Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We waive Reggie Williams(which I expected) and Chris Johnson

I suspect the next cuts to be Tyler Johnson and shawn Jones
  • Beta
    Options
    See? Look..

Ennis is 1-5 but has 3 rebounds and 3 steals...finally a young athletic player who ain't one dimensional

I love this ? nh
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The preseason is just a prelude to the loosing streak miami is going to be on when the season starts....

? cant even win 1 preaseason game
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Not sure what loosing is. I know that losing is something this ? 's team did in the playoffs against us last year
  • Beta
    Options
    Shannon Brown put in work tonight and hopefully he can keep bringing that energy off the bench with highflying plays like tonight.

Danny Granger who is supposed to be done ain't shoot too bad and Ennis had 5 steals tonight. Napier gonna take Cole's spot and I like what bosh doing. ? those wins, I want cohesion

@Knightryder stop trying to struggle troll when you be sitting in front of high schools trying to impress young hoes with a 2002 honda civic
  • Beta
    Options
    There were good signs for the Heat against the Hawks, but not enough of them. Were there enough positives to count this as a step forward? “For about 15 minutes, then no,” Chris Bosh said. “So no.”

“We didn’t get the ball where we needed to get the ball,” Bosh said of the offense. “We have to understand that. Pick and rolls are good, but we have to give a steady diet of post-ups, pick and rolls, elbow actions — a little bit of everything. “We got very monotonous with the offense, especially in that second quarter. It was the same plays and they were able to sit on what we were doing. We’ve got to do a better job.”
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Beta quit trying to give this false hope, its over brother the heat will
    be lucky enough to make it to the playoffs....

I love deng but he isnt the saviour, and wade is not gonna play 82 games
    this year......

bosh cannot carry a team into the playoffs he showcased that in toronto...

its a wrap
    you guys would be lucky to even beat the lakers in a regular season
    game......

All the signs are there baby

cant u see it, wade was to busy on his honeymoon instead of working on His game

its over doggy doo ?
  • infamous114
    Options
    For a Nets fan, you sure do seem to be more interested in how we're doing than your own team.
  • Beta
    Options
    This isn't even good trolling....stop making me come in this thread wasting my time
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, its not false hope, its called being a fan
  • Beta
    Options
    Stop name dropping me B wanting NY attention....I didn't even know who you was until you got exposed for being a miscreant
  • infamous114
    edited October 2014
    Options
    A couple gems from this idiot.
    ray allen could join them, it aint gonna matter because the heat aint going win another championship

u forgot its back to being a full 82-game season.....

the 66game season was tainted as ? , ? overweight, no practice ,back to back games, injuries to star players

the teams who had advantages last year was the teams that were young athletic, and didnt make any changes
    to there teams... hences the reason why before the season started everybody said okc and miami was gonna face each other...

kanggoodie wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/382479_483881208307075_1383312094_n.jpg[/img]

its a wrap, dwight said he would sign an extension....i already knew that ? would
    cave in once the nets resigned brook..........

R.I.P Lebron james and the miami Heat Organization .......

its been good, 1 paper ring for a paper champ during a 66 game paper season

when u do retire lebron with only 1 ring under ya belt, and we look back and see
    u did it during a lockout season ...the NBA organization should put an
    Asterik next to your name, when ur inducted to the Hall of Fame.....

as a could a been, should a been, would of been, ? .....

Kobe about to tie Mike.........get scared billfinger, u michael Jackson azz ?

• infamous114
    Options
    Cole shouldn't be our starting point guard.
  • Beta
    Options
    Cole shouldn't be our starting point guard.
    Pshhhh I coulda told you that...

If shabazz maintains like he is, I can see Cole getting maybe traded. But I can't see the game right now. What's he doing?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Isn't Cole's rookie contract up after this year?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^i think so
  • Beta
    Options
    Expiring contract! No need to pay when we have another PG on a rookie deal! Woooo
  • infamous114
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Expiring contract! No need to pay when we have another PG on a rookie deal! Woooo

Watch him find his way to Cleveland lol
  • infamous114
    Options
    I want to see how we look with McRoberts in the lineup. Can't judge the team until the team is whole. Like how Napier been playing lately.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    OhPee wrote: »
    Apparently the same hackers have obtained 13GB of nude snapchat pictures.....and will be releasing them soon. (No celebs)

The Snappening.

Lemme just say.....

An article on BBC came out saying some of those pics might be of minors... don't none of you ? try and be "bold" for some ? GOATs and Cosigns.... I will ban on sight & if the feds ask report yo ass SMMFH......

Let's keep Ill Pix running, you can find plenty of naked hoes online on tumblr or wherever you get your fix from that are OVER 18.

U dont scare me doggy, i will slice your tail

Dont be scared my brothers a revolution is coming

houh movement

hard on Underage hoes movement

This dude got issues bruh.
  • south4life
    Options
    Team looking good with the youth movement, Shawne Williams may have a spot on the team
  • Beta
    Options
    Too bad Shawne ain't consistent at all. And it's hard to take what's happening in preseason and trying to apply it as far as predicting production. He could wind up averaging 6 ppg. I just don't see where he's going to fit once mcbob comes back. Unless spo throws out a Ennis, Granger, Williams combo
  • south4life
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Too bad Shawne ain't consistent at all. And it's hard to take what's happening in preseason and trying to apply it as far as predicting production. He could wind up averaging 6 ppg. I just don't see where he's going to fit once mcbob comes back. Unless spo throws out a Ennis, Granger, Williams combo

U right bout we don't know if this will carry over into the regular season
  • Beta
    Options
    I will say though he surprised me with the shooting because I looked at his percentages the last few years And was disgusted
  • south4life
    Options
    Spo seems to like Shawne, that win against The Spurs is gonna make it hard to choose the last three to cut