Official 2014-2015 College Basketball thread/prospect watch.

Options

Comments

• BigWormDicky
    BigWormDicky Members Posts: 45
    Options
  • BigWormDicky
    Options
  • BigWormDicky
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    Chronicler wrote: »

inb4 another espn/cnn n word debate aww man

Man, I really hope they don't drive that ? into the ground and take from and otherwise good game.
  • So ILL
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't take nobody that's a Kentucky fan that's not from Kentucky
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    And how some of yall fans of a team in football and fan of totally different school in another sport?

LSU fan in every sport here.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Its just weird how blinded people can be by a team's success when it,comes to nba projections. Wilie Cauley Stein is a top 10 nba prospect according to most draft mocks.

HOW?

Lol He's3 years in and still no offensive game and too weak to guard on ball in the post

He's 7'0 with the agility of most guards and good defensive instincts. Put him in a P&R offense where all he has to do is rim-runs, and he'll be aight

Tyson Chandler

Brandon Wright...John Henson...
  • S2J
    Options
    I deadass thought that Harrison vine was fake, just saw it mentioned on espn hahaha wow
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    And how some of yall fans of a team in football and fan of totally different school in another sport?

Most Kentucky fans around here don't even pay attention to college football. The ones who do are Alabama fans.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clueless white folks are lookin like, "he said a racial slur? He called a white guy a ? ? What is goin on?"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real ? like who they want

Basketball- Carolina

Football-The U

I might pick another school for baseball
  • S2J
    Options

Bruh you smack dead in New Orleans tho, not evrrybody lives in college towns

That diehard fanboy ? is weirdo ? tbh. Like you can only root for one team or sumthn.

Players and teams come around that peolpe just ? with. Like the Fab 5, or like Huggins' Cincinatti squad, etc. They def shouldnt be screamin like they repped from day 1, but it aint that serious. Im pretty sure everyone can tell the difference of someone who is 'rooting' for Kentucky vs the diehards, alumni, etc. I dnt care for UK, btw
  • Shizlansky
    Options

That diehard fanboy ? is weirdo ? tbh. Like you can only root for one team or sumthn.

Players and teams come around that peolpe just ? with. Like the Fab 5, or like Huggins' Cincinatti squad, etc. They def shouldnt be screamin like they repped from day 1, but it aint that serious. Im pretty sure everyone can tell the difference of someone who is 'rooting' for Kentucky vs the diehards, alumni, etc. I dnt care for UK, btw

I get what your saying but ? is just stupid and ppl that like different college teams in different sports.

Their more likely just bandwagon fans and just riding with a team that's good at the moment.
  • So ILL
    Options

Jumping on bandwagons.

I started ? with the Hurricanes football team back when they were cold, but I still rock with them even though they've been extra regular for a minute. I feel that once you claim a team, you stay with that team and don't just rep when they're on.

But I'm a fan of Southern Illinois for all sports because its the crib.

Somebody bring up the "Rep Your Teams" thread. I'm in the middle of making tacos and I don't have the patience lol.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

Jumping on bandwagons.

I started ? with the Hurricanes football team back when they were cold, but I still rock with them even though they've been extra regular for a minute. I feel that once you claim a team, you stay with that team and don't just rep when they're on.

Somebody bring up the "Rep Your Teams" thread. I'm in the middle of making tacos and I don't have the patience lol.

hard shell or soft shell?
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get what your saying but ? is just stupid and ppl that like different college teams in different sports.

Their more likely just bandwagon fans and just riding with a team that's good at the moment.

It really depends on where you live. Living in the Northeast, unless you are a Penn State, BC, or A Cuse fan. A lot of the teams don't have a football team.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

It really depends on where you live. Living in the Northeast, unless you are a Penn State, BC, or A Cuse fan. A lot of the teams don't have a football team.

Yup. Been USC because of Keyshawn.

Uconn at the time wasn't fbs. So that's the cause of the cfb/cbb split.

Just started wanting St. John's to do well because I went there. Not my team though grew up to The huskies.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    bigev240 wrote: »

Yup. Been USC because of Keyshawn.

Uconn at the time wasn't fbs. So that's the cause of the cfb/cbb split.

Just started wanting St. John's to do well because I went there. Not my team though grew up to The huskies.

True, I been a Bearcats fan since Van Exel.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I became a UF fan around the time of our NC in 96 and been UF everything ever since. Now I'm an alum and all that ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Only reason I didn't go to LSU is because I moved to Texas whne I was 17 and them outta state fees was not worth it.

But LSU been imbedded in me since a child.

I still got love for
    Tulane
    UNO
    La Tech
    ULL
    Southern
    Grambling
    ULM
    Etc.....

I root for all of LSU lil brother schools.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alabama hired avery johnson
  • So ILL
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

Jumping on bandwagons.

hard shell or soft shell?

I don't even get the reference, but I seriously just ate tacos lol.