set up by chicks

Options
McGeeAKey
McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
if you were set up by some chicks to get robbed,how would you feel afterwards??

i know this dude who got set up and killed by some chicks,cause they saw him flashing his money on the dance floor

im like damn you cant trust these hood rat hoes

now the girls who robbed and got him killed are in jail for 30 yrs

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I would be upset.

Damn you bumped this old ass thread.

lol just noticed these are the 1st post in this thread in 5 years...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Virginia is notorious for that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm too cautious for that
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    E-40 - Dusted 'N' Disgusted ft. 2Pac, Mac Mall, S…: https://youtu.be/2bctrd2C5C0
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like that deserve the worst.

I don't even respect ? who move like that.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Had a guy that did offshore work come home on his week off, flexing his money in the club... the usual ? . Got marked and had some ? set him up at her spot. Offshore guy gets caught slipping, willingly gave up his ? , and they still tried to ? him. He had his piece and killed one of the robbers, wounded the other. Police show up and freaked out, Offshore had been shot in the head during the gunfight and didn't even know it.

The one that survived only got 10 years.

Had another story bout this white dude who did the same thing, was an offshore worker as well. Met at the sports bar watching a game. Club hopping, trying to find some ? , partying the usual ? . Dude was too damn talkative bout his situation and trying to score for a high when we met him. We left after the game and bid the dude farewell. I met up with my friends again the next day. They told me the police found the white dude dead and robbed the following morning at a hotel down the street from the sports bar.

He's a cold case file.

#Fundamentals
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been a part of some ? like that (young and petty ? ) and was damn close to becoming a victim....i just seen it coming luckily
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already told this story but I got yammed up once. Thank ? I made it out alive cause I was in a grimey spot. Thats why ? that be on backpage and known to trick often gonna get it sooner or later them hoes be talking
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is pretty common. So much so that if you get caught slipping, it's prolly 75% your own fault.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ? McGirty wrote: »
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    if you were set up by some chicks to get robbed,how would you feel afterwards??

i know this dude who got set up and killed by some chicks,cause they saw him flashing his money on the dance floor

im like damn you cant trust these hood rat hoes

now the girls who robbed and got him killed are in jail for 30 yrs

One of them hoes will get a stone cold stunner with no hesitation

stunner2.gif

Then I'll change my DNA with each attack like @supergangster so the others can't track me.
    Yo is this copper?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never been the flashy type... i stay with my strap somewhere close when I'm out.. and im always In the thought process of "i dont know this bytch" when I first meet a chick... that and the fact that I know too many jack boys/ set up chicks... has helped me to the point I've never been set up...
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    i think a bish drugged me and took my money once, cant prove it tho : /
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    No lie, most of the big licks I seen hit, a lot of bodies I seen get dropped have been set up by a grimey ? , or a messy ? , or a ? that's mad at her ? and vent to the wrong dude. I don't care if you been with the broad for 20 years, don't put no female, ring or not, too far in your business if you in the streets. Be wary of ? doin too much textin when ya'll kickin it, I ain't sayin snatch her phone, but just be on the lookout. If ya'll hook up, don't take her to the crib, and don't go to her crib, take her to the hotel. NOT THE MOTEL. The hotel. Last but not least, if you can be strapped, stay strapped. Condoms and pistols. Don't hit me with "I don't even be around ? that move like that" ? you don't know that ? , boujie broads rock you to sleep the best. I get in pico head good enough, feed her some ? I can get any of ya'll stripped, not sayin babygirl boujie, but she's a commodity on here, and thirsty ? always take the bait. ? has always been a ? biggest downfall, that and carelessness. Deadly combination. Pretty ? will have you over lookin all kinds of details that could have saved you some trouble, some money, or your life in extreme circumstances. Just be careful, if it don't feel right, it probably ain't.

#Fundamentals

Leave me the hell outta this sir.

I needed a pretty face to insert, nothin personal, but since you here... Wanna make some bread??? haha. Just bullshittin.