Whats yall opinion on white women?

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    its pink in the middle and chances of catching std and ? about 10000 times less than woman of color

This the same cracka that pretended to be a ? on the IC for about 5 years until my ? @YoungGoldie‌ exposed him
    Battle?

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

hrVXwV7.png
    Never knew @Nujerz84 was a cracka

he gettin flagged every time he types the word '? ' from now on

Smh @nujerz84‌

bruh been on this board since 02.. When Ley, Odiesel, ShadowPrince, Hotepsun, Deadazz Serious were on this ? before the overhaul of the board.

Them two cats got they panties in bunch in the battle rap thread for ? on that wack ? .

I personally paypal anyone that can put a post up were I said I was black and not latino.

ay we really dont give a ? , bruh

we talkin bout white womenz here
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    charlize theron dont look like charlize theron w/o makeup either

i dont wanna see bruh..
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    its pink in the middle and chances of catching std and ? about 10000 times less than woman of color

This the same cracka that pretended to be a ? on the IC for about 5 years until my ? @YoungGoldie‌ exposed him
    Battle?

hrVXwV7.png

Smh @nujerz84‌

bruh been on this board since 02.. When Ley, Odiesel, ShadowPrince, Hotepsun, Deadazz Serious were on this ? before the overhaul of the board.

Them two cats got they panties in bunch in the battle rap thread for ? on that wack ? .

I personally paypal anyone that can put a post up were I said I was black and not latino.

ay we really dont give a ? , bruh

we talkin bout white womenz here

lol my point stands the ? is still pink.. All the other ? is based on preference of what you want in a woman (physical, mental, emotionally) and if white females meet them.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    BEAM wrote: »
    Scarlett Johanson is ridiculously overrated.
    Seems as if ? are only attracted to her because she's White.

i aint gone lie....she didnt really stand out that much to me til i seen Don Jon

? is beautiful....ol boy ? up lol

She was definitely a late bloomer. Dude must have only seen Ghost World with that chick from American Beauty.

image.jpg

I prefer black women beyond a doubt. A cultured and truly educated both classroom and self is the best in the world. Reason why @sixsicksins is the best kind of woman.

You killin me trying to get some ? from Sixsicksins like that... I always wondered where they find them dudes in them ? vids. The thirst is real.....

Get some ? ? ? what?! I'm the man and she is the female. If I'm killing, how about pull the trigger on your dome and quit snooping in folks business.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If black women look the same with or without makeup... why do they also wear it?

Mist of yall in here sounding like 7th graders with your generalizations and prejudices.

Fyi Kerry Washington looks different without makeup too if u wanna google that
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Battle?

hrVXwV7.png

That's new for me. Thought he was a Tyler the Creater type n*gga or halfbreed. Explains him caping for Eminem as hard as he did though.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Just some insight on why White Women and Black Men are naturally attracted to each other.

[Chapter 3: Slavery, The Civil War, Plantation Life

The Inspection. What exactly were perspective slave owners searching for when inspecting a ? Buck fresh off slave ships? Surely they wanted the strongest and healthiest looking Bucks to place in their fields and plantations. Bucks capable of breeding more strong and powerful Bucks that could grow with their plantations. Little did they know they were also inspecting for a quality Buck that would eventually be the joy of his Southern Belle's heart and body. This African male while not only maintaining the cotton and tobacco fields of a growing and thriving young United States of America, would also make his way to the thriving ? of Southern Belles at their lush and lavish plantations. This process would begin a tradition and way of life that would go on to shape a nation that would soon become the melting ? of the world. White Women at this time; may have been neglected by a white man whom was more concerned about a blossoming nation that would soon become the wealthiest and most powerful in the world.*/b]

@michaelmalice ngga where is that book you was writin?!?!?! Wasnt it called 'how i met a white woman and saved my life' or some ? like that? hahaha

Ran into a lot of issues with publishing. Might just drop it on the net or something if I can't get it out.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout to all the white ? , man.
    @KINdRED i see yo baby ;)
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make perfect side chicks
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make perfect side chicks

So you cheating on your wife?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?

020414-SW-NBA-Anthony-Davis-PI.jpg

But did you really just ?

Its 2 different levels, 2 completely different wavelengths. Hate for the race doesnt connect to sexual atrraction

I mean how do you deny attraction to a WOMAN! It makes no fuking sense! And not even the cliche 'all ? is pink' bullshyt

From a physiological standpoint, what goes into your head when you see a woman's ? , ass, calves, hips, cheekbones, etc...ALL WOMEN HAVE THESE THINGS. What, u gon deny that? Lol foh Man yall mfers dont love women like i do. Lmao smh

I aint wifin em and i aint seedin em, and never change who u are to get 1, but a whole segment of millions of women are supposed to be completely unattractive to me? Screw you pal
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat is a sidechick and shes cheating yet she tries to shame men who do the same

You don't know me no matter how much you stalk me online.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat is a sidechick and shes cheating yet she tries to shame men who do the same

You don't know me no matter how much you stalk me online.

Stop crying Kat, it ain't that serious
  • Kat
    Options
    Nobody is crying.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT white girl right here. I'll marry her an have kids. (i typed that with a straight face im dead ass serious)

0308-topanga-landscape-1.jpg
    topanga-danielle-fishel-maxim-1.jpg
    QQAmjnE.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J this is a good and straightforward point that I agree with
    ...(don't/can't) lump in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

Can't control sexual attraction.

You can, however, control whether or not you'll act on it.

The majority of us have proven to be either too weak to control our desire to act on sexual impulses that could be detrimental to our struggle (send the wrong message), too ignorant to understand what the problem is on a macro level, or too apathetic to give a ? about even pondering how this could affect us negatively.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt read thread im sure it was enlightening....
    /:)
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    GOAT white girl right here. I'll marry her an have kids. (i typed that with a straight face im dead ass serious)

QQAmjnE.jpg

her face just aint that appealing
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

Write a book with this title...

good idea one day i just might
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

QQAmjnE.jpg

Dude she dated came out as a ? her ? /head game obviously wack.