Real talk... If you aren't into thick/curvy women, after a certain age it gets hard to find...

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    this guy is a ? loser who can't find the kind of woman he wants so he always has some thing disrespectful to say about black women, read his post and read his threads it's clear that he has mental hang ups about black women.

Is it because this black woman wasn't taking on my advances that I have issues with black women?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515028/this-is-one-reason-why-i-dont-like-black-women#latest

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    this guy is a ? loser who can't find the kind of woman he wants so he always has some thing disrespectful to say about black women, read his post and read his threads it's clear that he has mental hang ups about black women.

Is it because this black woman wasn't taking on my advances that I have issues with black women?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515028/this-is-one-reason-why-i-dont-like-black-women#latest

You are a ? loser because you cry and complain about not getting the women that you want and you see faults in black women that are found in all women. you highlight these faults to give yourself an excuse for the negative imaginations you harbor about black women. this is all due to the pain you experienced at the hands of individual black women who rejected you or hurt you in some way.

you seemingly lack the courage to admit to yourself and to others that you simply don't like black girls you consider them the enemy of black men. after reading and paying attention to many of your threads i have concluded that you suffer from a racial/sexual psychosis. please seek help.
  • A Talented One
    Options

You are a ? loser because you cry and complain about not getting the women that you want and you see faults in black women that are found in all women. you highlight these faults to give yourself an excuse for the negative imaginations you harbor about black women. this is all due to the pain you experienced at the hands of individual black women who rejected you or hurt you in some way.

you seemingly lack the courage to admit to yourself and to others that you simply don't like black girls you consider them the enemy of black men. after reading and paying attention to many of your threads i have concluded that you suffer from a racial/sexual psychosis. please seek help.

My problems with black women have more to do with them stereotyping us than anything. I have talked about this repeatedly. Sometimes it's in the context of dating, but most times -- like what I described happening in the thread I just posted -- it's not.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My problems with black women have more to do with them stereotyping us than anything. I have talked about this repeatedly. Sometimes it's in the context of dating, but most times -- like what I described happening in the thread I just posted -- it's not.

Why don't you just get a white girl and ? ? In all honesty, you don't deserve a black Queen. Your posting is very indicative of that. Plus, we don't need you to procreate and bring another soft, weak-minded ? into the fray. We already have enough of those. Thanks.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    nm0q9w.jpg

i aint even notice she had on skates

? ?

Me either ? , she looks like my homie girl sister.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Why don't you just get a white girl and ? ? In all honesty, you don't deserve a black Queen. Your posting is very indicative of that. Plus, we don't need you to procreate and bring another soft, weak-minded ? into the fray. We already have enough of those. Thanks.

You just proved that you're a fake militant. No true believer would say that.

On top of that, it's just stupid to think that I don't deserve a black woman or that I am weak because I don't want to stereotyped or disrespected by them. You dumb ? . lol
  • A Talented One
    Options
    You can't have an honest discussion on the IC anymore about certain topics. Fact.
  • A Talented One
    Options

You are so ? stupid. If I did get a white girl, would that stop me from being disrespected or stereotyped by BW?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women on average have children younger than White women
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its the worst when hoes get fat with age.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women of your body type who are black.

That's my impression, anyway.

Thoughts?

And it seems that these women are so in demand that they get very demanding in terms of what they require in a partner.

Are you basically stating the older u get the harder it is to find slim/in shape chicks?

They're not hard to find anyway, just hit up your local business district/ downtown, early morning or late afternoon, you will see plenty.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? I love a a women with curves but I definitely have a preference and believe me their out there B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQnoaHSRVA
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are so ? stupid. If I did get a white girl, would that stop me from being disrespected or stereotyped by BW?

so you've been disrespected by black women correct?

sounds like your being a lil ? about being dissed
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know what you saying but I just clicked in to flag you.

Smh
  • Like Water
    Options

You just proved that you're a fake militant. No true believer would say that.

On top of that, it's just stupid to think that I don't deserve a black woman or that I am weak because I don't want to stereotyped or disrespected by them. You dumb ? . lol

Pfftt... Fake militant? I've never claimed to be militant in the first place. So there goes that argument. I'm just proud of my culture and heritage and hate seeing people of that culture indulge themselves in self-loathing. It sickens me.

And you talk about being stereotyped and disrespected by BW as if you don't do the same things to them, on an almost daily basis, by posting these ridiculous threads.

FOH bruh. Don't come at me sideways on no ? ? ? . I'll destroy you just on GP.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Eh, Ima throw dude life raft on this 1 tho...

B/c black people....lets-not-act.....like if you in say bumfuk South Carolina where bytches grow up eatin hogmaws and pig feet that their might just be a lil truth to what he sayin'

As a race we got diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol on lock but he crazy for sayin he got a problem finding older fit women? IJS In certian areas i can see this bein true. Not where im at tho *shmoney dances*
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thoughts?

And it seems that these women are so in demand that they get very demanding in terms of what they require in a partner.
    martin-o.gif GIFSoup
  • S2J
    Options

Thoughts?

Chicity wrote: »

Lmao I hadnt seen that fukboy testimonial before i commented. I would like my previous endorsement stricken from the record.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's too early for this ? .
  • Like Water
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

B/c black people....lets-not-act.....like if you in say bumfuk South Carolina where bytches grow up eatin hogmaws and pig feet that their might just be a lil truth to what he sayin'

As a race we got diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol on lock but he crazy for sayin he got a problem finding older fit women? IJS In certian areas i can see this bein true. Not where im at tho *shmoney dances*

Well, that's an issue of location. The issues son is raising have much to do with his location. However, it's both illogical and close-minded to place those issues on an entire demographic because you live in a two horse town.

I've been all over the world and there are no shortages of thin, beautiful black women. T/S is just sensitive and dejected. Nothing more...
  • S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Well, that's an issue of location. The issues son is raising have much to do with his location. However, it's both illogical and close-minded to place those issues on an entire demographic because you live in a two horse town.

I've been all over the world and there are no shortages of thin, beautiful black women. T/S is just sensitive and dejected. Nothing more...

@ bolded is why i regret everything i said Lol It's since been stricken from the record.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to cali and warmer States if you want thinner women.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    nm0q9w.jpg

i aint even notice she had on skates

? ?

Shidd! I noticed everything my ?

That license plate is 5AK B965

Imma find her ass

There was a whole thread in Illpix about her fam. Somebody tapped her IG.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black chicks are fatter on average than white broads.

Go to a white club & a black club on the same night & the difference is jarring.

He's not wrong there.