Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's "coonery", then so is all of entertainment and sports. Just say "he's wack" and keep it moving.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care for the song but that's mainly because he jacked the beat. It's coonery but I listen to a lot of music with coonery in it so I can't really judge
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it really cooning tho ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldnt even get through that ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Is it really cooning tho ?
    Yes. But that's 95% of modern day hiphop. We just gotta chance to witness tha shuckin & jiving on camera

What I'm saying is - compare this to statements made by Barkley, Don Lemon, Steven A., anyone who supported Bieber, Zimmerman, Sterling, etc...

Whereas this is a dude auditioning for a record deal - ain't that the same ? he does in the video ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Granted I don't ? with his music at all but is this the norm for signed artist especially those on a major?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let him cook ?

Fixed...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a fan of calling cats "? " but....

http://youtu.be/Ky9eyblP7PE

....seems apropos right now.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Son I'm done....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    More self hate from the "new" black folk. Next time someone mention this "coonery" dont forget to state that he walked out the boardroom with 2.5 million dollars and a deal for his team.That means he created a job and stream of revenue in his neighborhood. Which one of you ? have done this in the last 12 months? if you have created a job for a black person PLEASE post up your tax and DBA information. If not please let this ? go. Yall ganging up and expecting a 19 year old kid to represent the entire 4 billion plus population of black folks. Alot of you self hating low self esteem new black ? wont earn 5% in your entire lifetime with all your fancy degrees and being married. The funny part about this ? all you ? thats calling him a ? are nothing but half mixed pieces of ? or wiggers and the few black folk we do have on the board are really cooning by hanging bobby out to dry for yall amusement and fake shame. Lets keep it real when this ? come on in the car yall ? know yall turn Hot ? all the way up and trying to shmurda dance

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this board. I didn't know whether to respond with sarcasm or give it a legitimate response. It is always interesting to see someone rationalize coonery. In response to your comment; I'd rather go in a boardroom and walk out with no deal and no money than make silly movements around white folk whilst pronouncing lyrics that celebrate the murder of other black people.
    The problem with our people is that they have no pride or sense of self. This is why a lot of us can look at this video and see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is the definition of insanity.

yeah you make valid points but he did ether the thread