Louisiana 14-Year-Old Shot Dead By Police After Altercation

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Police-tape-in-park-scene-via-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg

A black teenager was shot dead during an altercation with a black police officer investigating reports of armed males entering an abandoned house in a small city near New Orleans, Louisiana state police said on Tuesday.

The altercation between the Terrebonne Parish deputy and the alleged intruders was inside a home in a heavily residential area of Houma, about 57 miles southwest of New Orleans, Louisiana State Police spokesman Evan Harrell said.

A weapon was found “in close proximity” to the 14-year-old victim’s body, Harrell said, adding a fifth person was being sought by police after escaping from the home.

The teen who was killed was identified as Cameron Tillman by family members near the scene of the incident, local CBS affiliate WWL-TV reported.

The boy was shot by an officer, Harrell said.

Deputies were responding to 911 emergency calls of armed individuals entering the house, he said.

The shooting was being investigated by state police at the request of the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office, Harrell said.

Two juveniles and an 18-year-old were arrested, but police were not releasing their identities, Harrell said. The three suspects are facing possible criminal trespassing charges.

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black on black crime=no one caring.
    the US is a sad place.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I know about New Orleans ? .

We ain't scared to let the hammer bang with anybody.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on yall lets keep protesting and singing songs cause that ? is sure helping!!!! FOH
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Come on yall lets keep protesting and singing songs cause that ? is sure helping!!!! FOH

what's your point?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

sooooo....are you referring to the cop?

or to the young man that got his life taken? cuz i didnt read anything about him shootin....

i really dont want an answer this was just funny to me....i know you know its real killers everywhere....its also regular guys, fathers, brothers, nephews, uncles, etc. everywhere too
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im from new orleans, "where you can lose your life, for a dolla bill'.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

what's your point?

Like the slogan for my local newspaper the Washington Post "IF YOU DON'T GET IT YOU DON'T GET IT!"
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what's your point?

Like the slogan for my local newspaper the Washington Post "IF YOU DON'T GET IT YOU DON'T GET IT!"

aka - you just posted some ? that you thought sounded cool but in retrospect you know it was not relevant to this situation at all.

fair enough.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

what's your point?

aka - you just posted some ? that you thought sounded cool but in retrospect you know it was not relevant to this situation at all.

fair enough.

I don't say ? cause I think its cool ? this the internet. You sound foolish. If you couldn't get the sarcasm out of my first post like said if you don't get you don't get it. So obviously the ? wasn't meant for you or for you understand. Keep it moving
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    oh boy, here we go again
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

sooooo....are you referring to the cop?

or to the young man that got his life taken? cuz i didnt read anything about him shootin....

i really dont want an answer this was just funny to me....i know you know its real killers everywhere....its also regular guys, fathers, brothers, nephews, uncles, etc. everywhere too

Bolded. Very true

But let me be real with cha bruh.

It's 3 things in this world I would never trust.

Police, Hoes and young ? from New Orleans.

I lived in 3 different states and multiple cities and never have I seen young dudes willing to lose or take a life like back home.