Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lois all around.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Batman ? Lois Lane? Can't remember correctly or not but bruh Lois been ran through I know that much.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mary Jane Watson, ? that hoe ass Lois Lane.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Mary jane easily. Not even close.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Louis getting her ? stabbed by the strongest being around u cant ? with that
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this was

LoisLane028.jpg

vs.

1712504-the_amazing_spider_man_annual__19___comic_book_cover.jpeg
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sexier- Mary Jane, easily. Lois was always said to be beautiful, but not movie star beautiful. And very few artists have drawn her really hot. Mary Jane was a supermodel.

Would win in a fight- Lois. Lois is an army brat who knows how to use weapons and has some hand to hand training. She'd kick Mary Jane's ass.

Most Loyal- I call this a draw.

Ride or Die- I give this to Mary Jane on the strength that Clark Kent is a successful reporter and novelist, and is the world's greatest, most respected hero, so it doesn't take much off Lois to stand by her man. Mary Jane married Peter Parker when the guy barely had two nickels to rub together. If that ain't ride or die, I don't know what is.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KravenMorehead
    KravenMorehead Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sexier- Mary Jane, easily. Lois was always said to be beautiful, but not movie star beautiful. And very few artists have drawn her really hot. Mary Jane was a supermodel.

Would win in a fight- Lois. Lois is an army brat who knows how to use weapons and has some hand to hand training. She'd kick Mary Jane's ass.

Most Loyal- I call this a draw.

Ride or Die- I give this to Mary Jane on the strength that Clark Kent is a successful reporter and novelist, and is the world's greatest, most respected hero, so it doesn't take much off Lois to stand by her man. Mary Jane married Peter Parker when the guy barely had two nickels to rub together. If that ain't ride or die, I don't know what is.

Took the post right offa my fingertips... Mary Jane all the way...

They're on each other's heels in each category. Lois is lowkey an ?

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_601_Textless.jpg

700929-superman_1_.jpg
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mary Jane. A super model marries a ? -ass freelance photographer. Bruh, that's like your homeboy marrying Selita Ebanks or Jessica White working at Exxon.

Subtract the Superman thing and Lois still married laterally. Mary Jane walked down stairs, around the corner, and then down into the subway to find a dude.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lois is a ? . I hate her.

Mary Jane >>>>> she wins off the name alone.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why Superman went for Lois. Diana Prince all day
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, there's a lot of Lois hate on this thread.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why in the hell was Kirsten Dunst Mary Jane if Mary Jane was a super model?

Kirsten Dunce, er, I mean, Dunst was not the original choice to play Mary Jane. This little lady was......
    [img][/img]alicia_witt2.jpg

[img][/img]alicia-witt-pictures-10.jpg

This is Alicia Witt. She was actually chosen to play Mary Jane, but the studio decided Dunst had better chemistry with Tobey Maguire (How, I have NO clue, since Dunst was about as wooden as you can get.), so Witt was replaced.

Now, as you can see, she's quite a bit better looking than Kirsten Dunst, and she's played spunky, fiery characters like Mary Jane before, so I don't understand the substitution.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look wise. I'd say mj. Who would win in a fight? I would say Lois she's pretty tough. Both have a self defense background but I'd say Louis is tougher on the inside.