Check Out This Animated Biggie vs Tupac Battle

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
Whoever did this got the voices and their styles perfect. It actually sounds like them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHXWhJArHw

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was good.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched round.i laughed at Tupac part
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sounds like he extracted(the actual process is called something else) vocals outta different songs and just lapped them together. That's why it sounds so accurate, cause it really is them. And part of Pac first rhyme is from the song, "Homeboyz". I highly doubt that it was impersonations if that's what you're thinking.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Sounds like he extracted(the actual process is called something else) vocals outta different songs and just lapped them together. That's why it sounds so accurate, cause it really is them. And part of Pac first rhyme is from the song, "Homeboyz". I highly doubt that it was impersonations if that's what you're thinking.

Whatever he/they did they got the styles and voices down perfect.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Biggie said,

Daydreamen ? around like ?
    You're whole team will be More Gone than Freeman

And check out Jay and Nas in the background
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

You're right. I recognize the verses from Long Kiss Goodnight and When We Ride On Our Enemies
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DEAD @ the camera zooming in on nas and jay when pac called them out lol