiritual father of all three meaning all three claim their inheritance from him but islam is the basturd child judaism is the rightful son and christinity is like the adopted child.

sarah was abrahmas wife she was old and thought she would not get pregnant so she told abraham to ? hagar so that he could have a son to inherit the coveanant, this was against the wishes of the most high ? .

anyway, ismael was the son of abraham and hagar. hargar was sarahs maid. basically hagar started to forget her place and sarah beat the ? out of her, after ismael was born sarah gave birth to issac.Eventually sarah got jealous or fealt intimated and forced abraham to kick hager out of the tribe taking ismael with her. Before hagar was kicked out ? made her a promise that her son would bring forth many nations

genesis 16
    9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward all his brothers.

Now keep in mind that today muslims are at war with basically everybody and that they claim the covenant was with isamael not issac
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes...

They're all Abrahamic religions...

Nothing complicated about it as long as you use logic and objectivity, they all share the same tenets and if you were to read the religious text you would find that they do indeed repeat the same stories e.g. Noah's Ark...
This discussion has been closed.