the lox trying to be asap mob?

Options
SheerExcellence
SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
styles-p-jadakiss.jpg

styles-p-jadakiss.png
http://youtu.be/OH0GXZeZO4Q

I don't hate them getting money, but why leave the shiny suit man if they were going to do fashion runways?

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They too old for this ?
  • rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Those girls, man women are just a gift, you catch a glimpse of one and it's like a ray of sunshine. Get ya bread dudes. Can't hate, but I wouldn't be wearing that scarf thing with a short sleeve shirt.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see anything out of bounds here
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theyre not androgynous urban hipsters tho.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    I guess dressing like a heterosexual male is frowned upon in yo circle

That's what you took from this?

Lox can do as they please, all I'm saying is if they were willing to do fashion shows and walk on the runways, they should have never left puff. I thought they left cause puff wanted them to be pop and do high fashion ? and wear high fashiin gear, and they said "nah ? them tracks and ? those high fashion ? ." And now they here doing precisely what puff wanted them to do in the first place.

That is all. This isn't a big deal. I'm just pointing that out as I said in the opening thread. This is just something I'd expect more from asap crew.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lox can do as they please, all I'm saying is if they were willing to do fashion shows and walk on the runways, they should have never left puff. I thought they left cause puff wanted them to be pop and do high fashion ? and wear high fashiin gear, and they said "nah ? them tracks and ? those high fashion ? ." And now they here doing precisely what puff wanted them to do in the first place.

That is all. This isn't a big deal. I'm just pointing that out as I said in the opening thread. This is just something I'd expect more from asap crew.

shiny suits were never high fashion... and neither are varsity jackets...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, b
    You and your crew wear skirts and Jeremy Scott wings 3.0s with pharell hats and fingerless gloves and leggings
    That's why you feel some type of way
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

shiny suits were never high fashion... and neither are varsity jackets...

Check ya googles
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check ya googles

It's do your googles...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is a reach...I see Nuffn flagrant here, ? look so hood/normal that they look outta place on that runway...aside from the ? P doing with his scarf there (which doesn't look ? ), there is nothing to talk about...word.

Thread should be locked.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i loved this beat in high school
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to be rockin' nightgown sized tees, parachute jeans and Air Force 1s to please you ? bruh lol smh
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Thread is a reach...I see Nuffn flagrant here, ? look so hood/normal that they look outta place on that runway...aside from the ? P doing with his scarf there (which doesn't look ? ), there is nothing to talk about...word.

Thread should be locked.

Ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhh....word
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the purpose/point of this thread, Bruh? From my view there is none. I think it's you tryna' be funny, when there's nothing funny style at all about these L.O.X. pics
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    What's the purpose/point of this thread, Bruh? From my view there is none. I think it's you tryna' be funny, when there's nothing funny style at all about these L.O.X. pics

The point is right there in the post. A question is asked. I repeat the question again. If you don't wanna answer it then fine, but the question is right there.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they didnt just leave puff cause of the shiny suit, Dude was ripping them off bad also
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hos,Heels,Leggins,Tight Jeans>>>>>>
    That's all i was focus on,could care less what the Lox were doing
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa with the beat
    I know killas in the street
    With the steel
    That make you feel
    Like chinchilla in the heat
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was over 10 years ago...is it ok if a ? changs his mind and try to make some money...
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gentleman...Grungy....hahaha