Buy Any XBOX One, Choose Any Free Game [ 9/7 - 9/13 ]

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in IllGaming
If you haven’t yet made the jump to the new generation of gaming, then head to your favorite retailer next week and pick up an Xbox One. For one week only – from September 7 through September 13 – when you buy an Xbox One from participating retailers in the U.S., you’ll get a free Xbox One game of your choice.

And the sky’s the limit: Whether you want to lock-and-load with your friends in Destiny or Titanfall, face the legions of hell in Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, hack the planet in Watch Dogs, or hit the sports arena of your choice in Madden NFL 15 or NHL 15, the choice is yours. The offer is valid for any retail Xbox One game, and the offer is good for our Xbox One system bundles, too – so if you want to pick up the Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle or Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle, you’re getting another free game of your choice priced at $59.99 or lower on top of it!

If you purchase through the M$ store, you get another $50 XBOX Live gift card on top of everything else.

So, what are you waiting for? Check out all of the amazing games that could be yours on Xbox One, and pick up a system and your choice of free game before this amazing offer ends on September 13!

So M$ is essentially making their own Destiny bundle, but better..

$399
81atIF%2BP%2B8L._SL300_.jpgimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcdn4.dI8zub9..A9oHth68ifbmvquvm45nNznztLAukz_XXOK3C3bbSyMxqWfISNjs6xfYSNPl1IOBO4mcZ_nRHhJfXJ8bSK3ZMtAZGk98uuhdu.PNCsk6ATq4uyPgLtOe1yR7nXpqrFXclOhClspSSxD9kRqHgVxgEM8dOXfXhI-&format=png&h=294&w=215706138-XboxLiveCSV50-01.png

http://playxbla.com/minecraft-xbox-one-edition-coming-this-friday/
http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/xbox-se...medium=twitter

$499
020420b.jpgimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcdn4.dI8zub9..A9oHth68ifbmvquvm45nNznztLAukz_XXOK3C3bbSyMxqWfISNjs6xfYSNPl1IOBO4mcZ_nRHhJfXJ8bSK3ZMtAZGk98uuhdu.PNCsk6ATq4uyPgLtOe1yR7nXpqrFXclOhClspSSxD9kRqHgVxgEM8dOXfXhI-&format=png&h=294&w=215706138-XboxLiveCSV50-01.png

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dayum

Should've waited a month

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be a sucker for one free game. ? ain't that big of a deal.

Go with PS+ where you get a few free games a month.
  • focus
    Options
    It's 3 free games, and Games with Gold also has free and discounted games every month, plus theres EA Access.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still won't stop the onslaught this month
  • focus
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Debatable I guess, but as far as this deal goes...

XBOX One + Destiny (or any other game) + Madden + $50 Live Card for $399...

or XBOX One + Destiny (or any other game) + Titanfall or Forza + Kinect + $50 Live Card for $499

...are both better deals than

PS4 + Destiny for $450.

You could use that Live gift card for EA Access, and instantly get Need for Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Peggle 2, Madden, Fifa plus everything else coming to the vault in the next year and STILL have $20 left over.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? r doing anything to stay competitive
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Debatable I guess, but as far as this deal goes...

XBOX One + Destiny (or any other game) + Madden + $50 Live Card for $399...

or XBOX One + Destiny (or any other game) + Titanfall or Forza + Kinect + $50 Live Card for $499

...are both better deals than

PS4 + Destiny for $450.

You could use that Live gift card for EA Access, and instantly get Need for Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Peggle 2, Madden, Fifa plus everything else coming to the vault in the next year and STILL have $20 left over.

wesley-pritchard-149345872.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was October 7 then I would've pursued this since I don't have a Xbox One yet

but I'm waiting on NBA 2K15 to drop to cop the Xbox One, so I'm good for right now
  • focus
    edited September 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    If it was October 7 then I would've pursued this since I don't have a Xbox One yet

but I'm waiting on NBA 2K15 to drop to cop the Xbox One, so I'm good for right now

You'll be paying the same price either way, just without the free game(s). If there is nothing you want on the system other than NBA 2K15, you could still use the free game as a trade in toward that once it drops. Or return it unopened for store credit and get NBA 2K15 for free.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is any store pretty much right? Cuz I'm about to hit up Best buy 2mrw
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    So you only get the $50 gift card if you buy from Microsoft store?
  • focus
    Options
    Yes, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Toys 'R Us are confirmed. Anyone else you'll have to check in advance.

Yes, you only get the extra $50 gift card if you purchase through the Microsoft Store.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    I'll be ready to play be 2mrw night bruhs lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »

Of course theirs a catch. $50 dollars does not even cover the whole game.
  • focus
    edited September 2014
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »

Of course theirs a catch. $50 dollars does not even cover the whole game.

- One free game, either Madden, Titanfall, or Forza 5, would come included in whichever of those bundles is chosen.
    - Then you also get to pick any other free game you want.

That's the promotion through most retailers.

But, if you decide to purchase through the M$ store, then you get an extra $50 Live gift card bonus.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Friday will be epic this year....
  • focus
    Options
  • focus
    Options
    lol @ the ? who are mad about this deal for some reason?
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    Best Buys deal is actually a lot better. They also included a membership to The Gamers Club for 2 Years if you buy in store, Which gives you 20% off new games.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    It's 3 free games, and Games with Gold also has free and discounted games every month, plus theres EA Access.

The free games between the 2 really don't compare at all though.

They Just released Forza a free game this month.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only for the weekend
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz lol aint no real next gen games out right now lol. Y'all got these new systems and are playing the same games as last gen. This deal is wack as hell. This Christmas and next year the price will drop like $100 and actual next gen games will be out with better deals.

Stay sleep my friends.