Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are like living caricatures. Like you think accounts of ? they do is hyperbole until you see it for yourself.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    One of my old (white) teachers from college used to tell me that whites be having secret parties where they make fun of blacks, I am not surprised by the behavior in video.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now THAT's offensive!
    Even I'm offended by that ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no words except offensive ? to say to these demons. If karma is real its gonna be a true monster on them.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Not surprised...not surprised at all. Maybe it's because I live in Alabama I'm used to hearing ? like this. What was said off camera might've been 10x worse...smh If black people haven't learned by now what they really think us this should prove it. 2014 has been the year of the "? Wake Up Call"
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IAmRue wrote: »
    Not surprised...not surprised at all. Maybe it's because I live in Alabama I'm used to hearing ? like this. What was said off camera might've been 10x worse...smh

I believe my teacher told me this was where such parties was going on.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't feel the need to speak to white people at all anymore. Unless you define your stance up front I am assuming you are the ? . ? 'em.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "This is not a race issue" - white person

"And hes dead, dead micheal brown" - joyfully singing white person
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not suprising and I wouldn't be suprised if I saw Barkley or Don Lemon explaining how this is not racial, black people to sensetive and how it doesn't matter the lies witness #40 told, Mike Brown was wrong.

Any black person that excuses ? like this is a stronger enemy of mine than a white person.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matter of fact NOT ONE celebration song will come out about the killing of those 2 NYC cops. And if it does it'll just be some fool on the internet. Nobody's gonna gather around and cheer that ? on. That's just sick.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I reallyyyyy hate white people
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Matter of fact NOT ONE celebration song will come out about the killing of those 2 NYC cops. And if it does it'll just be some fool on the internet. Nobody's gonna gather around and cheer that ? on. That's just sick.

or those cops who that white man shot sniper style a few weeks back in Penn. or the kindergarten class that got shot up or white women who go missing every few weeks

white people are a special breed of evil mutant
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man get the ? outta here with this ? smfh. Let them try to explain this ?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Man get the ? outta here with this ? smfh. Let them try to explain this ?

you know white folks have every excuse in the world to why they do the ? they do bruh.and they will get away with it
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people are so hateful and ignorant that I almost find myself feeling sorry for them and the children they will raise in that ignorant bubble.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/elks-lodge-retired-cops-michael-brown-song
    A video obtained by TMZ showed a party last week in Glendale, Calif. reportedly attended by retired police officers watching a singer perform a racist song mocking and celebrating the death of Michael Brown.

The video, published early Tuesday morning, showed a singer ridiculing Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by white Ferguson, Mo. police officer Darren Wilson in August.

The man sang following lyrics, to the tune of "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown," as a room full of people at a charity dinner, held at an Elks Lodge, looked on:

Michael Brown learned a lesson about a messin'
    With a badass policeman
    And he's bad, bad Michael Brown
    Baddest thug in the whole damn town
    Badder than old King Kong
    Meaner than a junkyard dog

Two men took to fightin'
    And Michael punched in through the door
    And Michael looked like some old Swiss cheese
    His brain was splattered on the floor

And he's dead, dead Michael Brown
    Deadest man in the whole damn town
    His whole life's long gone
    Deader than a roadkill dog

The singer was reportedly Gary Fishell, a former private investigator. He performed the song to an audience of cops because he thought they "would get a kick out of it," his lawyer told TMZ.

"He's a goofball who writes funny songs," the lawyer told the site. He also stated that his client now understands the song was "off color and in poor taste."

The dinner was put together by retired Los Angeles Police Department officer Joe Myers for 50 or 60 people, about half of whom were retired cops, the site reported.

The dinner was reportedly not an Elks Club event. "It's deplorable and inappropriate the Lodge will take disciplinary action against [Fishell] and possibly the people who organized this event," a trustee told TMZ.

But.. But.. Where were the "good" cops...
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Utterly disgusting. But let's not pretend that this is something all or even most white people would approve of.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya ? need to learn history man.
    read about minstrel shows, and minstrel songs.

2015 is gonna b a crazy year. Alotta ? r sitting ducks. Good riddance ? .

These cacs are panicking. failed economies. zero percent birth rates.... There time is up. They know this.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're gettin too comfortable