video: Baltimore Police Officer Falsifies Report To Justify Attack On Citizen ......

Options
zerocool
zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
http://youtu.be/SX6vRhVYkhQ
Inb4 smash on the reporter

A south Baltimore man Monday filed charges against a Baltimore police officer for what attorneys are calling a clear case of police brutality, captured on a police surveillance camera.

Kollin Truss, the defendant, was arrested on June 15 after an altercation with a city police officer. Truss, 32, was charged with assaulting Officer Vincent Cosom and Stephanie Coleman, identified in court records as Truss’ then-girlfriend.

Cosom noted in his police report that Truss was loitering outside of a liquor store in the 500 block of E. North Ave. at about 1:40 a.m. Cosom wrote that he asked Truss to leave. Truss then walked into the store and shouted an obscenity and a threat at the police officer, according to Cosom’s account of the incident.

Truss and Coleman left the liquor store and started walking across the street to a bus stop. Cosom said he observed Truss push her three times, according to the report.

“When they got to the corner of Greenmount and North Ave they began to argue again drawing a large crowd around them,” Cosom wrote. “While I was crossing the street at 500 E North Ave. to stop [the] argument I observed the unknown black male pushed [sic] the female with open hands three times.

“At this time I went to place the male under arrest he got into a fighting stance and clenched his first. Me and the male got into a physical altercation due to me [sic] in fear for my safety and I received a punch to the body,” Cosom continued in the report, transcribed verbatim.

Truss was arrested, although his assault and resisting arrest charges were later dropped.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i had this ? on my facebook yesterday....

dude was wack as ? ......and he had to wait for back up to actually throw a punch.....then gonna arrest him afterwards??/

? was wack as ? ..i hope cop loses his job and the ? wins a law suite...
  • Dupac
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUDE WAS TRYIN TO THROW HAYMAKERS...
  • zerocool
    Options
    @dwo props on the full vid
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That corner is scary as hell at night
  • zerocool
    Options
    huey wrote: »

? ....its bmore....i work in bmore.....place is a ?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/SX6vRhVYkhQ
    Inb4 smash on the reporter

A south Baltimore man Monday filed charges against a Baltimore police officer for what attorneys are calling a clear case of police brutality, captured on a police surveillance camera.

Kollin Truss, the defendant, was arrested on June 15 after an altercation with a city police officer. Truss, 32, was charged with assaulting Officer Vincent Cosom and Stephanie Coleman, identified in court records as Truss’ then-girlfriend.

Cosom noted in his police report that Truss was loitering outside of a liquor store in the 500 block of E. North Ave. at about 1:40 a.m. Cosom wrote that he asked Truss to leave. Truss then walked into the store and shouted an obscenity and a threat at the police officer, according to Cosom’s account of the incident.

Truss and Coleman left the liquor store and started walking across the street to a bus stop. Cosom said he observed Truss push her three times, according to the report.

“When they got to the corner of Greenmount and North Ave they began to argue again drawing a large crowd around them,” Cosom wrote. “While I was crossing the street at 500 E North Ave. to stop [the] argument I observed the unknown black male pushed [sic] the female with open hands three times.

“At this time I went to place the male under arrest he got into a fighting stance and clenched his first. Me and the male got into a physical altercation due to me [sic] in fear for my safety and I received a punch to the body,” Cosom continued in the report, transcribed verbatim.

Truss was arrested, although his assault and resisting arrest charges were later dropped.

thrice on a sunday and twice every other.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Good drop on the vid tho.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    **STORY UPDATE**

"Truss was most recently seen at a bank w/ a black eye and a big grin on his face while making a huge withdrawal from his checking account."
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk, some places I have soft spot for. I love summer time in bmore and maryland in general
  • Dupac
    Options

? outta here, people who call bmore a ? only hang out in ? places
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? thursday night when the ravens beat the steelers i was working in fed hill....

the streets were literally flooded like the ? just won the superbowl..? was live as ? ..on a thursday night...

and it wasn't just white people.....tons of ? was down there partying peacefully...? i even saw snoop from the wire bopping down the street
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that store looks like the spot where D Angelo caught Cass stealing in season 1 of the Wire....aint listen to that ? but it looked personal
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ? thursday night when the ravens beat the steelers i was working in fed hill....

the streets were literally flooded like the ? just won the superbowl..? was live as ? ..on a thursday night...

and it wasn't just white people.....tons of ? was down there partying peacefully...? i even saw snoop from the wire bopping down the street

Cross Street Market and Light Street Cafe.....GOAT
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reporter smash
  • zerocool
    Options
    These police falsify reports and their is no outrage over it at all from the media.....makes no sense
  • Dupac
    Options
    it's on every station...atleast here it is
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YgZX9Thm0

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    greenmount and north ave isn't a corner to be ? around at

and yes bmore is a total ? hole

and super smash on the reporter

I remember when I used to live in Bmore the po po stayed shooting black men and getting away with it....killed dude out lexington market and got away with it
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    greenmount and north ave isn't a corner to be ? around at

and yes bmore is a total ? hole

and super smash on the reporter

I remember when I used to live in Bmore the po po stayed shooting black men and getting away with it....killed dude out lexington market and got away with it

I would imagine North Ave ain't no place to be period...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homeboy just filed a 35 million dollar lawsuit .... good for him
  • Dupac
    Options
    Total would imply complete ? hole......we're taking 35 -45% tops fellas.....I mean you have to be looking for ? to find ? ...It's totally possible to be in Baltimore and not come across one ? spot and have a great time if you want
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's across where my sister used to live it. That is a ? spot though,but of course the cop lied.
  • zerocool
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Total would imply complete ? hole......we're taking 35 -45% tops fellas.....I mean you have to be looking for ? to find ? ...It's totally possible to be in Baltimore and not come across one ? spot and have a great time if you want

Look at this ? trying to safe his city.......