What Catcalling Feels Like

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? is cat calling these booga-boogala ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those broads get cat called the worst, cause dudes just assume they have low self esteem based off their looks so they figure they must be the most susceptible to cat calls.

Not even trying to be a joke. I'm dead ass serious.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they look like ? ? lyfe wouldnt even ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would think tho, I entirely ignore girls in public (they still scare me) and don't cat call at a single one, you would think that I would get the most play because I'm nice and clean. But that ? never happens.

These hoes wanna be approached, chances are, it just isn't you.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we already know "hey, good morning" is considered a cat call to these ? elves
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    we already know "hey, good morning" is considered a cat call to these ? elves

Lol Hilarious. A simple greeting.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So because you feel bad something is wrong?

Absurd.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I wanna see a video with whole bunch of CEOs mad that people are applying for jobs when they aren't actively stating that they're hiring.
    "Stop sending these resumes, we don't want your attention"
    "It's creepy, you're stalking my company I feel so threatened because this wasn't invited"
    "I feel like a blank check ready to be written"
    "She kept sending resumes, and then she called. Eww"

All the ugly ? (not the pretty ones) who feel threatened because somebody showed them a little attention. Here is your solution:
    burqa781.png
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women wear
    tight clothes
    form fitting outfits
    put on nice smelling perfume(with pheromones all up in it and ? )
    skimpy outfits
    put on makeup
    spend hours doing their hair
    wear things that makes their ass and ? more pronounced

What is this all for? It's all for these reactions
    tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif
    the-mask-eye-pop-out-o.gif
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree that people should not cat call or give unwanted attention to people who don't want to be cat called or don't want sexual attention from strangers but the fear of these situations becoming deadly (I've never heard of a situation like this, I'm sure it's happened but I don't think it's the norm), about cat callers feeling entitled to the attention of others, it being aggressive ( it might be depending on what examples they have in mind), it being a statement of owning someone else's body when cat callers aren't violating their autonomy in any way, cat callers looking at them as sex objects (which can definitely be the case but isn't implied just by expression attraction to someone ; at least not if someone is ignorant to how someone else would react to the attention and not considering that and disregarding it anyway or not taking the time to consider it at all, not everyone minds being cat called) etc. is what I disagree with. The better argument against it would be basic decency and not rights/justice (which is the tone I perceived). If someone owns their mouth or their eyes then they have they right to cat call or give unwanted attention to other people. Not phrasing it as an injustice or a violation of rights wouldn't make considering the feelings of other people supererogatory.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    who the ? is cat calling these booga-boogala ?