Quavo (Migos) - The Truth (Fat Trel & Chain Snatchers Diss)

Options
P. Town
P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-pusHXBzA

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect him for even responding, let alone giving us a play by play on wax.

With that said, this ? is absolute garbage.

I mess with a few of they hooks but ? will never convince me these ? hard

This is garbage

*puts "Valley" back on*
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow that was wack. Why are these guys popular?
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? sound bout scared ass hell...tellin on fat trel and everything... Just like fat trel told on him
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? remedial as ? on the mic...beat tough tho
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the song, ? is meh...I'm mad at the fact this ? Pablo aka Head Honcho making a fool of himself on IG, basically looking type scared and inadvertently restoring any street credibility the Migos had.

@BCHEADHONCHO on IG, boy seem paranoid and confused smh...them Migos ? really got him under pressure...word.

When I come to think of it DC ? ? for real, ? livin off Wayne Perry rep since the late 80s lmaooo....Baltimore >>>> DC...facts.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the song, ? is meh...I'm mad at the fact this ? Pablo aka Head Honcho making a fool of himself on IG, basically looking type scared and inadvertently restoring any street credibility the Migos had.

@BCHEADHONCHO on IG, boy seem paranoid and confused smh...them Migos ? really got him under pressure...word.

When I come to think of it DC ? ? for real, ? livin off Wayne Perry rep since the late 80s lmaooo....Baltimore >>>> DC...facts.

? ass Baltimore?? Nahhhhhhhhh
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P Town obsessed with these ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I mean Baltimore in terms of keeping it funky, not as a nice city... DC known for the White House, go go music, and having some bad Ethiopian ? etc...not known for no gangsta ? like that, at least not since the ? epidemic wavered...since then it's been real peachy and safe (which isn't a bad thing) lol
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    P Town obsessed with these ?

2nd Migo related thread I ever made. You catching feelings, it's starting to stink in here
  • R.D.
    Options
    I mean Baltimore in terms of keeping it funky, not as a nice city... DC known for the White House, go go music, and having some bad Ethiopian ? etc...not known for no gangsta ? like that, at least not since the ? epidemic wavered...since then it's been real peachy and safe (which isn't a bad thing) lol

It sound good
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that ? on IG coppin' pleas hard as ? ... talmbout his own brother almost got him killed.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its some ? in atl dissin quavo about this ? for some reason, ion think anyone know em like that but p. town or trilla might know, some dude named SpoonyG?
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    i keep giving them chances and get let down every time.
    How long before someone gets shot/dies because ? tryna be hard?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

It sound good

Another thing y'all don't get enough flack for is that y'all city is ? as ? ... Most of the time that ? falls on NYC and Atlanta (them ? is wild ? too tho)...but DC is the gayest city in America lowkey...facto. U can deny it if u want but u know what it is.

I'm done tho...word.
  • R.D.
    Options

It sound good

Another thing y'all don't get enough flack for is that y'all city is ? as ? ... Most of the time that ? falls on NYC and Atlanta (them ? is wild ? too tho)...but DC is the gayest city in America lowkey...facto. U can deny it if u want but u know what it is.

I'm done tho...word.

Lmaooo it's ? everywhere bruh
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

It sound good

I'm done tho...word.

No ? Sherlock, but ur city has the highest percentage of em lol, 10% of y'all are ? , that's sickening...for every 100 dudes u come across in ur day to day, 10 are ? ...then again I wouldn't be surprised if u made up some of that 10%...word.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ? is beyond wack...word
  • R.D.
    Options

It sound good

I'm done tho...word.

No ? Sherlock, but ur city has the highest percentage of em lol, 10% of y'all are ? , that's sickening...for every 100 dudes u come across in ur day to day, 10 are ? ...then again I wouldn't be surprised if u made up some of that 10%...word.

That's wassup
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It sound good

I'm done tho...word.

Trollin wack fool...s/o to ur ? research tho