The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol had did Em lose 2 Ja again? I must have missed that one

The only hot line Ja had from that battle was the one about Em's daughter...

I have heard both Ja Rule and Benzino say in different videos that they want to squash all beefs and work with Eminem on future projects.

I have yet to see Eminem release a similar video... just saying...

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    He just wrote a story and skimming thru it he said he ? wit Gee. It all makes sense now.

i do, at least he know who the enemy is while yo half black ass stay suckin up behind some ? crackas ideology

I don't suck up to ? , I ? wit ignorant ppl like you cause its funny. U think u know who I am but u have no idea lol

? dont realize that the ? rappers he emulating are well read college graduates with masters degrees and damn near doctorates.

? proud to be living in a shotgun house.

? you is one either ignorant or stubborn muthafucka, first of all i told you that I am a college graduate, second i aint emulatin ? , we have been talkin like this since ? slavery, ? hip hop, my life dont come from hip hop, hip hop comes from my life, thats the difference between a ? like me and a black redneck like you

You still broke man law.

Bet you got one of them asexual names, like shawn or Dominique...

wtf is man law? full pronounciation of words?

Never allowing yourself to act feminine ever

acting feminine by speaking with the dialect of the blacks from my region of the country

just because you grew up in the sticks wit a bunch of golmer pyles on some "? r done" ? dont mean everybody else is ? , lol you even think like them ? rednecks, you prolly from somewhere up in north or east alabama out in the woods

? from alabama but never heard of the word guh and bae until he stumbled across lipstick alley and saw some black women and ? usin it, lame ass ? , boy des a clean way to tell you a you grew up wit some white folk
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking in a genteal manner is much different than what you did.

100 daggums >>>> 2 baes, and a guh

The dialect of my ancestors
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that corny ass redneck auto garage racist ass white boy cracka country boy ? you be talkin

If you're Black have you traced your lineage back to Africa? And if you have can you speak the "dialect" of your "ancestors"?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that corny ass redneck auto garage racist ass white boy cracka country boy ? you be talkin

If you're Black have you traced your lineage back to Africa? And if you have can you speak the "dialect" of your "ancestors"?

when i said my ancestors i meant my american born ancestors, and yes i speak AAVE fluently
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    well it sound like some white boy ? to me, you can have it, black men dont need a bible to teach us how to be men
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    well it sound like some white boy ? to me, you can have it, black men dont need a bible to teach us how to be men

This ? is ?
  • rip.dilla
    Options

when i said my ancestors i meant my american born ancestors, and yes i speak AAVE fluently

LOL

The official American language is English though, even the type spoken by Africans shipped into America as slaves.

It was broken English or what we Africans call 'Pidgin': a bastardised version of English

English is the Anglo Saxon language; people you seem very hostile to.

You really about that (Black Power) life?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sniprex
    But I never really thought that was either tho. Granted if I had a daughter blood would most definitely been shed. But Em said it numerous times that his moms and Kim was hoes/junkies so that line was mad easy for Ja
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    Just realized banks tweet threads do more numbers than her music threads.....well that 1 music thread we ever made on her

I recognise her views regarding the music but she definitely needs to put it all in a rap, song or albums to be taken seriously

And name names too..

Twitter is just like the IC where ? threaten each other with pixels of words on a computer screen. LOL

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

LOL

The official American language is English though, even the type spoken by Africans shipped into America as slaves.

It was broken English or what we Africans call 'Pidgin': a bastardised version of English

Naw muddafucka I woulda Neva guessed it I thought English came from burkima Faso

We talkin bout accents and dialect not actual languages ? aint u a afrobrit dafuck
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll are giving Eminem too much credit for battling.

Seriously, he's never gone at anybody that would be considered an "ill MC"

The closest thing to an ill MC that Eminem battled was Canibus and he was on an independent label at the time. It wasn't even a real battle, I think he made a diss track and it leaked and Canibus never responded. It was wack anyway.

Eminem doesn't have any diss tracks that could compare to The Bridge Is Over, No Vaseline, The ? In Yoo, Hit Em Up, Second Round Knockout, Takeover, Ether or Backdown.

Eminem gets credit for battling but when you really look at it, he he hasn't battled anybody worthwhile and doesn't have one classic diss track.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL

English is not the official language of the United States its just the de facto language for now.
  • rip.dilla
    Options

LOL

Naw muddafucka I woulda Neva guessed it I thought English came from burkima Faso

We talkin bout accents and dialect not actual languages ? aint u a afrobrit dafuck

I'm actually Nigerian.. full blooded

I'm ? 's Son, ?

Dialect or accent is irrelevant. English is a White man language

I'll ask you again. You really about that life?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evidence doesn't count as an ill MC?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just realized banks tweet threads do more numbers than her music threads.....well that 1 music thread we ever made on her

I recognise her views regarding the music but she definitely needs to put it all in a rap, song or albums to be taken seriously

And name names too..

Twitter is just like the IC where ? threaten each other with pixels of words on a computer screen. LOL

Yeah, Thats what ebro was telling her, Put it into music. she's being known more for her tweets and now interview than anything. Thats not good imo
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

LOL

I'm actually Nigerian.. full blooded

I'm ? 's Son, ?

Dialect or accent is irrelevant. English is a White man language

I'll ask you again. You really about that life?

Ya ? right im bout it. It aint our fault we don't kno w our African culture and I don't trust 23andme
    and all det ?
  • whoseworldisthis
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Ya'll are giving Eminem too much credit for battling.

Seriously, he's never gone at anybody that would be considered an "ill MC"

The closest thing to an ill MC that Eminem battled was Canibus and he was on an independent label at the time. It wasn't even a real battle, I think he made a diss track and it leaked and Canibus never responded. It was wack anyway.

Eminem doesn't have any diss tracks that could compare to The Bridge Is Over, No Vaseline, The ? In Yoo, Hit Em Up, Second Round Knockout, Takeover, Ether or Backdown.

Eminem gets credit for battling but when you really look at it, he he hasn't battled anybody worthwhile and doesn't have one classic diss track.

Have you never heard of the Rap Olympics?

Eminem beat everyone until the finals where he lost to Juice who was considered the GOAT battle emcee at the time (like a Loaded Lux or Murda Mook)

Both Proof and Royce also made their bones battling... hence the Em connection...

• Built 4 cuban linx
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yall always bring up how eminem never went at a ill MC but on the other side, when has eminem ever been dissed by an ill MC and backed down?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Man, musically Eminem is wack. What scenario would you even play his music.

In the crib chilling or cleaning up?

NOPE

Riding solo late night cruising on the highway?

Not at all

With the homies?

Nah son.

With ya girl going to see a movie?

? no.

The club?

? please.

As a teenager, I was rocking with him. As an adult at 29, going back to listen to his ? now, his music is just corny. SNL like corny. Definitely all the pop artist diss. He gets no ? props for that. Yall crown him for that ? . Skill set wise, he's up there. He can rap. But I hate rapping as rappers.

Jay loss but at least he went at the ? and others ? .

You just explained it. Eminem makes horrible music. For the life of me I can't think of a scenario where I would put Eminem's best CD (MMLP) in the CD player and listen to it all the way through.

Also, Eminem had his hands full battling Benzino of all people and lost to Ja Rule.

Fact: It wasn't Eminem that ended Ja's career, it was 50.
    Shady/Aftermath

Word
    Yeah, the whole Shady/Aftermath team was responsible for ending Ja's career. Shout out to Shirley in accounting! Tom in marketing! We did it!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    And another question, why the ? should he had dissed dope artist? At that time he only dissed people he actually had a problem with or though was wack as ? , which happened to be pop artist
  • whoseworldisthis
    Options
    Yall always bring up how eminem never went at a ill MC but on the other side, when has eminem ever been dissed by an ill MC and backed down?

Good point.

Rakim co-signed Em saying he can spit.

Considering Rakim had a falling out with Dr. Dre he could have been on some "? that white boy" ? but he respected Eminem's skills.