Rob Zombie's Halloween Horror Flick 3I Teaser Poster

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
76e54e96-f292-4b5e-9bf1-1e8cceb01db3.jpg

Filmmaker Rob Zombie revealed this weekend that he is moving forward with his next project, a Halloween horror film simply titled 3I.

THR reports that Zombie's 31 will be take place on Halloween and follow five carnival workers who are kidnapped in the days leading up to the holiday and held captive in a ? -or-be-killed place known as Murder World. There they must fight to survive 12 hours of a hellish game called "31," where a group of psychopaths dress up as clowns, known as The Heads, and hunt down the kidnapped carnies.

The Devil's Rejects director said he was inspired by the fact that statistically more people go missing and are never found on October 31 than any other day and, of course, the fact that most people aren't big fans of clowns. He recently completed a 90-day crowdfunding campaign to help finance the film, which is being billed as "a fast paced, mean ? film for those who like it rough" and "some ? business for the blood-thirsty gore hounds."

It was suspected that 3I might be a three-quel in the House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects Firefly series, but Zombie plans for it to be the first installment in an entirely new franchise. Production is scheduled to begin this coming February.

Zombie wrote and directed 2012's Lords of Salem, and more recently lent his voice to Marvel'? movie Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comments