Tiny Says Lil Flip Was "Out Of Line" During T.I. Beef

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
The beef between T.I. and Lil Flip was once again revisited during a newly-released, Vlad TV interview with T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle. The former Xscape member revealed that she remembers the feud between the two rappers like it was yesterday and added that their beef “was deep.”

According to Tiny, Flip “went out of bounds” when he rapped about killing T.I.’s kids. She later added that the Houston, Texas lyricist wasn’t ready for war when he went at T.I.

“That Lil Flip beef was really—It was deep,” Tiny said. “And I remember going through that like yesterday. Just getting the calls. Getting the messages…And Tip is pretty hot-headed. And he can be over the top sometimes. But at that point Lil Flip had kinda went out of bounds. Talking about his kids. And the things that he was saying was just way out of line. Talking about killing some kids. Whose kids you gonna ? ? That kinda stuff you don’t do that. Especially if you ain’t ready for war. You just don’t do that. And he wasn’t ready.”

Tiny later added that she was a fan of Lil Flip prior to his beef with T.I., but could no longer listen to Flip following the threats he allegedly made against her kids.

“I couldn’t like him no more after he was talking about killing my kids anyway. So, whatever,” she said.

Most recently, Houston rapper Lil Keke commented on the past feud between T.I. and Lil Flip, which led to various diss records and an alleged brawl. According to Keke, Flip was “outside of his character” during his beef with the Hustle Gang helmsman.

“I felt like Flip kinda jumped outside of his character going into some gangster stuff or whatever,” Lil Keke said during an interview with Vlad TV in May. “He probably could have stayed in his lane and it wouldn’t have happened. And also on the T.I. side of it, I feel like ‘T.I., no matter how much we love you and believe you, you not gonna be able to come to the city and do that’…I’m kinda glad it’s over. Cause I love T.I. And Flip from the city. And it just was a—it went the wrong way a little bit.”

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post Flip's response
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk what made Texas turn on flip lil that I know slim already had beef tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    It's a shame cuz I know bruh had enough money to get in the lab and still produce high quality
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought the Game Over album. I was geeked cuz they let ya boy cop the unedited version, even though I couldn't have been older than 13. Rainbow Colors was the best track on there to me, but that's probably only cuz I ? wit the Mafia heavy.

On topic though, TI is just all around better. Add to the fact he talmbout killing dude kids when he really wasnt about that ? and the L he took was well-deserved.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flip talks too much ? . On some "I'm a million dollar ? , all y'all ? broke" type ? . When he was on he ? on the rest of the Houston rappers as if he'd be on forever. If I were him,'I'd calm that ? down and build bridges instead of burn them.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Feeeeelings in this thread already lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2014
    Options
    u gotta admit nobody riding for flip in houston like that did hurt dude tho, just as much as the mixtapes worth of bars dissing him
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    check the 2nd bars for a xscape diss!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jnDM0ovU0
    plus he gave a shout out to me,& my ? eddie & martin at beginnin!
  • Ear2DaSt
    edited September 2014
    Options
    some where upset he was given the title freestyle king
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Who They Want?

Flip, Flip, Flip, Flip

Game Over!
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    I wanna hear S.U.C. member response besides Keke
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    T.I. gets a lil too much credit for the Lil Flip beef. ? literally turned on Flip out of nowhere and sided with T.I. and that helped a lot. Flip said Scarface was the King of the South, not T.I., and Scarface tried to act like he ain't want the title

Said it before and I'll say it again: ? was hating Flip HEAVY on the low. When that many people "turn" on you at once, they was all looking for an excuse to do so. If you watch those old videos of Tip giving his reasoning, tell me if it was anybody other than Flip in the cross hairs that Tip wouldn't have been considered the ? in the situation. The only reason that beef went Tip's direction favorably is because everybody in Houston apparently hated Flip.

He might literally be the only rapper that can say, "? was jealous" and I'll believe him. Like he was probably that Huxtable dude who got good grades, played ball, and had food every night but hung out in the 'hood because that's where his cousins lived. Came through halfway fresh and end of the day he left, so everybody still there was mad on the inside and couldn't address it right.

Then the minute he said, "Yo, don't disrespect me. I'll ? you up" everybody overreacted like that was him trying to be Al Capone Jr.

Let me beef with a rapper and say, "Yo, I approached him about getting on the remix, and he was on some 'Whatever ? ' like he mad I'm in his dressing room. He a ? !"

Let that marinate. If he threatened the kids, OK; but I don't remember that being mentioned on wax.

^^This. I remember being at TSU and Flip used to mess with the chicks on campus. Then next thing you know his video was on BET and the whole city was like "yea he doing his thing but we dont want him to blow up we wanted somebody like Keke or Pokey to be the one"
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, for me, I was always on Scarface rules.

So anytime a rapper threatened to ? or even diss another rapper's kids is an automatic L.

That's why I don't take that Ja diss to 50 and Em seriously.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    T.I. gets a lil too much credit for the Lil Flip beef. ? literally turned on Flip out of nowhere and sided with T.I. and that helped a lot. Flip said Scarface was the King of the South, not T.I., and Scarface tried to act like he ain't want the title

Said it before and I'll say it again: ? was hating Flip HEAVY on the low. When that many people "turn" on you at once, they was all looking for an excuse to do so. If you watch those old videos of Tip giving his reasoning, tell me if it was anybody other than Flip in the cross hairs that Tip wouldn't have been considered the ? in the situation. The only reason that beef went Tip's direction favorably is because everybody in Houston apparently hated Flip.

He might literally be the only rapper that can say, "? was jealous" and I'll believe him. Like he was probably that Huxtable dude who got good grades, played ball, and had food every night but hung out in the 'hood because that's where his cousins lived. Came through halfway fresh and end of the day he left, so everybody still there was mad on the inside and couldn't address it right.

Then the minute he said, "Yo, don't disrespect me. I'll ? you up" everybody overreacted like that was him trying to be Al Capone Jr.

Let me beef with a rapper and say, "Yo, I approached him about getting on the remix, and he was on some 'Whatever ? ' like he mad I'm in his dressing room. He a ? !"

Let that marinate. If he threatened the kids, OK; but I don't remember that being mentioned on wax.

^^This. I remember being at TSU and Flip used to mess with the chicks on campus. Then next thing you know his video was on BET and the whole city was like "yea he doing his thing but we dont want him to blow up we wanted somebody like Keke or Pokey to be the one"

the crab in the barrel ? , happens too much in rap/hip hop, i wish ? would just appreciate that someone is reppin they town, no matter if they super hood or just a regular dude
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said ut before but this whole beef started cause TI didnt get his way.