Lil Wayne ft Christina Milian "Start A Fire" #Carter 5

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in The Reason
Carter 5 December 9th, Start a fire on itunes now!

lil-wayne-start-a-fire-christina-milian.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv9s5DL_mPw
After watching Lil Wayne and Christina Milian perform this single live at the 2014 America Music Awards a few hours ago, “Start A Fire” has now been released in CDQ form and is also available on iTunes.

This song will appear on Weezy‘s forthcoming Tha Carter V album, which will be released in two weeks. You can view the artwork above and stream the CDQ version of “Start A Fire” below. Click here to purchase it off iTunes!

Is this the radio smash Tha Carter V needed Wayniacs?

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/11/lil-wayne-start-a-fire-feat-christina-milian-cdq-itunes/#FKyWbJCzMwEVCHTm.99

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Options
    This ? gon have hood ? doing the merengue! @KillaCham what up!

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview4%2F4656245%2Fmerengue-o.gif&ei=bBp1VMLqJtCJsQSEzYKADQ&psig=AFQjCNF9_2XIY6hrKzseShQUdz3XEO-WtA&ust=1417047020994076
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview%2F67683%2Fmerengue-danc-o.gif&ei=FRp1VJDzEvWKsQTC1oKwCA&psig=AFQjCNGNhANqCJ0VjyyWKl4R7586u50cnA&ust=1417046933447769
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview%2F67665%2Fmerengue-dance-o.gif&ei=Ehp1VMHmMojCsAT4g4GwDQ&psig=AFQjCNEDfRN6nBOYo9LFlN2qWnLzxLriFA&ust=1417046930919725

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview1%2F1095922%2Fdancing-merengue-dog-o.gif&ei=yxp1VNvvPMTfsATO-YGQCA&psig=AFQjCNF3pmMOll3bu2DzdzU821VXnhnSOw&ust=1417047116107165

merengue-dog-gif.gif
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne did a song with that chick tadoe is smashing?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Wayne did a song with that chick tadoe is smashing?

who?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feeling it the production or the hook. Christina makes the song worse.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I know that's WAYNE chick but man.. It would had been better wth shanell... WAYNE did good tho
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Radios going to play this song out. It's a hit for sure.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? can't sing for ? ...yea I agree shanell should've been on this one
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wayne bout to drop that match in da bushes
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tune been on this thot since the sqad up days guess she finally gave em a chance
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Tune been on this thot since the sqad up days guess she finally gave em a chance

Bruh, get ur mind right. That's white boy lame thinking. Hoes dont "give us a chance." We give them a chance, if they too stupid to realize how fly we are, then who needs em. No hoe give u a chance? Chance to what spoil her and take care of her. ? that. ? show me u deserve my attention. I'm nut trying to convince a ? ? , and with all the money and ? wayne got im sure he not trying to hope this thot give him a chance.

I might hope michelle obama or oprah give me a chance, but not this hoe.

Recognize game
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow this is even worse than when I heard it from that AMA clip. Lmao "radio smash" lmfao!
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    And that aint no personal hate my dude
    Its just yall playing too much drake, I cant give you all the game
    But ill tell ya change that mindframe...dont be hoping ? accept you. Make that ? do something so u accept her...don't go in with simp mentality
    ? is disgusting
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Bruh, get ur mind right. That's white boy lame thinking. Hoes dont "give us a chance." We give them a chance, if they too stupid to realize how fly we are, then who needs em. No hoe give u a chance? Chance to what spoil her and take care of her. ? that. ? show me u deserve my attention. I'm nut trying to convince a ? ? , and with all the money and ? wayne got im sure he not trying to hope this thot give him a chance.

Recognize game

1st all bao I ain't white 2 Wayne was a nobody when he was tryn get at her but you prolly 1 of em baos who think c1 was his debut cd lol! n if you read between tha lines I ment tune been on this thots heels 4 a while now so that's how tha thot gave em a chance when he was a somebody cuz when he was sqad up she was not lookin his direction… Tune been known 2 ? pass around cuz when they was hot he wasn't now he runin thru old ? … super head a good example
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Wow this is even worse than when I heard it from that AMA clip. Lmao "radio smash" lmfao!

1412717692654_wps_42_Wiz_Khalifa_Twitter.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    First Wayne song I haven't liked all year smh .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wayne bout to drop that match in da bushes

this song about to get thrown in the bushes

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Recognize game

1st all bao I ain't white 2 Wayne was a nobody when he was tryn get at her but you prolly 1 of em baos who think c1 was his debut cd lol! n if you read between tha lines I ment tune been on this thots heels 4 a while now so that's how tha thot gave em a chance when he was a somebody cuz when he was sqad up she was not lookin his direction… Tune been known 2 ? pass around cuz when they was hot he wasn't now he runin thru old ? … super head a good example

He never said you were white. Wayne has always been more relevant than Christina. He was one of the hot boys, was on Monster hits like bling bling and back that ass up, his debut album tha block is hot went platinum. All this is before Christina was even featured on Ja Rules single. She was indeed the cutest chick on TV back then but that doesn't mean she was more relevant than Wayne.

I dare say tha block is hot has sold more than all of Christinas albums combined even if you exclude the sells after 2003. Wayne was never a nobody, he just wasn't as commercial as he was when C2 dropped. Everyone that listened to rap knew who he was.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

Recognize game

He never said you were white. Wayne has always been more relevant than Christina. He was one of the hot boys, was on Monster hits like bling bling and back that ass up, his debut album tha block is hot went platinum. All this is before Christina was even featured on Ja Rules single. She was indeed the cutest chick on TV back then but that doesn't mean she was more relevant than Wayne.

I dare say tha block is hot has sold more than all of Christinas albums combined even if you exclude the sells after 2003. Wayne was never a nobody, he just wasn't as commercial as he was when C2 dropped. Everyone that listened to rap knew who he was.

Like you said he was a hot boy not Wayne but a hot boy n that's ? Wayne was known n tha south then when that night used to slide thru broad st he was known as tune gillie da kid yung bao… Wayne spent a lot of time In Erie ave…
    N if you new tune then you kno I'm not lyin backtrack them sqad up tapes by tha way c2 wasn't commercial b… n to tha bao talmbout drake… bao I never heard a drake song unless some thot rnd me playd it
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    christina is on this song because she is talented
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO this supposed to be the top 5 rapper? FOH
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feeling this.....for a second it picked up, but nah.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    LMFAO this supposed to be the top 5 rapper? FOH

YOU MAD?