only 12 seconds of video....but inexcusable behavior by officer towards teenagers

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=947187695296779&set=vb.100000166727103&type=3&theater

hope yall can see it.....we're unable to embed facebook videos

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Case #183983 of "Man becomes a cop to get revenge on the type of people who bullied him all his life"

Either that or become a professional internet posters

Its obvious a lot of these lames suffered severe social trauma
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh look another pig bully

kid shoulda stared him down like so

stare-gif.gif
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should bring back public flogging
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ironic another thread suggested more black cops in the poll option to decrease police brutality..

What's sad is black folks use to get killed for "wrecklace eye balling" by whites and now we have that same mindset towards each other.

What gets me is the statement the higher ranking officer made "I have no doubt he had good reason to be exasperated"..So threatening a minor cause he gave a cop a look is a good reason.

And the bullied theory makes sense but lets first acknowledge that badge and gun gives most of these cops a power trip over others regardless of wether they been bullied or not.

A bmore cop knuckles up and attacks a civilian now this...they out here moving like gangsters......that's somebody's kid at the end of the day.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's crazy!!! I teach my sun to look a man in his eyes regardless of his size, rank and certainly his ? occupation. Black Men cannot be raised to be strong and confident but it's quite alright to raise them as chi chi men. The Black Cop is a disgrace. Hip Hop strikes again goes and listens to KRS1 "Black Cop".
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ironic another thread suggested more black cops in the poll option to decrease police brutality..

What's sad is black folks use to get killed for "wrecklace eye balling" by whites and now we have that same mindset towards each other.

What gets me is the statement the higher ranking officer made "I have no doubt he had good reason to be exasperated"..So threatening a minor cause he gave a cop a look is a good reason.

And the bullied theory makes sense but lets first acknowledge that badge and gun gives most of these cops a power trip over others regardless of wether they been bullied or not.

A bmore cop knuckles up and attacks a civilian now this...they out here moving like gangsters......that's somebody's kid at the end of the day.

I don't think it's ironic at all. I think more black cops - black cops from the inner-city - WILL help reduce police brutality.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone posted in the comments

"18 Pa.C.S.A. § 2706. The "statute prohibits a person from communicating a threat to commit a crime of violence with the intent to terrorize another". A reasonable person would and should conclude that the unnamed officer used the threat of violence "beat the s**t out you" to terrorize a teenager and intimidate all the teens within earshot into never making eye contact with him."

not sure if that's 100% the correct law...

but district attorney's should absolutely charge the officer with the evidence provided...

i strongly believe when police officers start facing criminal charges for ? like this and worse....a change will come
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    someone posted in the comments

"18 Pa.C.S.A. § 2706. The "statute prohibits a person from communicating a threat to commit a crime of violence with the intent to terrorize another". A reasonable person would and should conclude that the unnamed officer used the threat of violence "beat the s**t out you" to terrorize a teenager and intimidate all the teens within earshot into never making eye contact with him."

not sure if that's 100% the correct law...

but district attorney's should absolutely charge the officer with the evidence provided...

i strongly believe when police officers start facing criminal charges for ? like this and worse....a change will come

Word. He should definitely be charged with making terroristic threats.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CHARGED WITH WHAT?

IF THEY ONLY HAVE THAT 12SECONDS RECORDED, THE OFFICER CAN SAY THAT THE KID SAID SOMETHING TO HIM PRIOR
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope he gets fired or suspended at least
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This video does not prove that suggestion is misguided or contradictory to their intended goal of reducing police brutality

this is one black cop
    in no way representative of all of them
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me clarify what I meant and this is not to save face. When I said ironic I was referring to the timing between the thread where someone is trying to give black cop's the benefit of the doubt than shortly after this vid pops up,it's almost like back smack to the face....it had nothing to do with wether I agree or not to the more black cops to help decrease brutality assessment.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black cops adopt police culture...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black cops have the potential to b 10x worse

Than a white cop
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you think ? hate cops ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black cops have the potential to b 10x worse

Than a white cop

What's the point of saying ? like this? No one is worse than so called white ppl, in this case cops. It may upset you more that the melanated officer has adopted the culture of the so called whites, I get that. That doesn't make him WORSE than them. They're all pieces of ? .

Or are you saying bcuz they run faster and jump higher?

Clarify briefly.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black cops have been shown to b more punitive against blacks...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You always have studies. So I'm open to reading whatever it is that proves they're more harsh than white cops when dealing with us.

I had a hypothesis that states maybe we take it harder when they come at us sideways because of our expectations. Is the "race traitor" aspect making their brutality feel worse or are they actually doing more damaging things more often?

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are surprised black pigs ain't ? . Do y'all think black overseers were more or less severe with slaves?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie had the Denzel in Training Day inflection in his voice.