the black jesus thread resurrected

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I was just about to post on what I saw last night and I noticed it not there no more. I just want to know what happened that's all.

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It will resurrect itself.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evil formed against it and prospered. But it shall rise again.
  • Splackavelli
    edited September 2014
    Options
    you know what ? it this Is the new black jesus thread for now on out. y'all come in here and post. he is risen hallelujah! *breaks out the 40's
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    last nights ep was another solid one. Maggie was thick as usual. i'm starting to see the appeal in ms tudi also I just wont take it to a creepy level. vic and fish were funny as always. lastly smash on the Mexican detective lady.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was dying when dude was like help me jesus! Jesus popped that u turn with the quickness
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @Sion‌

Where is the black jesus thread tho?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw episode 8 online. I think this series is pretty bad now. I thought it was okay at first. In episode 8 you got the homeless guy taking over and they showed him in his ? stanking draws and everything. Glad I wasn't eating. And Jesus talking about he's a Christian?!? He's Jesus how in the hell can he be a Christian? And last but not least it seems like they just throwing around the word N*gger for no reason. It really sounds out of place.

I can't believe Aaron created this mess. Black Jesus is nothing but Sanford and Son 2K14.

• Splackavelli
    Options
    I was dying when dude was like help me jesus! Jesus popped that u turn with the quickness

it was funny how jay dipped out on her too. "you see what had happened was........*runs out the front door* .......help me jesus!"

remember in the last episode when Travon was interviewing black jesus that documentary and some random dude who was skydiving calls him on the phone " ahhhh help me jesus!" lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Just saw episode 8 online. I think this series is pretty bad now. I thought it was okay at first. In episode 8 you got the homeless guy taking over and they showed him in his ? stanking draws and everything. Glad I wasn't eating. And Jesus talking about he's a Christian?!? He's Jesus how in the hell can he be a Christian? And last but not least it seems like they just throwing around the word N*gger for no reason. It really sounds out of place.

I can't believe Aaron created this mess. Black Jesus is nothing but Sanford and Son 2K14.

man its an adult swim sitcom lighten up.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love Sanford & Son. I see no parallels to the two shows.

Its not great. But its a funny show.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? !

• marc123
    Options

? !

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing about this show. They could make an ep. with no comedy and ill still watch.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You still ? , Ms. Tootie?"
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess some mod deleted it on accident and ain't fessin up
  • marc123
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Guess some mod deleted it on accident and ain't fessin up

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-10450-This-is-some-? -man-gif-gqUc.gif[/img]
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This character looks familiar. Wasn't this exact Black Jesus around a couple of years ago? Or some clips of it? I've seen this cat as Black Jesus before years back.

Am I the only one that remembers this? I know I'm not imagining it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? had me rolling when he took off running on his girl
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@fish asking ms. tuti is she still ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ what happened to the old black jesus thread.... ? had great week by week posting in there.... This the new tho.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Charlie Murphy calling him a forgettable ?
  • D0wn
    Options
    Some loose ? , hoe ass ? , keep ? with the thread.
    ? thinks, if he keeps it on the first page, he's going to hell.
  • D0wn
    Options
    2nites episode was dope. I think we're getting closer to the end of the season.

Its crazy how, even when you are doing positive theyll b haters.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass, suburban ass Greg LOL
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ a Coolio concert in 2014.