***Motion To Jail Kahleesi From Posting****...

Options

Comments

• Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Aqua got that thunder between them thighs,,, it gotta be some reason these guys ain't pulling out

Yeah they keep believing the "its ok my diaphragm works" line.

How this ? keep lettung ? beat raw is the real question.

And you know damn well she aint demanding bloodtest and ? before they slide up in.

Talkin bout she aint nasty, ? lyin.

? prolly smell like that brown liquid that secretes from the top of a dogs ass...

yo let me tell yo wierd bodied ass something u ? dread having ass ? ima a grown ass ? woman and if i want to have kids and ? a man raw i can do that i have that right u got me all the way ? up

now ima need u to go jail this filthy ? then keep it pushin!

Tell us more about how you ? raw...that gave a little rush...? raw, bet you sound madd greezy when u say that
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chrisgamble im sorry for yesterday... :(

Forgive me.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

Forgive me.

What you talking bout?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua got that thunder between them thighs,,, it gotta be some reason these guys ain't pulling out

Yeah they keep believing the "its ok my diaphragm works" line.

How this ? keep lettung ? beat raw is the real question.

And you know damn well she aint demanding bloodtest and ? before they slide up in.

Talkin bout she aint nasty, ? lyin.

? prolly smell like that brown liquid that secretes from the top of a dogs ass...

yo let me tell yo wierd bodied ass something u ? dread having ass ? ima a grown ass ? woman and if i want to have kids and ? a man raw i can do that i have that right u got me all the way ? up

now ima need u to go jail this filthy ? then keep it pushin!

stink_final.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

Forgive me.

What you talking bout?

Well ? it... I aint snitching on myself. @chrisgamble

*twerks*

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    i just realized both y'all got white baby daddies

Using the black ? of the IC for fun cuz them white boys bore y'all, you two ? ain't slick

rofl
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    i just realized both y'all got white baby daddies

Using the black ? of the IC for fun cuz them white boys bore y'all, you two ? ain't slick

rofl

BMwpuMT.jpg

Yall aint ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    POST YO CRIB AQUA

nope i dont do Pics on the IC of anything pertaining to MY life At all other than simple pics of me

10254979_10152593489825479_1179195385790562771_n.jpg?oh=aafe49e05c2a5a5cf64549deb8af9d5a&oe=54E48530&__gda__=1424441957_87e1674a3c73ed208cd199728dbfa5b8
    but looking at pics that have been posted.. i use windex on my bathroom mirrors!

WHY U GOT USED BOO-BOO PAPER ON THE FLOE?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheHeroNoltey
    TheHeroNoltey Members Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Join team Khaleesi because right now the other ladies enjoy this beef since it keeps you and Khaleesi from digging into their hindparts.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please pray for da livin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Aqua just realize it ain't your era no more. You using khaleesi as a crutch to be relevant. It ain't 3 years ago...nobody really cares anymore..all you bring is abortion jokes, ppl questioning if you are all the way there like real lady, and discussions over your gorilla nudes..

Hang it up B

you like that dude who was a "powerful poster" at one point And came back after a year of the upgrade and saw that the IC passed him by.

10 bucks says Aqua beats ur ass in a fair one though

I got 20. Plus an additional 10 he pulls her hair in the melee.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua just realize it ain't your era no more. You using khaleesi as a crutch to be relevant. It ain't 3 years ago...nobody really cares anymore..all you bring is abortion jokes, ppl questioning if you are all the way there like real lady, and discussions over your gorilla nudes..

Hang it up B

you like that dude who was a "powerful poster" at one point And came back after a year of the upgrade and saw that the IC passed him by.
    NDMxcZK.gif
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Dro that ain no boo boo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Hang it up B

NDMxcZK.gif

You remember his name? It was a dude who came back and was like where is everybody And he kept making failing threads...

Johnny green?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

Hang it up B

NDMxcZK.gif

You remember his name? It was a dude who came back and was like where is everybody And he kept making failing threads...

Johnny green?

beta myguy/girl or whatever it is that you are

the diff between me and everyone else on here is i do not care about my rep on the IC lmaooo i never have! I POP UP I participate i carry on with life

dont u think that i know with every thing i do on here someone is going to talk ? ?

but a boss never cares about the negative dislikes of anyone else... and a boss keeps it pushing

y u defending this sour ? ? anyways i mean damn just like is apparent i had abortions its apparent this is a ? ass trout mouth 5 min shower taking ? ???

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    POST YO CRIB AQUA

nope i dont do Pics on the IC of anything pertaining to MY life At all other than simple pics of me

10254979_10152593489825479_1179195385790562771_n.jpg?oh=aafe49e05c2a5a5cf64549deb8af9d5a&oe=54E48530&__gda__=1424441957_87e1674a3c73ed208cd199728dbfa5b8
    but looking at pics that have been posted.. i use windex on my bathroom mirrors!

WHY U GOT USED BOO-BOO PAPER ON THE FLOE?

lmao dro thats not boo boo
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hang it up B

NDMxcZK.gif

Johnny green?
    I assumed that you were just speaking in general, didn't know you had a poster in mind
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited October 2014
    Options
    as a matter of fact my GUY how are u even texting this lonely *supposed* engaged ? outside the IC aint the ? ENGAGED

THIS ole homewrecking ass ? just like a ? this ? has to either be

1: a flaming ? ( in which i doubt cause kahleesi only gives her thirst to ? that enjoy that hiding an old condom wolf ? )
    2: Simping the ? on a whole new leveel ( this ? over here listening to her ? on the mexican dude and telling her how her gonzo nose is attractive and she dosent need to wax because the next level of modeling is hairy ?

[img]https://scontent-a-sea.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10712856_10154722131120693_3405776958240450508_n.jpg?oh=adc8a3ca14972e562109c1c869e43ef6&oe=54B80C1A[/img]

1016723_10154657631280693_4064942108927222028_n.jpg?oh=c0737a51bfd78317f6324010f2334bf8&oe=54AF2B9E&__gda__=1424459943_63087c5ff39db959df14c5b66a61daba