As women, how do you guys feel about the massive nude leaks of famous women that's going on now?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm just curious about this. Fellas chime in too, please keep it cool though. Like leave out all the ? , ? , ? 's etc etc.

As a ? ass nasty ass alpha male that I am I love it. But my tame grown ass man with morals and values side feels a little conflicted. I feel it's wrong for some creep to break into their privacy like that. But on the other hand us men have been warning you all about this since the dawn of the digital age. It started with taking pictures with somebody that wasn't your husband and letting them fall into his possession . Then the videotapes, just leaving them laying around. Last but not least, the internetz. This is where I feel it's their own fault. The net has never been safe, it's worse than just leaving pics around the house or on your computer. Once some ? hit the net, you have limited control.

Myself and other males all were talking about that cloud ? . We all agreed that we wasn't ? with it and something like this would happen. But females........not so much. It's like they instantly flocked to it the moment it was launched smh. I knew this would happen one day, not this soon though.
2upx1ft.jpg

Are females still gonna keep putting private stuff online and on these smartphones after this?

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, It'd be one thing if it were pics sent to other people that leaked, but these were straight up stole off their phone. Its the equivalent of havin a cc# stole. Cant blame people for that...still fapped tho
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Eh, It'd be one thing if it were pics sent to other people that leaked, but these were straight up stole off their phone. Its the equivalent of havin a cc# stole. Cant blame people for that...still fapped tho
    lol that's the thing, a lot of them were. We all know the net is not secure like that. With all the hacking that been going on with these outlets. You would think they would be more cautious. That's all I'm saying lol.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the white media outcry was hilarious.. THESE PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS LOLOLf FOH... take/send all the nudes you want.. just dont show ur face... dont see whats so complicated bout that
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day it is an invasion of privacy. You don't hear people getting their bank account wiped out and saying "you see....you shouldn't store your money in an online bank account"
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It made me wonder what is the actual percentage of women that have their nudes on their phone. Like, I thought I was doin something back in the day with all them ? i videoed with my 8mm camera; All I had to do was ask and like 80% would be like "yeah, I love my ? , please film them."
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its an invasion of privacy yeah. But half these women have gone nude or done near nude scenes. Being in paint with your ? bouncing around is still naked. Besides the invasion of privacy I don't see the big deal about it honestly. Most of the ones that got leaked are in good shape and have generally okay bodies, they ain't got nothing to be too ashamed of.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Its an invasion of privacy yeah. But half these women have gone nude or done near nude scenes. Being in paint with your ? bouncing around is still naked. Besides the invasion of privacy I don't see the big deal about it honestly. Most of the ones that got leaked are in good shape and have generally okay bodies, they ain't got nothing to be too ashamed of.

Just because they're fit doesn't mean they want the whole world to see. Lol.

It is dumb for taking nudes and storing them for idk who....the ? you talking too. But at the same time you can't just break into their cloud storage and release them to the public. Hackers don't own the photo.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Some of the pics and videos they hung on too were just....why?

Like why would u want to look back on the days of when somebody was ? on ur chest?
    I feel what you saying brother. Like the popular random lesbian kisses. What are those exactly for? They not sending them to no dudes or nothing, just in they private stash.
    OhPee wrote: »
    At the end of the day it is an invasion of privacy. You don't hear people getting their bank account wiped out and saying "you see....you shouldn't store your money in an online bank account"
    How many times have you heard about online bank accounts being hacked and wiped out? Now how many times have all these social media outlets been compromised.

Use your brain bruh.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh i dont think this ? is a coincidence.
  • reapin505
    Options

It is dumb for taking nudes and storing them for idk who....the ? you talking too. But at the same time you can't just break into their cloud storage and release them to the public. Hackers don't own the photo.

I don't think I worded that properly or expanded upon it enough. In western civilization (at least here in good ol murica) there is a taboo with naked body parts. I personally don't see why there is so much uproar of a ? being exposed at the Superbowl, or why beautiful females should feel they should have to be ashamed when a naked picture of them comes out. I agree that this was a major invasion of privacy, and that that is what the focus should be. But I would expect when most have been sex symbols or have strip butt naked before, like Gabrielle Union, would focus more on that than them saying they are being objectified. They were doing that before by themselves. It sucks that their ? was stolen yes, but every time there is a ? out in public it causes an uproar.

I said the fit thing because I feel they shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies being out in public. They have every right to be ? their ? got stolen like I said.

I ain't saying everyone should be walking around half naked,with ? on the street corner or gallivanting around like ? in ancient Rome, but to realize that their body is nothing to be ashamed of especially when they actually look good like most these starlets do. The focus should be on how to counter this invasion of privacy (after the hackers release the rest so my perverted ass has something to fap to the next few days) I think rather than being ashamed of taking just nude selfies.

As far as the ones that were ? or sucking ? , well if your famous regardless of gender you really shouldn't be recording that ? on something connected to the internet.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Just because the government runs all in your personal ? doesn't mean its ok for everyone else to
    I see what you did here lol.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I am going to tell you....my bro works for homeland security. .......he tells me that all these pics were released by a govt agency...... there will be new laws soon after a Congressional inquiry. ....oh and he and his buddies can basically log into any iclound....android cloud and see the pics.......
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's just some ? . Ppl are overreacting extremely too much over some nipples. They've seen half of these actresses naked through movies already anyway.
    I'm guessing you missed all the ? holes, birth canals,? in eyeballs, skeeted on backs, and lesbian action.

@Pico my sista........... ..... ...do you........own a I phone?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »
    I am going to tell you....my bro works for homeland security. .......he tells me that all these pics were released by a govt agency...... there will be new laws soon after a Congressional inquiry. ....oh and he and his buddies can basically log into any iclound....android cloud and see the pics.......

Homeland-Stores.jpeg

Yes laugh.......
    there is going to be a hack of a Congress persons info which will call for a big inquiry to change net neutrality laws......you heard it here first
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think I worded that properly or expanded upon it enough. In western civilization (at least here in good ol murica) there is a taboo with naked body parts. I personally don't see why there is so much uproar of a ? being exposed at the Superbowl, or why beautiful females should feel they should have to be ashamed when a naked picture of them comes out. I agree that this was a major invasion of privacy, and that that is what the focus should be. But I would expect when most have been sex symbols or have strip butt naked before, like Gabrielle Union, would focus more on that than them saying they are being objectified. They were doing that before by themselves. It sucks that their ? was stolen yes, but every time there is a ? out in public it causes an uproar.

I said the fit thing because I feel they shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies being out in public. They have every right to be ? their ? got stolen like I said.

I ain't saying everyone should be walking around half naked,with ? on the street corner or gallivanting around like ? in ancient Rome, but to realize that their body is nothing to be ashamed of especially when they actually look good like most these starlets do. The focus should be on how to counter this invasion of privacy (after the hackers release the rest so my perverted ass has something to fap to the next few days) I think rather than being ashamed of taking just nude selfies.

As far as the ones that were ? or sucking ? , well if your famous regardless of gender you really shouldn't be recording that ? on something connected to the internet.

Lol anyone read this?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a paradox for me:
    I'm am opposed to invasions of privacy and there are a lot of these types of issues happening to women. From the ? laws to creepsetting, and hacking into their private phones and computers stealing pictures...it's all unfair.

On the other hand, if I'm interested I'm gonna look *shrugs*. Sometimes the ends justify the means.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    It's private pics sent/taken in confidence so it's an invasion of privacy.
    I'm still gon look tho.

This here.

Im really surprised at some of yall use of the word ? /? . Taking a private picture or recording a private session for someone doesn't make a woman a ? , everyone likes to get freak nasty from time to time and is thrilled by the fact that they can light a fire in someone they are attracted to.
  • reapin505
    edited September 2014
    Options

Lol anyone read this?

No one reads my titangraphs on here bruh lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just some ? . Ppl are overreacting extremely too much over some nipples. They've seen half of these actresses naked through movies already anyway.
    I'm guessing you missed all the ? holes, birth canals,? in eyeballs, skeeted on backs, and lesbian action.

@Pico my sista........... ..... ...do you........own a I phone?

rx64eNQ.png
    Why yes I do