How Real Is, This [2014-2015 Brooklyn Nets Thread]

Options

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    we had every reason to blow this game today against a very bad LAL team but we held on. Team is playing better and is serious about making the playoffs, its about damn time.

Brook has been amazing
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    we had every reason to blow this game today against a very bad LAL team but we held on. Team is playing better and is serious about making the playoffs, its about damn time.

Brook has been amazing

And they almost traded him for Reggie ? Jackson. Anyway the Lakers are a pesky team, they suck but they play hard. Different guys stepped up at certain juncture of the game. Solid win today, let's keep it up.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets will make the playoffs
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Markel got ups

he balled out today. he actually hit his jumpers too, that's his biggest weakness
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Markel got ups

he balled out today. he actually hit his jumpers too, that's his biggest weakness

Needs to work on his handle too. He does that and gets his jumpshot to consistency we may have our future starter at the 2 spot. We need his defense in the perimeter.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    The Nets have pieces they just need to work themselves out.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    let's not sleep on Bojan, he's been balling since the All-Star break
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lopez won Eastern Conference Player of the week

28.8 pts 8.5 reb 2.3 blks 57.8 fg% 82.6 ft

he's been dominant out there, he carried us to that 8th spot, shoutout to Brook
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Hollins needs to work on his rotations no way the Pacers should have made it as close as they did. Brook is continuing to play great he needs to keep this up. Everyone has been playing well. I have no doubt we will get that 8th seed maybe even 7th. I think the Bucks might fall off.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    Hollins rotations are annoying, Jack ruined everything every time he was in but luckily we got the win

Joe came up big in the 2nd half and in the clutch, Brook continues to ball (he didn't get the ball enough in the 2nd half) Anderson had a huge game off the bench
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollins needs to work on his rotations no way the Pacers should have made it as close as they did. Brook is continuing to play great he needs to keep this up. Everyone has been playing well. I have no doubt we will get that 8th seed maybe even 7th. I think the Bucks might fall off.

I rather stick with the 8th if their is a possibility of an upset it's gonna happen against the hawks not the cavs
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    shame we had to go that far wit the Knicks but oh well a win is a win
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    We gotta stop blowing these leads it's annoying. We get away with it against teams like the Pacers and Knicks. But we have a tough stretch ahead of us and teans like the Raptors, Hawks, Blazers, Wizards, and Bulls will make us pay.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This stretch of games coming is gonna ultimately determine our fate. We gotta win at least 3 of these next 6 games.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    big win last night but tonight is a different story, we're getting destroyed
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Gotta rebound against the Blazers.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »

I rather stick with the 8th if their is a possibility of an upset it's gonna happen against the hawks not the cavs

see I cosigned this but IDK anymore, the Hawks destroyed us everytime we played them this season. I don't think we matchup well with them
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    The Hawks arent that big of a threat honestly. If they are making their 3s its a no contest if those 3s aren't going down they arent winning. But its still a bad matchup. Its why I was hawking the 6th seed and hoping the Raptors were the 3rd seed. The Nets would absolutely upset the Raptors and I'm 100% confident in that. We do need Alan Anderson back tho we need to be health across the board to even stay in contention.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    It's a bad matchup because we don't defend the 3 point line well and their bigs are too athletic and both can shoot.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    If the Nets lose tonight they wont be making the playoffs. The Blazers are resting up the house tonight except Lilard. If you cant win this game you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta murked yall by 30 and the Nets are below .500 and yall talking about playoffs? GTFOH
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    We can talk about playoffs because the Nets as of today last time I checked the standings were in playoff contention foh with your weak attempt at trolling
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    Lopez won player of the week again, back to back weeks
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Hollins needs to figure out a rotation where the reserves aren't letting teams back into the game. What should have been an easy W got close cause the reserves let the Blazers creep back in. But we got the W. Gotta win at least 2 of these last 5 games. Orlando and the Bucks are the games they gotta win.
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited April 2015
    Options