The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Release Date Delayed Again, This Time By 3 Months

Options

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing this now. My advice to everyone playing, read the notice board and travel on foot not on the horse you will discover a lot of ? .

Bet I just got it last night bout to check it out....you gotta ps4 bro?

Yup. Scumbag_Ran is my PSN.

Word? Either you have two PSN accounts or there's a fraud ass ? on my friend's list.

Nah I had a different PSN on PlayStation 3 but forgot my password and the password to that email. My PSN on PS3 was Ran_The_King.

Damn, I thought you were somebody else. Who's JaySanity then?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm addicted to this game. Currently Level 7. Where is everyone else at? I just had sex with Keira but now I might not be able to have sex with Yennifer.
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Level 8 for me
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Ciri is a beast with the dodging.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Level 13 in Novigrad.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Level 6. Just helped the pellar
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Level 13 in Novigrad.

Damn u cruising through.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Level 13 in Novigrad.

Damn u cruising through.

Nah I get the feeling I haven't even scratched the surface yet honestly. I've done a lot of side missions and contracts though.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started, Lv4 right now and taking my damn time. I accidentally did some story missions that pushed the game ahead and failed some side missions for me. Recently killed some bandits that walked into the bar bragging bout ? some kid, turns out their leader is the baron of a castle I gotta go too for a story mission. The whole army of them is after my head now. Might have to leave a trail of murder from the gates to the throne room. I'll see how that turns out.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    The first area White Orchard is like a closet compared to the second area Velen/Novigrad. There's a lot of ? to do in this game.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are all the bugs patched up in this game? Cuz I'm not getting it until all that is taking care of
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Are all the bugs patched up in this game? Cuz I'm not getting it until all that is taking care of

Haven't encountered too many bugs besides the locked load screen at the beginning.
  • kzzl
    Options

I've had a few hiccups so far. Those on PS4 might notice that one of the tutorials in the menu is written in a foreign language. Cuts scenes clipping in as they start. Had a companion get caught in a loop climbing up and down a ledge. Pop in graphics. Nothing game breaking, not yet anyway.

As ambitious as this is, I ain't even tripping of that little stuff. They got too much right too worry bout a few over sights. But I do save often and with more than one save file, just in case.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    The first area White Orchard is like a closet compared to the second area Velen/Novigrad. There's a lot of ? to do in this game.

I just went to Novigrad tonight. This map is huge. I have spent hours exploring and didn't even scroll up to see Novigrad until you said something. This game is well worth the money.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I'm in the cav with the witch right now
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

I just went to Novigrad tonight. This map is huge. I have spent hours exploring and didn't even scroll up to see Novigrad until you said something. This game is well worth the money.

Plus the the 16 free DLCs and I already paid for the two paid DLCs which are supposed to add over 40 hours of gameplay to the game. I'm trying to get through the story now and do a second playthrough where I just complete everything.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Make sure yall do everything in the beginning
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so far behind. Wish ? would let me game in peace.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    This mufucka Geralt got a whole stable full of bad hoes on his ? . He's an honorary scumbag.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a lvl 3 witcher i did all the quest except the question marks and the griffith quest but im broke as ? how do i get this mula
  • kzzl
    Options
    I've been broke for a minute now. Repairing and buying armor and food is killing my pockets. And these contracts ain't paying, but ? these ain't nothing but peasants. Then some of them I'll have to come back and do cause I ain't strong enough.
    These werewolves and there healing is a ? . I fought one to a stalemate literally. Walked up on it eating a fresh ? . Saw me and attacked. It couldn't ? me and it kept regenerating it's health so I couldn't ? it. Had to have fought for a good 3 minutes. Joker just turned around and left on me. Went back to eating its food like I wasn't there. I wasn't mad, but I used up my items. ? left me assed out when the "The Ladies" showed up. Had to hit them ? with the "I'll be back" line.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    You weren't strong enough for the werewolf yet. Gotta be fast when you ? them otherwise they heal.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am close to level 9 after doing some of the Family Matters quest.Had several glitches and the game even crashed once.I hope the patches fix these issues and some times I can not interact with objects.Other than that this is the game that i have been waiting for and Batman is up next.I don't think I can ever play a ? RPG again after this.This game ? on Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age (easily) too.

This Gwent ? ? me off though.I have not won a game yet.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I wouldn't say it ? on Dragon Age that is a strong word. It is better though, but ? 's on nah bruh. The first two witchers compared to Dragon Age Origins, nope. Dragon Age Inquisition doesn't stack up to this game though and I think that's cause Dragon Age had to be made for last gen as well.