When A Girl Says She Has A Boyfriend SMH.........

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
Backstory:

Alright so there I was right, just chillin in the cut like some neo-sporin just casually studying at my college

After a while a ? takes a break to refocus

I get up and go take a drink, when I see this brunette looking snow bunny chick wit some nice orange shaped ? sitting down at a table

So im Iike let me go over there and get my Django on and get at this white girl

she was looking a little mad, so u know I came at her right

I was like damn whats happening, u look like u waiting for the results of a paternity test, whats good

she laughed, we get to talking about ? thats not important like her name, my name, her family,my family and her ambitions and ? lol

I tell her u know we got good connection, u know how the saying is about going black

and shes like yea I know, I was like good, well let me get that number and I'll live up to the reputation

she like I have a bf

so naturally as I have done in the past

I just take out my phone and say so what is it again

and she says again sorry but I have a bf

I'm like is he here now? she like no, I say then what he don't know won't hurt him, I'll be the side dude

shes like you r nice but I can't

I'm thinking ? u were eye ? me this entire conversation but then u gon act like u loyal to that ? when u know u want some of this black ? smh lol

I'm like well its alright, and tell her I'll see her around

alright personally, I have almost no respect for relationships lol, unless I personally know the ? and is cool with him, I won't outta respect

but if a chick say she got a bf, and I dont know him, then ? it i'm still going to try to smash like the hulk did to loki in the avengers

cause for one I'm a real ?

and two, for the most part from my experiences of messing with girls with bf, they'll let u smash if your game is tight but being in a relationship is outta the question

and three 9/10 a lot of girls say that they have one but don't for various reasons

either u were too thirsty and dehydrated or your game was just wack

any thoughts, same experiences, just any real life ?

drop em

and ladies if you want to drop by all means do so

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • he_was_quiet
    he_was_quiet Members Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope you made this up smh
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate ? ? like you who purposely go out wrecking homes ... But then I hate those ? even more that fall for it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you wrote a long wall of text to say you got rejected? I want my 30 seconds back you no ? getting bastard.

bpvTJfJ.jpg
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you wrote a long wall of text to say you got rejected? I want my 30 seconds back you no ? getting bastard.

he's+right+you+know.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parched-ass ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either move on or get friendzoned
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never asked a girl if she got one because once I know she do, I lose interest
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings

Many of them lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    T/s is like that ? that shot ole girl last week because she turned him down

To some of these morons you can't even be the least bit polite or hold even the shortest of a casual conversation without them swearing up and down that means you want them. Just because I said hello back doesn't mean I'm lying about having a man

And even if a chick is lying about that it just means she doesn't want you she's just trying to let you down gently, take her small kindness and move it the ? along.

Well, damn lol.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    That story is why women get annoyed and snap when a dude just says "hello" lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To some of these morons you can't even be the least bit polite or hold even the shortest of a casual conversation without them swearing up and down that means you want them. Just because I said hello back doesn't mean I'm lying about having a man

And even if a chick is lying about that it just means she doesn't want you she's just trying to let you down gently, take her small kindness and move it the ? along.

Was just having this conversation. Imo there is no need for a woman to be 'polite'or have a casual conversation with a stranger who proactively approaches them. You an adult, make it clear in some way u not interested.

Yea ugly nggas and lames dont think like that bc just a convo will make their day but, real nggas aint trippin: id rather u not waste my time. Bc Im too fly to think u smilin all in my face means anythinng but u want tha ? , thats just me
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I was like good, well let me get that number and I'll live up to the reputation

she like I have a bf

so naturally as I have done in the past

I just take out my phone and say so what is it again

and she says again sorry but I have a bf"

Psssssh ? still got patience for this tryna move up hoes with boyfriends? Nah man that's mad long. Plenty single hoes to go around.

And as for the bolded, she probably lol'd with her girls when you walked off
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't mess with a girl in a relationship at all I think it's very bad karma
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gona give u a LOL than i kept reading n gave u feelings...maybe she wasnt feeling u bruh....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wrote this days ago..

Max. wrote: »
    so about 5 days ago this ? on snapchat/ig was like she wana kick it..i was like ok so when she get to my house she dont wana get out the car for 5 mins...i was like wtf..neways she finally comes in and says u gota tell u sumthn..im like okay? She said my ex lives across the street from you n hes crazy

J5r1p.gif
    ( i dont give a ? ) neways we laying down in feeling on ? but she actns scary to ? than she left to work i aint hit her up since..so i walk out the house a hour ago n this ? parked at his house getn out her car(hes nt home) i wanted to laugh at this ? she was walkn with er head down
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this thread came thru

Ay t/s u got rid of those damn transitions glasses yet them ? get on my nerves
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Was just having this conversation. Imo there is no need for a woman to be 'polite'or have a casual conversation with a stranger who proactively approaches them. You an adult, make it clear in some way u not interested.

Yea ugly nggas and lames dont think like that bc just a convo will make their day but, real nggas aint trippin: id rather u not waste my time. Bc Im too fly to think u smilin all in my face means anythinng but u want tha ? , thats just me

i'm not talking about having a conversation once a guy has made an overt come one, more like if i'm walking by and you say hi and i reply, and i make it clear that i'm married off top (plus my ring makes it obvious), but some men think even a hello back is an indication of interest, it's not.

Well Kai some women dont let stop them either,so thats not an automatic disqualifier. Some married women will flirt, chat...send expiremental pics...*voice trails off uncomfortably*
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ring, fair game
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Asking a girl with a boyfriend her number is like trying to offer a lawyer legal advice... She already has somebody to bother her and constantly check up on, she dont need another "chat buddy/bf"

Not saying there is any honor ? chicks with s/o but you would have increased your chances if you
    A.) Didnt approach her like you was trying to date (the funny nice guy act is played if u not sincere)
    B.) Was in an environment with alcohol and music that could lead to sex without having to build trust
    C.) Gave her a legit reason why you needed her number (studying, need her opinion/expertise on something, etc.)

Youre game plan was flawed homie, realize chicks are willing to cheat, but they'd rather it happen "by accident" or "in the moment" then literally deciding "tonight ima cheat!" so they can justify it in their minds.

As a rule of thumb tho, thirst is very unattractive and easy to decipher