Khaleesi Goes Off The Deep End In This Thread

Options

Comments

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KhalDrogo wrote: »
    How did you take the news of your fiancee losing Ms. All Hip-Hop?

she badder than who she "lost" to but I know she can be a ? sometimes so thats why nobody wanna see her win on here.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30738-1385004931-5.gif

@‌obnoxiouslyfresh come post pic to ? on em

lmao at nobody wanna see her win... stop crying like a little ?
    she had the whole creepset coalition behind her trying to hijack the crown
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not down with border hoppers using the n word either but if y'all ? keep calling these crackas and wetbacks the n word all the time when referring to em.....then whatchall expect?!

Lol @ dude calling khaleesi black, that chick barely calls herself such and thinks Boston is some bastion of tolerance and togetherness.

U muhfuckas prolly got a confused ass casa.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah he's done for now guys.

He's taking a nap.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Think about this. A real adult couple, or a social deviant posing as an adult couple,(both equally disturbing) is actively seeking supremacy on a forum, inside of a website, inside of another website. I mean, you can be that ? in here off intellect, but I don't know of too many who more openly go to greater lengths in pursuit of a crown that means nothing after you log off, that's kind of sick yo, I mean, OB the queen and all that, six is loved, even Kat got a life I think, but I don't get the sense that they have a "I wonder if they love me on the IC speech", damn, self esteem over rated. By the way, welcome weirdo.

@LadyZee
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Think about this. A real adult couple, or a social deviant posing as an adult couple,(both equally disturbing) is actively seeking supremacy on a forum, inside of a website, inside of another website. I mean, you can be that ? in here off intellect, but I don't know of too many who more openly go to greater lengths in pursuit of a crown that means nothing after you log off, that's kind of sick yo, I mean, OB the queen and all that, six is loved, even Kat got a life I think, but I don't get the sense that they have a "I wonder if they love me on the IC speech", damn, self esteem over rated. By the way, welcome weirdo.

It's really not THAT serious dude.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I'm not down with border hoppers using the n word either but if y'all ? keep calling these crackas and wetbacks the n word all the time when referring to em.....then whatchall expect?!

Lol @ dude calling khaleesi black, that chick barely calls herself such and thinks Boston is some bastion of tolerance and togetherness.

U muhfuckas prolly got a confused ass casa.

? I identify myself as an afro-latina, ? what you heard.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@LadyZee

She's dead.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yall weren't too hard on him though, so I'm glad.

I expected more messican jokes.... like the one where yall said he sell oranges at the side of the road. That one had us in tears! LOOOOOL
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@LadyZee

I don't think LadyZee was that desperate. I mean this dumb broad put her whole life story, wedding and photobucket portfolio on this ? and gave themselves game of throne names and ? . I dunno if that's dedication or desperation. At least LadyZee's fake Jamaican husband had the ? to whoop her crazy Ronald McDonald looking ass every now and then. This ? hubby has a placenta and she got inseminated by scissor ? him.

Seems like you tried hard for that LOL reaction so I gave it to you out of pity.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@LadyZee

She's dead.
    I got see that. I loled.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of people posting on here aren't who they say they are... posting under their girl's accounts and ? ... disgust
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that fruitcake of a husband with the ? was pming beta trying to get his nigganudes under her account too.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    So are we all going to act like this is his actual first time being on this site and creating a post. I thought we all knew he is the ghostwriter behind a few of the homie Khaleesi's posts, and is aware of pretty much all of the incatracies of the forum.

They live together and are frequently in the same room, when both are posting on the coli and IC respectively. It wouldn't take that much effort for him to look over her shoulder and be like "bae slide over real quick let me re-word your post for ya haha" plus they probably both tend to do the same thing Pico and Chuck do, which is share hearty laughs at certain posters/threads, like "aye babe come here real quick, look what this dumb ? just posted in this thread, she/he's the lame ? that I told you about the other day...I don't really like him/her but eh, should I give him/her a pity reaction or ignore their posts in this situation?"

What's up...
    @Khaleesi
    @Khaldrogo
    tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif

Damn you've imagined the ? outta him huh? Even down to his laugh...

He was spot on, actually.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iconoclast has no sense of humor. Lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Iconoclast has no sense of humor. Lol

Dude trying to sound smart after he admitted he didn't even know what the word imagined meant. What a loser.

You gotta fight even if you are wrong lol
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    So are we all going to act like this is his actual first time being on this site and creating a post. I thought we all knew he is the ghostwriter behind a few of the homie Khaleesi's posts, and is aware of pretty much all of the incatracies of the forum.

They live together and are frequently in the same room, when both are posting on the coli and IC respectively. It wouldn't take that much effort for him to look over her shoulder and be like "bae slide over real quick let me re-word your post for ya haha" plus they probably both tend to do the same thing Pico and Chuck do, which is share hearty laughs at certain posters/threads, like "aye babe come here real quick, look what this dumb ? just posted in this thread, she/he's the lame ? that I told you about the other day...I don't really like him/her but eh, should I give him/her a pity reaction or ignore their posts in this situation?"

What's up...
    @Khaleesi
    @Khaldrogo
    tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif

Damn you've imagined the ? outta him huh? Even down to his laugh...

Took me a sec to realize what you meant by this, then I realized the use of "imagined" in this context and its connotation appears to be a neologism unique to this forum, primarily used with the hope for garnering 'LOLs'.

Anyway, that was a general sentiment, which could apply to everyone obviously - it wasn't made specifically for him. In fact, homosexual projection aside, I'm sure you're aware that every human on earth mentally conceptualizes scenarios, I mean that's if one isn't a blithering idiot/mentally handicapped and is capable of abstract thought.

http://youtu.be/IRsPheErBj8

Hillarious