Snoop vs Iggy/TI

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Very soon, a white female rapper is gonna come and "Eminem" the game. This iggy chick is vanila ice/mc serch status. someone better is coming.

never going to happen, Nobody takes female artist that serious. especially a white one

They don't take female rappers serious but female artist in other genres of music are the current mainstream Juggernauts of today compare to three male counterparts.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very soon, a white female rapper is gonna come and "Eminem" the game. This iggy chick is vanila ice/mc serch status. someone better is coming.

there has yet to be another "eminem" type white rapper that has had a consistent career that gets large scale consistent mainstream support. even Mac miller's buzz has gone more low pro. Every year the ic freaks about some white rapper blowing up like em. Every year the hype dies down. Its easier to be some ignorant sterotypic street ? and get whtie fans than it is to actually be white and try to go the em route and get fans for a long period of time. More white people doing the shmoney dance right now than are actually still listening to Macklemore.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

never going to happen, Nobody takes female artist that serious. especially a white one

They don't take female rappers serious but female artist in other genres of music are the current mainstream Juggernauts of today compare to three male counterparts.

That's other genres not hip hop. If there's going to be a female Eminem. You gonna Atleast have to be respected in the genre like Eminem. And we have yet to see a female of any color reach half of his popularity
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can see maybe a more street edged white ? that just grew up around all blacks coming out and maybe shaking the game up. She probably will right away be an anti Iggy.

If you think about how majority of hiphop consumers are white anyway and maybe the door this Iggy ? is opening for other beckys, im sure their are other white ? out thereworking on rappin. Minorities only making uplike 15% of the country anyway so just off sheer numbers its a high probability somebody else will come along.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

That's other genres not hip hop. If there's going to be a female Eminem. You gonna Atleast have to be respected in the genre like Eminem. And we have yet to see a female of any color reach half of his popularity

That is true
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

I can see maybe a more street edged white ? that just grew up around all blacks coming out and maybe shaking the game up. She probably will right away be an anti Iggy.

If you think about how majority of hiphop consumers are white anyway and maybe the door this Iggy ? is opening for other beckys, im sure their are other white ? out thereworking on rappin. Minorities only making uplike 15% of the country anyway so just off sheer numbers its a high probability somebody else will come along.

yeah because Kreayshawn failed lol. she should have took a page out of Eminem's book: Dont say the N-Word.

Here is a bad video to further prove my point. its only 30 seconds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2w0qyqysyE
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Kreyshawn couldve took eminems whole damn book, she was never going to be emienem, using the word ? or not
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol Up.kreyshawn aint say ? .it was V-nasty

How can so many be wrong?

(Unless she did and i aint here the track)
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol Up.kreyshawn aint say ? .it was V-nasty

How can so many be wrong?

(Unless she did and i aint here the track)

Yeah, I was confused at first as well but I think they did actually get her on tape or something.

Even if that wasn't the case, she was guilty by association and deserved the blackball.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    well it isnt like ? was actually listening to kreyshawn in the first place
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. explains his convo w/ Snoop about Iggy Azale…: http://youtu.be/kyCgJElrJXI
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    *ring* ring*
    1014-ti-ex-exclusiveaccess2-credit.jpg

"my nephew tip?"

SNOOP.jpg?width=500

"unc what's all this about my girl iggy being funky and irreverent?
    TipHarris1-1.jpg

"first of all that white ? said some real disrespectful ? about me pimpin, so next time you wanna call
    and address something stay the ? outta my business or get yo facts straight cuzz
    snoop_dogg_2004_01_01.jpg

"aww hella naw"
    0830-ti-ex.jpg

"check this out patna! that weed you had up in ATL wasnt legal at all so if you still gotta problem with iggy
    next joint you hitting will be San Quentin!
    1015-ti-911-ex-launch-credit.jpg

"? you cuzz"
    hqdefault.jpg

SMH @ TI snitching on a Police Wired Cell Phone
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

More white people doing the shmoney dance right now than are actually still listening to Macklemore.

? ...

You know Macklemore made like $32 million this past year while Schmurda is schmoney dancing for free at his own concerts that he's not being paid to perform at

White ppl most definitely are listening to macklemore still