Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Hmmm.... a lot of yall who rail against that independent woman rhetoric picking the bossy ? ...

Lol can't even lie I'm picking B all day, PLUS she chocolate.

Yeh B got that aZz. Pic has been around since the MySpace days.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forget them $20
    My patna just got hit w $950/mo child support
    QnnYZup.png
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Forget them $20
    My patna just got hit w $950/mo child support
    QnnYZup.png

The other broad is far too light skinned for me to even consider skeeting in. ? it bro like I said I plan on having three mini me's running around by 2016 so B would have to be a start if it was a real situation.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B, Ion need another mom
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    B

At least her azzz is out there lookin. That just means she's close to finding something stable. Plus she's not just sittin on her azzz at home doing nothin. She has potential.

I had a woman similar to B option and she nothing but a headache after the allure of in house ? wore off.

She did cook but she bounced from job to job plus she would keep my ? junky with seven eleven cups and fast food bags littering my floor while I was gone.

I suspected I might have been sharing that girl too she had way to much time on her hands while I was working.

Based on what I seen never enter relationship based on what she might be if she got serious flaws from jump best to keep it moving.

@Crude_‌

7/11 brah?? in Louisiana??

how long ago was this?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of the above.. based on the descriptions, both come off as very selfish
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    where does an unemployed person go everyday?
    @vibe

I think they hang out in parks all day.

Just came back home from the park, no lie.

Are you a soccer mom?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    where does an unemployed person go everyday?
    @vibe

I think they hang out in parks all day.

Just came back home from the park, no lie.

Are you a soccer mom?

I don't own a van, so no.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    B

At least her azzz is out there lookin. That just means she's close to finding something stable. Plus she's not just sittin on her azzz at home doing nothin. She has potential.

I had a woman similar to B option and she nothing but a headache after the allure of in house ? wore off.

She did cook but she bounced from job to job plus she would keep my ? junky with seven eleven cups and fast food bags littering my floor while I was gone.

I suspected I might have been sharing that girl too she had way to much time on her hands while I was working.

Based on what I seen never enter relationship based on what she might be if she got serious flaws from jump best to keep it moving.

@Crude_‌

7/11 brah?? in Louisiana??

how long ago was this?

You know them big ass seven eleven styrofoam gas station cups.

For some reason she loved fountain cold drinks.

I'm not sure if the gas station was a seven eleven or not but I could have sworn I seen that on the side of those big 32 oz cups I use to stay picking up behind her at my apartment at the time.

This was around 2009.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note though

@‌1CK1S

You gotta be the WOAT t/s, why no poll? and if you made this from mobile you should have waited.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Damn at ? choosing to live in a lower income household just so they wont ever have to cook or clean.

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

It doesn't say you will be expected to be the only one doing those things, just that you will be expected to do.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? want me to do what!?!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Damn at ? choosing to live in a lower income household just so they wont ever have to cook or clean.

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

It doesn't say you will be expected to be the only one doing those things, just that you will be expected to do.

? "expect" me to do what?!?!

a ? ?? "expect"..
    since the ? when??!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B seems like she'd be the better ?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

She's also more attractive

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's also more attractive

Only things that matter in this instance
  • BoldChild
    Options

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

? "expect" me to do what?!?!

a ? ?? "expect"..
    since the ? when??!

Expect you to not throw her in a trunk, and push the car into the lake.

Basically, everyone has different expectation when entering into a relationship, of course, most people probably have the expectations used in the above example.
  • LUClEN
    Options

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

That's not necessarily true
    If I'm a lawyer that does not have to worry about domestic work I can put in more hours and make comparatively the same as a dual income household
  • BoldChild
    Options

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

If I'm a lawyer that does not have to worry about domestic work I can put in more hours and make comparatively the same as a dual income household

This isn't necessarily true either because you don't know how much your spouse will be making in this situation, and the exact figure of how much more you would make by not cooking 2-3 days a week, and not cleaning up after yourself is unknown.

The women in example B is probably bringing in around 15-20k a year (remember the majority of Americans make no more than 24k a year, and B needs to borrow your car, money, and isn't working throughout the year, sooo)

The women who owns her own business it probably bringing in 80-200K a year.

I'm estimating that you not cooking 2-3 days out of the week, and not cleaning up occasionally would have to result in you making an extra 60k at min to make up for you choosing B.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i needs b. wtf i look like coming home from a loooooong day of slave labor and then i have to cook and clean. ? please. if that ? holla can i use your car ill be like ? heres a bus pass. and 20 a day? ? thats taking away from my vices. ? heres 20. that ? better stretch for two weeks. and i got cameras in the crib. ? i look like being with a ? whos ? ? in my house? and @ineedpussy
  • LUClEN
    Options

Yes, yes.

Pic A simply says

- Wants you to cook
    -Expects you to clean

This isn't necessarily true either because you don't know how much your spouse will be making in this situation, and the exact figure of how much more you would make by not cooking 2-3 days a week, and not cleaning up after yourself is unknown.

The women in example B is probably bringing in around 15-20k a year (remember the majority of Americans make no more than 24k a year, and B needs to borrow your car, money, and isn't working throughout the year, sooo)

The women who owns her own business it probably bringing in 80-200K a year.

I'm estimating that you not cooking 2-3 days out of the week, and not cleaning up occasionally would have to result in you making an extra 60k at min to make up for you choosing B.

Pic says nothing about 2 or 3 days
    I assumed it was everyday

If she wont cook at all and I don't cook every day then that means I'm spending money on takeout many times a week
    I could arguably be spending enough that the dual income isn't even that much higher than the single income
    Not to mention the affects on health that eating out can have

The pic also says nothing of her income
    80k is well above the median in most places, her net may not even be that much
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B, she's black (can't tell if A is black), and I probably wouldn't get along with A always thinking about work or her business and how she can stretch a dollar.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but why did A have to look all boring as ? , why can't she be a working woman and look like Beyonce?