Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    ? really drinking the Sherman Kool-Aid. #Pause

He a product of that Seahawks environment. Peterson and Haden the truth and they got less help.

the whole point of being an "elite" cover corner is the fact that your not supposed to need "help"

And yet Sherman is getting praise heaped on him as he has plenty help.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He a product of that Seahawks environment. Peterson and Haden the truth and they got less help.

the whole point of being an "elite" cover corner is the fact that your not supposed to need "help"

Revis was getting all the praise in the world.

The year after he left the Jets they was still a top 5 defense against the pass.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haden my ? but didn't he just get worked by Antonio Brown ???

Lmaoo @ Peterson
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

understand ....Earl Thomas can roam the field wherever he wants BECAUSE of Sherman's ability to cover 1 on 1
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo know you nice when you being "exposed" = 5 catches for 50 yds...They showin that video of Keenan Allen beatin him off the line like its the AI cross on Jordan lol
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sherman is a great CB but he's not flawless. Also he don't have recovery speed but it's not a problem in Seattle's defensive scheme
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know im gettin old i had a brain feeze like a mfer. For a split second my nostalgia was thinkin 'wait till they play em again' Lol I still associate Seattle w/ the AFC west
  • R.D.
    Options
    Lmaooo at a 8 yard slant exposing a corner
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBgVZIQfEps

He can't cover speed guys 1 on 1. He gets a lot of help
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea not sure how he got exposed. I mean even if you had 121 yards and 2 TD vs Sherman one bad game doesn't mean you have been exposed. Too many social media geeks controlling these conversations is why you get these type of reactions that make no sense.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    If it's no big deal, then why he pouting and avoiding the media after? I don't hate him, but he not untouchable like he think he is. That's all I'm saying, he comes off like he's the Jordan of corners. The next half of his career could be Deangelo Hall status.

And he looked befuddled as ? in that clip like they did something he never saw before. But I'm sure he'll be determined the next game. I say it again I'm not saying he a scrub but he can get worked like anybody can. Pause
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if sherman was exposed, then every CB in the league gets exposed.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's no big deal, then why he pouting and avoiding the media after? I don't hate him, but he not untouchable like he think he is. That's all I'm saying, he comes off like he's the Jordan of corners. The next half of his career could be Deangelo Hall status.

And he looked befuddled as ? in that clip like they did something he never saw before. But I'm sure he'll be determined the next game. I say it again I'm not saying he a scrub but he can get worked like anybody can. Pause

Naw jordan was exposed by iverson
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Y'all hate Sherm cuz he talk that cash money ?

Y'all turning into old white ppl.

Lol funny as ? with that avi
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's struggled with the lil quick in space guys. Stevie Johnson got him a couple years back too. 8 115 TD

852192140.gif?1399663395

The bigger physical guys are who he excels at covering.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Lmaooo we using 2 year old clips

Saddddd
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo we using 2 year old clips

Saddddd

Sound hurt, 2 years ago is when homie started popping off about being the best.

And what I posted wasn't no diss, just shows the type of wideout he has the most issues with.

You mad Saddddd.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    He's struggled with the lil quick in space guys. Stevie Johnson got him a couple years back too. 8 115 TD

852192140.gif?1399663395

Not necessarily. Last year when the Texans played the Seahawks Andre Johnson hit him up for 9 catches 110 yards. Similar stats to what Stevie Johnson put up.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »

852192140.gif?1399663395

Not necessarily. Last year when the Texans played the Seahawks Andre Johnson hit him up for 9 catches 110 yards. Similar stats to what Stevie Johnson put up.

That was his stat line.

He didn't have 9 catches on him.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherman was on him though. The whole game if I remember. Lemme see if I can find it.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Sherman was on him though. The whole game if I remember. Lemme see if I can find it.

Greenwood would have spammed this thread with his anti Sherm rants if that would have happen.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Sherman has stiff hips and bad recovery speed and has trouble guarding quicker, smaller WRs. He is not the best, not even close. Now every time he gets burned you will say, every corner gets burned so are they exposed to hahahahaha.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    He fast enough.

But he has the lowest passer rating and most int when thrown at.

All that other ? don't matter when you put them numbers against any other CB
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sherman and all these other new school corners can yack all they want, ain't none of 'em ever gonna come close to Deion.

"Water covers 2/3 of the earth, I cover the rest" - Deion Sanders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqHSIaoKsDg