SAYYYY.....DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE IC....OR NAH?.....

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    I have somewhere around 5,000 and now I can't even figure out how. I posted heavy like 5 years ago. Since then it's been sporadic. Nowadays I don't think I even log in more than once every 2 or 3 weeks. The threads have been getting repetitive and most of the good people are gone.

pretty much sums up how i am a bit
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    u a sucka if u explaining yourself to a ? -ape with a ? filled with poison.

but ur in my thread....with the same lame jokes

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a life
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wrong vote
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Aqua says she's better than everybody on the ic, she has a life and doesn't spend all her time on here

Proceeds to make multiple threads
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I struggled just to get these 1500+ posts and I been here since the new upgrade in '09.

I don't see how some y'all do it and I don't even have kids to tend to.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been on since 09'
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have somewhere around 5,000 and now I can't even figure out how. I posted heavy like 5 years ago. Since then it's been sporadic. Nowadays I don't think I even log in more than once every 2 or 3 weeks.

The threads have been getting repetitive and most of the good people are gone.

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm I had two different accounts on here got banned on one forgot the password to the other but I've know abt this ? since 2012 so I'm probably around 7000 combining my other 2 accounts
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just assume the regulars are introverted, shy, morherfuckers and this is a safe place to say dumb ? , without getting the ? slap out em.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    for the record I've been here posting since 09......and I'm currently averaging less than 8 posts a day

plus I have no aliases like these other cats with more posts than dollars in their bank account

what's sad is some mofos have changed accounts and are still way over 10K in posts

if you can't pull out more cash than your post count, then yeah you are officially losing in life :(

and some of you ? with smaller post counts life is currently in shambles too haha

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    Bandit4.jpg
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the internet is my only friend
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am a full time Web Developer; I am in front of a computer and on the internet, for probably 10 of my 24 hours a day. I still can't for the life of me fathom how ? can average over 10,000 posts in 5 years, let alone 3, and I've been around since long before pre-upgrade IC.

My lurk game must be legendary.

With that said, Donkey and G&S be lookin' like an episode of Love and Hip-Hop, with all the poster to poster personal drama that be pumpin' through these threads daily... From the outside lookin' in? OP the ? callin' the Kettle when those 2.5k posts have been spent as a main cast member. As pivotal to the fucketry plot as Joseline is to reality TV. ? ain't none of my business though I guess.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4000-10000.. you spend too much time on the IC you..you have this place scheduled in your day just to log on and commence in the fuckery..
    i live here.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    IC FULL of hater ? I see

ROFL nothing new
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Wack Thread
    Wack thread
    But it brought out lurkers and everyone voted

Ur a hater ? too worse than the femalea
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I am a full time Web Developer; I am in front of a computer and on the internet, for probably 10 of my 24 hours a day. I still can't for the life of me fathom how ? can average over 10,000 posts in 5 years, let alone 3, and I've been around since long before pre-upgrade IC.

My lurk game must be legendary.

With that said, Donkey and G&S be lookin' like an episode of Love and Hip-Hop, with all the poster to poster personal drama that be pumpin' through these threads daily... From the outside lookin' in? OP the ? callin' the Kettle when those 2.5k posts have been spent as a main cast member. As pivotal to the fucketry plot as Joseline is to reality TV. ? ain't none of my business though I guess.

Thread
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    There were 2 survivors?

Shutup
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've been a member long enough to know how this place works and the personality traits of all the main players but my post count reflects five years of not really giving a ? about really interacting with you losers.

Most of the star players of this show are lonely fools with no real intent on being anything more than what they portray to the ill community.

Not trying to diss anybody, just offering my opinion.

I'm pretty sure there are veteran lurkers that are 100x better than any prominent poster here.

With that being said...I wanna take this time out to say thank you for all of the laughs..without you attention seeking, pretentious, pompous, oblivious-to-reality ? and your daily offerings of random fuckery and nearsighted opinions, my life wouldn't seem so....normal.

Take a bow, you dysfunctional, sociopathic morons...
    Applause.gif
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got over 3000 over like a 3 year period and even thats deceptive cuz I'm still not really involved in any of the ? that goes on on here
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well alright then.