if family matters was real....

Options

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Boy meets World was real a ? would of scooped Topanga from Corey.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screech would have went Remg
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be giving maxine the d every episode.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Family Matters were real, Urkel would've gotten murdered for wearing wires around a gang. Hell, he would've gotten popped sooner or later for running up in a cop's home unannounced lol.

Laura and her friends would've been smuts. Laura would've have gotten ran through at the college party when she got ? and Urkel would've gotten stomped out by a ? that was trying to hit.

Eddie would have wifed Myrtle Urkel the day he found out she came from old money.

Carl and Harriet would've both been on the DL and stepping out on each other.

Aunt Rachel and Mother Winslow would've had young ? coming through all the time to smash.

Urkel would've gotten kidnapped by somebody for creating all of those inventions.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    Carl could've hella got away with that ? , too. Lol
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Will would've knocked up one of them other chick's before he got lisa, Tyra banks, Victoria rowell, Naomi Campbell, Vivica fox, jasmin guy, Tisha cambell, sunshine, fancy, amy hunter, Elise, nia, stacy, jada, kim fields, he took down pam grier and uncle phill couldn't think about that, Robin givens etc no one has better track record

Still laughing about how they became step siblings immediately once their parents decided to get married in their place....those family dinners and reunions must have been awkward knowing that they smash each other
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Family Matters was real, all the corny ass ? Stefan would say to Laura that made her panties drip would have got him laughed out of any black high school. Talkin bout "Wake me, shake me, break me, but baby, don't forsake me".

NO ? . Foh.

Good Gawd, that line was corny & wack af. The modern day Laura would've friendzoned tf out of him for saying that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    Carl could've hella got away with that ? , too. Lol

Hell yeah, especially with a younf black male victim smh.

Waldo also would've gotten ? up somehow. Nobody can be that dumb and nothing ever happen to him. The ? mailed himself to his girl's cheerleading competition, gotdamn lol.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If TV shows were real:

No way Kelly Bundy makes it through without at least two kids by the end of series.
    Bud would've gotten sued about 15 times for sexual harassment.

Carlton Banks would've gotten his ass kicked on more than one occasion.

"Friends" would gotten sued for ripping off "Living Single".

All that tension: Martin would've smashed Pam at some point before he and Gina got married. Gina would've found out and let Tommy pipe in retaliation. Cole still wasn't getting no ? from Pam, though.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Tommy wouldve smashed Gina also dude had keys to Martins house
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    If Family Matters were real, Urkel would've gotten murdered for wearing wires around a gang. Hell, he would've gotten popped sooner or later for running up in a cop's home unannounced lol.

Laura and her friends would've been smuts. Laura would've have gotten ran through at the college party when she got ? and Urkel would've gotten stomped out by a ? that was trying to hit.

Eddie would have wifed Myrtle Urkel the day he found out she came from old money.

Aunt Rachel and Mother Winslow would've had young ? coming through all the time to smash.

Urkel would've gotten kidnapped by somebody for creating all of those inventions.

eddie and myrtle would've wound up on jerry springer, then eddie would've found out that myrtle is really a man and they would've wound up throwing hands on stage lol.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

Carl & Harriet BOTH on the DL has me dying, bruh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Brotha Man wouldve been dickin down Gina what dude u know climbs into a window at any hour of the day and live
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griff woulda took down Peg on numerous occasions. Peg had "midlife crisis BBC ? " written all over her
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe that's just what I'da done if I was Griff
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall want all the female black characters to be hoes tho ? is wrong with you ?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because we like hoes ? !
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    If saved by the bell was real....

They'll be working for screech at Microsoft

And they'd be caked up like a ? .

My boy runs a division of Microsoft? Sign me up for that job and hold the yacht for me my ? .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If The Wayans Brothers was real, Marlon would have caught a sexual harassment charge by some chick lol, Shawn would have knocked up Dee after that night they got ? together, Pops would have cheated and had his restaurant closed down by health inspectors, Dupree would have diabetes and T.C. would have got shot for stealing people ? lol
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    al bundy would've eventually commited suicide. its not like he hasn't thought about it. bud would've eventually swallowed his pride and got an ? . you can only face a life of barely any sex for so long.

I see Al Bundy killing his whole family. He wasn't proud of either of his kids.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If Living Single was real, Kyle would have gotten caught getting dicked down by Overton. He and Khadesia would have hung out all the time.

• yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If 7th heaven was real , the pastor would've molested his daughters...... Lol