Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    nick cannon and derek jeter showing yall how the game is played

There are only four celebs in the game that are playing it right:

1: Ice-T

2: Too Short

3: George Clooney

4: Derek Jeter

They all need to come together and teach up and coming celebs on how to deal with these chicks when they get in the game.
    yeah didnt ice-t ol lady get caught up with some unknown rapper out the bay and dude got caught all in his feelings...he still with that chic...naw scratch him off. she only 35 and he 56 that ? cant last for another 5 years and dude will have a mental breakdown.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man I seen that kid in that pic with Nick Cannon at that basketball game and said that baby looks nothing like Wiz. When will these lames learn
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    man I seen that kid in that pic with Nick Cannon at that basketball game and said that baby looks nothing like Wiz. When will these lames learn

He was too blazed out to notice
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarreGoff wrote: »
    damn i was rooting for these 2

80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

He needs to go to maury
    Wiz_Amber_Messy-Divorce4.jpg

...Both them Boston golden rotisserie ? got the same rosie cheeks b...NH...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has a ? eye baby....wiz stay off the weed and open your eyes she played yo ass
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets be real that baby looks nothing like wiz but looks like a baby clone of his driver
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    She had this all planned from the jump I bet

You know what's ? up, I was going up the escalator this morning and it crossed my mind when a co-worker asked me about Wiz and Amber. I think so too.... it's too well knit - Wiz was the PERFECT target, good dude, had his head on straight, and had cash out the ass and his own sub-genre. He wasn't like Kanye or Reggie Bush or like any of the types she was once used to, that ? woulda bent over backwards for her, and if she got a seed out him he'd do the same to make sure the kid was taken care of. Not only that, Wiz you can tell wasn't used to getting attention like that early on in his career from a broad like Amber Rose (hence why he was so quick to cuff her). He was new to his success and just enjoying his fame, in his mind she prolly read that Wiz was like "aight this is what's next I made it". Amber built a whole brand and I'm SURE she had help from him in a lot of ways (not tryna take away from her success but let's be real Wiz was just as supportive of her as she was him). After a year and change Amber gets her body back, money right and a name for herself and decides ? , Wiz is cool but the grass is greener.... SMMFH.

Part of it tho is Wiz fault, he spoiled her and gave her the world, I'm sure Juicy J and Too $hort tried to warn him but again that ? was young, RICH, blunted and in love. He couldn't see the game from a mile away but we all did.... Now Amber Rose is a baby mother living off Wiz's hard work and gonna get alimony until her ass catch another ? slippin SMMFH.

What I aint like about the ? is how quick she was to go to instagram and post pics of her ass like a day before the ? was announced and then was all hugged up with Nick Cannon and signed to him. Maybe it was timing when the media found out but IMO if she had any class she'd a respected Wiz's feelings and laid low for a bit. Like the popular girl who ditches the "dweeb" for another ? . ? was distasteful. All the ? Wiz had to answer for on her part - her nudes leaking, her being a stripper. And this how she do him SMMFH. Then they wonder why we call them ? ....

Damn u broke it down
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seriously like dam out of all the possible ? combinations the baby just happens to look like his driver foh
  • texas409
    Options
    so if the baby aint his he gets to keep his money right?
  • texas409
    Options
    right??????????
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So apparently she gets a million dollars per their pre-nup.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

Wow...
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz got a million to give??
  • zerocool
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

Pico on them gossip blogs...lol
  • zerocool
    Options
    Just noticing this, but that baby dont look nothing like him
    article-2545098-1AEB1D2700000578-42_634x632.jpg

iTS NOT his baby its his ? driver like dam out all teh ? features you can possibly get the baby gets everything his driver got? ? driver was rolling in his whips ? his ? and got her pregnant but wiz is his boss smh sound like that ? is the other way around

but i don't ? with wiz music neither do i dislike him as a person i hope both of them get a AC dropped in there trifling ass heads

Hope that ? wiz gets a pt test so he doesn't have to pay that hoe child support

Wiz_Amber_Messy-Divorce4.jpg