Wayne wants off cash money records

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Birdman and Slim's ? hand is strong. Look at how they are pimping Wayne.

1. When was the last time Cash Money broke a new artist.
    2. Wayne discovered Drake, Nicki, Tyga, etc.
    3. Birdman and Slim give Wayne his own label in Young Money, when actuality it's a boutigue label under Cashmoney. Meaning all of YM belong to Cash Money. lmfao

At this point in Wayne's career he should of been equal partner with Slim and Birdman, in how Jay was with Dame with Biggs. He shouldn't have to answer to nobody, but he is still a worker/bottom ? .

You ever notice how Slim and Birdman consistently make more money than Wayne on the Forbes list but their label Cash Money don't put out anything successful.

got damn at this ether

If Baby could rap then he have enough shots to make a Ether part 2
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Wayne is the kobe bryant of cash money records

Wayne is more Steve Nash at the moment. Drake would be Kobe.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoooo i cant breathe right now

@Mike_Malice showing his true ? ? ways outchea
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Monizzle is going to have a field day from this ? lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    At end of the day Birdman ain't Lil Wayne real father. They don't even got the same blood like Olu Dara and Nas.

But they kiss each other on the mouth, dont that count for something?
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    I always thought that House Wayne has with roaches in it was on some not rich as ? ? .

I bet Birdman ain't got roaches.

Wayne should be worth over hundred mil by now.

Sad. Hahaha

I wonder what his net worth is?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Lil Wayne = Manny pacquiao
    Birdman=Bob arum

First thing I thought of
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all them industry ? with those passive aggressive tweets about Birdman especially ? T. Sounds like a whole bunch of ? ? that want Wayne to leave the last Black Owned label to become a new slave on a ? label like Roc Nation or Def Jew. And if wayne want to leave ? him and good luck. Birdman will never let him out of a contract he signed and at the end of day dont owe him ? so Wayne just ventin because them Zulu ? trying to brainwash him out some money.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was hacked , but its still up there . Wayne had Stockholm Syndrome , feel in love with his abusers , Wayne must have checked the papers or wondered how much money he should really have . That's why Birdman would always get him gifts , houses , money etc and put Wayne in a position to never question bcausee he had all he needed. Wayne should have at least 100 mil , but I am sure he has nothing close to that. Gotta respect Birdman tho he is about his bread and will ? over anyone to get it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Only on page two, but Wayne's jail trip did this. He went through Detox in that ? , came home sober, and probably started checking his paper work.

He has been top 3 Rap artists, selling out shows, and whatnot for like 8 years. You've only heard about what he makes once or twice in that time frame, and it was like $28 million. No ? way that's all he's generated.

Meanwhile the Chocolate Dragon Ball out here cooing and hand rubbing. Know the world ? up when Wayne in the bushes with Gudda ? Gudda at some ? he helped build.

Lol