Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nvm when i die im dyin on OG status
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how all the so-called females who ask for acct deletion be gone in a flash though.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to the breed mama thread? He begged you to delete it Jay?
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options

no idea. nope.

• Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    How does one hide a subforum?

And who has Allergens wife's email or Facebook? His scrambling is pathetic. This fool has serious concerns. I want to notify her so he can die already.

@1of1 what I do to you bruh?

aight, if I get 20 feelings off this comment, I'll log out and never log back in again
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

no idea. nope.

How you the admin and don't know what the mods are up to? This some Dolphins locker room bully ? bruh lol
  • _Jay_
    Options

no idea. nope.

How you the admin and don't know what the mods are up to? This some Dolphins locker room bully ? bruh lol

smh...cuz I'm not on here at all times genius...hence the reason mods exist in the first place.

I've since been briefed. I know exactly what happened...and continue to give not a ? .
  • _Jay_
    Options
    *bans last poster for spamming*
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

no idea. nope.

smh...cuz I'm not on here at all times genius...hence the reason mods exist in the first place.

I've since been briefed. I know exactly what happened...and continue to give not a ? .

I know that mudd sucka

michael-blackson-o.gif

What happened though?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lil turtle soup goes a long way.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    There should be no donkey and gns mod. You can't combine the two. THE gns posters are ? skiddish and emotionally fragile. You talk about how it used to be when donkey was this and that. Im sure it didnt get that way with mods being oversensitive n ? . Today a beef thread was deleted because yo gns mods and powder room mods thought it was too real. How tf else is this ? supposed to entertaining if aint seem real. The most that happened was dizz posting a SS of a msg that was never sent. But yo mods freaked out deleted the thread and banned TS and Breed. Why tf we got a powder room.mod in donkey talmbout ohh thats too much. Look what yo chosen Donkey mods did throughout the whole ordeal make ? jokes while giggling like ? hyenas

Ummmm excuse me

I had nothing to do with today's events

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be no donkey and gns mod. You can't combine the two. THE gns posters are ? skiddish and emotionally fragile. You talk about how it used to be when donkey was this and that. Im sure it didnt get that way with mods being oversensitive n ? . Today a beef thread was deleted because yo gns mods and powder room mods thought it was too real. How tf else is this ? supposed to entertaining if aint seem real. The most that happened was dizz posting a SS of a msg that was never sent. But yo mods freaked out deleted the thread and banned TS and Breed. Why tf we got a powder room.mod in donkey talmbout ohh thats too much. Look what yo chosen Donkey mods did throughout the whole ordeal make ? jokes while giggling like ? hyenas
    He's right, you know
  • _Jay_
    Options

What happened though?

next time ask the mod who did the banning genius...since u know that nshit.

? and dumb asser went back and forth meanwhile posting info about folks not affiliated with the IC. one on some wannabe hacker ? , the other too damn dumb to defend or deny ? that may or may not have been true about his moms...both of em can enjoy the vacay.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Jay don't do no wrong. Lay the smack down ? !
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

What happened though?

next time ask the mod who did the banning genius...since u know that nshit.

? and dumb asser went back and forth meanwhile posting info about folks not affiliated with the IC. one on some wannabe hacker ? , the other too damn dumb to defend or deny ? that may or may not have been true about his moms...both of em can enjoy the vacay.

I would have if I knew who the mod was Einstein ...mod should have let it cook though since breed ain't cry about it.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly you old school Jay we FIGHT til somebody dies.
    No one is safe been the motto of donkey
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @ThatDamnJay‌

Can you restore my content that got deleted when I was banned 2 years ago?

I remember hearing @Black_Samson‌ saying something about being able to restore deleted content if it wasn't a "hard deletion" or something.

Don't remember the specific terminology he used, but I definitely remember him saying it's possible.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @ThatDamnJay‌

Can you can restore my content that got deleted when I was banned 2 years ago?

I remember hearing @Black_Samson‌ saying something about being able to restore deleted content if it wasn't a "hard deletion" or something.

Don't remember the specific terminology he used, but I definitely remember him saying it's possible.

No
  • deadeye
    edited October 2014
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    @ThatDamnJay‌

Can you can restore my content that got deleted when I was banned 2 years ago?

No

@JokerKing‌

Are you saying no it's not possible.....or no that Jay won't do it?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I'm saying don't get your hopes up
  • deadeye
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the point of naming someone to mod a specific room (because they're all qualified and yadda x2) when these sensitive fruitcake(s) can go in other rooms and do whatever they want?

In short, if a poster is 'qualified' and appointed to do a specific job, can't they just do it and not overstep?

Or is it impossible for a mod to only be a mod in 1 room?!
  • _Jay_
    Options
    @ThatDamnJay‌

Can you restore my content that got deleted when I was banned 2 years ago?

I just tried to see, cuz I wasn't 100% sure about it, but nah...one is only given the option to delete content when one is about to ban a poster or delete a poster's account...I didn't see an option for restoring content anywhere, whether it was originally hard deleted or "just" deleted.

This discussion has been closed.