A history of AHH

Options
contemplate
contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
I've lurked here for awhile and have come across hilarious threads

-When some ? ? the white girl and she said he could talk about it and then a bunch of drama happened

-When @empress‌ ? with someone (I forget if it actually happened in real life) but she had some (supposedly, I never saw them) nasty/freaky pictures where everyone's opinion of her did a complete 180

-The ten times @Kat /Cat has left in a fit of rage only to come back a few weeks/months later. Does she still post?

-When some ? said SALUTE and commented on the size of Chief Keep like he zoomed in and looked at effects in the picture to gauge size like that was just the thing to do

-When some ? got a FB request and immediately thought he could smash so he posted her pic on the IC and then people linked her to the thread and he got clowned

I know these threads go to the forum of fame, but someone should document or summarize things like this whether it's in a thread or on a google site or something so I we can always come back, read it and laugh. Speaking of which, someone @ the people I mentioned if you know their names. I want to see how they feel about that time in their e-life, assuming they haven't committed e-suicide and left the forum forever.

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Welcome back Dizz
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome back Dizz

I was thinkin more like ? .
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know these threads go to the forum of fame, but someone should document or summarize things like this whether it's in a thread or on a google site or something so I we can always come back, read it and laugh.

http://illcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/ILL_COMMUNITY_Wiki

^^Somebody had made this yrs ago, don't think it's been recently updated
  • contemplate
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    this ? been lurking for years

1333387307_dramatic_hamster_behind_cocacola_bottle.gif

only to emerge and ask questions about what he witnessed while he lurked

Haha I haven't been able to lurk like this past year so I wanted to see what's been happening, but no there's too much to go through.

I know these threads go to the forum of fame, but someone should document or summarize things like this whether it's in a thread or on a google site or something so I we can always come back, read it and laugh.

http://illcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/ILL_COMMUNITY_Wiki

^^Somebody had made this yrs ago, don't think it's been recently updated

Well ? , looks like my idea has already been done. Imma check it out.
  • contemplate
    Options
    I don't think that ? has been updated at all. I hit random page like 10 times and went to a max of four pages smh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lurked here for awhile and have come across hilarious threads

-When some ? ? the white girl and she said he could talk about it and then a bunch of drama happened

-When @empress‌ ? with someone (I forget if it actually happened in real life) but she had some (supposedly, I never saw them) nasty/freaky pictures where everyone's opinion of her did a complete 180

-The ten times @Kat /Cat has left in a fit of rage only to come back a few weeks/months later. Does she still post?

-When some ? said SALUTE and commented on the size of Chief Keep like he zoomed in and looked at effects in the picture to gauge size like that was just the thing to do

-When some ? got a FB request and immediately thought he could smash so he posted her pic on the IC and then people linked her to the thread and he got clowned

I know these threads go to the forum of fame, but someone should document or summarize things like this whether it's in a thread or on a google site or something so I we can always come back, read it and laugh. Speaking of which, someone @ the people I mentioned if you know their names. I want to see how they feel about that time in their e-life, assuming they haven't committed e-suicide and left the forum forever.
    stew/beezy

never happened

of course

bawse d lox

uptownconnex
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Welcome back Dizz

I was thinkin more like ? .

why would ? lurk ?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol someone should create a new wiki for the IC so that new posters can be in the loop.

Each year starting from '05 should be summarized to the biggest events that happened that year.

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The IC needs you
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New posters don't get to be in the loop, they gotta earn it, that's half the fun.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Lol someone should create a new wiki for the IC so that new posters can be in the loop.

Each year starting from '05 should be summarized to the biggest events that happened that year.

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The IC needs you

Honestly if i could find all my recaps, I'd make an official thread, and just have it to where folks go in order to catch up on any past and current big IC exposure/debauchery/shenanigans that may occur.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't she end up selling a Mustang for $2000 to one of the posters here?

Like that ? kinda worked in her favor cuz somebody got their self a new car outta that. Or is my memory just fuzzy?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Didn't she end up selling a Mustang for $2000 to one of the posters here?

Like that ? kinda worked in her favor cuz somebody got their self a new car outta that. Or is my memory just fuzzy?
    Nah I tried to front as a buyer for that mustang to get in her ? but I was too transparent.
    Ole I misplace my fat like I misplace my keys ass bish
    Ole I got the glow like kimi/bruce leroy ass bish
    ole......man she was sexy :( chick wasn't giving up no play though, at least not me.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    so much ? has happened here u forget
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Super sad face"
  • contemplate
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Btw the ts was the guy who made charts and graphs to say ChasingBenjamins was a ? ? . Lol nobody read his post right afterwards

haha does he still try and get ethers in every post?

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The IC needs you

Honestly if i could find all my recaps, I'd make an official thread, and just have it to where folks go in order to catch up on any past and current big IC exposure/debauchery/shenanigans that may occur.

Where we at with this?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP To The Homies

Slang-Ton
    STHRN
    Odiesel
    Ley
    Piano Santana
    Ling
    LORDDRAMA
    MS Jay Hova Tiddays
    OJ Loopz
    Small Professor
    DEE
    Joseph Sun
    Snidely

And ABuncha Other Who I've Forgotten In My Old Age

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Btw the ts was the guy who made charts and graphs to say ChasingBenjamins was a ? ? . Lol nobody read his post right afterwards

haha does he still try and get ethers in every post?

@Recaptimus_Prime360‌

The IC needs you

Where we at with this?

I think some of the recaps got caught up in the last update. Then again it might not. Just gotta find the time to search.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst recap ever
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    RIP To The Homies

Slang-Ton
    STHRN
    Odiesel
    Ley
    Piano Santana
    Ling
    LORDDRAMA
    MS Jay Hova Tiddays
    OJ Loopz
    Small Professor
    DEE
    Joseph Sun
    Snidely

And ABuncha Other Who I've Forgotten In My Old Age

I miss Dark_Goddess. We used to beef heavy but eventually simping ensued.

She was one of them Triple Muslims too. Made a brotha act right. I used to wear a bow-tie to post when I was talking to that gurl.

"When I remenise over you My GAWD AL-LAHHHH"

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Damn I miss Dee.

Imma hit her up on aim