Young Thug Calls Birdman "My Lover" In Instagram Post

Options
13»

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This article talks about what happens during 'sexual sin'.

Sexual sin and ? : The Devil’s Playground
    ? sex, they are making an invitation to demons who then open up demonic doorways which the occult world calls chakras. Those who practice sexual immorality and ? have opened themselves to demons through the demonic doorways in the mouth and throat, the sexual orifices and their ? .

Here is a classic example of the sex-witchcraft connection. I received a telephone call from a woman who was seeking prayer whom I will call “Diana.” Diana stated that she wanted me to pray against a demon that occupied her home. The pressure was on. It was tormenting her. My first question to her was “are you in sexual sin?” It turns out that Diana had been fornicating with another woman’s husband. Diana believed that this outraged wife hired a voodoo worker, who in turn, put a spell upon her. This kind of thing is a common end time sign. Repent of the illicit sex, and very often, the witchcraft demon will depart.

Considering this I'm wondering how the heck can a ? Shaman and a ? Preacher downlow or otherwise can protect and help your soul and body to grow.

Native Americans also hold transexuals in high esteem. I learned this in 2007 when I was living in Los Angeles. They consider them Gatekeepers too.

The Nation of Islam, 5 Percenters, Black Roots Science says this current cycle of sin, evil, corruption that we live in started around 6000 years ago when Yahweh and the Elohim created the White Races. Ever since then the whole world agreed to take part in a life of sin. If you truly don't know about this then I suspect your family doesn't want you to know about it for some reason. I myself did not find out about it until about a year or so ago. But I suspect atleast 90 percent of the people posting here now about it.

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What has young thug said bout all this.anyone brot his gayness up in an interview?
  • indyman87
    Options
    What has young thug said bout all this.anyone brot his gayness up in an interview?

From what I read he says that he's not ? but he acts like it to get along with the Culture that he's around.

I think the whole leadership of this world is based upon the fact that within '? ' contains a Man and a Woman and they take it to mean that
    ? ' is Androgynous or transexual. But I don't see it that way. If one house has a man and a woman and another house has a transexual are the two houses the same? I don't think so.

This is what Black Roots Science says about when ? divides..

at the beginning and end of every universe
    there is only One Person. How many Black people are there
    on earth today? Over a billion? A billion separate, individual
    minds means we are divided. In the beginning, we are told,
    there is no division.
    Now this doesn't mean that there is only one human
    being on earth. There are just as many individuals as there
    are today, but we are united as One in mind. That means
    every person knows every other person as he knows himself.
    More than that.
    Every person is every other person. That is Divine Unity

I'm guessing that Yahweh taught transexualism, homosexuality as part of his Vodou religion but in my opinion true power lies within Soulmates. Every black man as a soulmate. Every Black Woman has a soulmate.

Every two people of opposite gender are united as one
    in mind before birth. When they are born, they separate,
    one being born as a baby boy and the other somewhere
    else as a baby girl. To the immature mind of white people,
    who are but yesterday's children compared to the
    eternalness of Black people, the story of the separation of
    one mind into two was explained to them in a sort of
    picture-book manner appropriate to the level of their
    mentality. They were taught that Eve came from the rib of
    Adam (or Adam from the rib of Eve, because the
    separation can be looked at either way).
    6. Every man is incomplete without a woman, and every
    woman is incomplete without a man. Each one becomes
    complete when he or she unites with his or her
    complement. This is Divine Love, as opposed to fleshly or
    material love. Now I'm not passing judgment on love. I'm
    not qualified to do that, nor is anyone else. I'm simply stating
    facts as they are known to me, so please bear with me. This
    question of complements is important for the understanding
    of why the ancient society was organized the way it was.
    To continue.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    ? Jay, BLAT BLAT

That ? be having me dying replacing any word that start with a C or has a C sound with a B.

? called himself LL Bool J

SMH

Yo what happened to hip hop bruh

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This Young Thug ? just doing this ? for publicity. I seriously doubt that the ? is really ? .
  • indyman87
    Options
    When he performed About The Money with TI it reminded me of a cult in africa called Shango. When they are performing rituals they dress in Women's clothes. I remember reading about it in College. Do anyone know where his family originally come from? Here is an exert from my 2002 History book about the hango Cult-'Shango's devotees exhibit a personality that strongly resembles the violent, antisocial and sexually unbalanced character of Shango himself. A study by Wescott and Morton-Williams shows that many devotees have tendencies toward aggression and violence. Others are boisterous or highly temperamental. When Shango's spirit enters his priests, they display unusually violent and erratic possession behavior, and appear to be venting aggressive impulses. they also dress in Women's clothes and have their hair braided in a feminine style...Shango represents certain unconsious needs for violent, antisocial and transvestite behavior.

After the ritual they are said to be 'purged' and go back to living moral lives.

http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/weird-festivals-nigeria/

Sango Festival
    Sango Festival is a celebration to honour an ancient hero, Sango – the ? of thunder in Oyo State. In this festival the Sango faithful are decorated in a weird manner, all dressed in red while the Ifa priests are clothed in white regalia. Masquerades, drummers and hundreds of traditional dancers still give this festival one of the most respected and experienced by thousands of tourists around the world.

Sango-Festivals.jpg

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf

This thread is crazy
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bring back straight rappers