So why is there STILL so much hatred for Blacks in this country?

Options
letsgetitalready
letsgetitalready Members Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
I know for white supremacy to exist they technically need us here, but they have all of the money, have people in control that make all of the laws. For the most part our entire group is economically down, why are they so obsessed with us and everything that we do? Why so much hate and anger towards a group of people that has done nothing to you? Why do they show anger towards people who got most of their families rich in the first place? I think they are jealous that our ancestors built kemet, and changed the world, and are afraid of us tapping back into that power and having a uprising, but what gives?

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep us as unofficial second class citizens, white people have always profited and strive from the plights of others

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think it's mostly because of some kind of jealousy....

They see that many of their women ? with us and how many of their kids (and many White people in general) love our style. So it makes them feel like they're losing control of their own society and as a result some put down Black people any chance they can get.

Second reason is because they benefit by keeping Blacks in a put down status via the prison/fake justice system we have here, it's the new version of slavery in many cases. Whites do as much and sell as much drugs if not more then Blacks and other minorities but yet Blacks and Hispanics make up a disproportionate amount of people in the prison system. Things are getting better in this country in my opinion (minus the obvious setbacks) but these are the biggest reasons I can think of.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its becuase crackers smell like dogs
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now is not the time to question the white man his reasons for what he does is unknown we need to fight back.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks are seen as the biggest drain: taking something, lowering the value of something...creating losses, endangering a way of life.

And this attitude is held by some that benefit quite a bit from black spending.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've concluded that it's like copper said to keep us as second class citizen's while also supporting self-preservation and bolstering self worth; both of which are tied into their likeness.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see you guys are still trying to find a rational answer to irrational behavior. It's not going to happen. Just understand what you're fighting against, prepare, and execute how you see fit.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it is largely due to the racist narrative pushed by the media and other outlets. If you've ever talked to people from out of the country that are fresh off the boat, they often have never met any black people and are wary of black people in America due to what little exposure to American media they get. Now imagine you're bombarded with kind of stuff everyday for your whole life. Hell, you even have Blacks believing the ? sometimes.

Then to a much lesser extent, you have some people in our community that do their best to try an prove all that negative stuff to be correct. Even though they might only be 5% of our community, they are often the loudest and most obvious.

Past that, it's like others have already said, the hatred is just irrational and has no justifiable reason behind it.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate is irrational and jealousy is a harsh enveloping sickness. They say you're supposed to acknowledge where you came from, hard for them to do when arrogance is a part of their being... to have to accept the fact they got their start from those they look down on. The hate becomes almost like DNA passed down to the next generation sadly.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it all boils down to white guilt and the fear of the shoe eventually being on the other foot.

This country never really had a real honest "dialogue" about the issues of race that have haunted the nation since its founding. When you compare to how South Africa handled the end of Apartheid and how they had their Truth and Reconciliation Commission, nothing was really laid out on the table to come to an understanding between the races. White people just don't want to talk about it. To this point, I think whites have this underlying fear that Blacks seek retribution for the mistreatment and oppression through the years and it's only a matter of time before things come to a head. They feel like they're due to receive revenge and they have this mentality to strike first or to keep the foot on the necks of the race in order to prevent that revenge from being carried out.

Anytime they see Blacks organizing or being galvanized behind any cause, they feel a need to react and respond and attack it. They're terrified of Blacks gaining enough power to put them through the same oppression that they put us through.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just thinking about it is crazy tho...one day our ancestors woke up slaves..and the next day they woke up homeless with nothing to their names..

There weren't many severance packages given to newly-freed Blacks. White people had this entire race of people under tight control and supervision and subjected them to all kinds of brutality in one moment...and in the next moment they were completely free to leave the plantation and be out of sight.

Ever since then white people have been jumpy and nervous...waiting for what they feel is the inevitable return to burn down the plantation.

Couple that with the fact that you have people at the top, ("the 1%" ) who have a vested interest in keeping ? in the 99% divided so they stir up that racial animosity through the media to create confusion and discord. Give poor and middle class whites somebody they can ? on and they won't realize that they're being ? on their damn selves. This allows the rich to get richer and stay richer.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

If there was a way to get EVERYONE within this society to realize the truth in this statement...the fallout would be crazy....

and that last paragraph is exactly why that top 1% uses propaganda to keep people divided.

There are levels to this topic....
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Despite all this, Blacks still have the highest self-esteem and confidence out of all racial groups in this country. It takes a lot to shake us apparently

http://www.rcgd.isr.umich.edu/prba/perspectives/springsummer2004/adams.pdf

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said this before. We're bigger, stronger & all around more talented at EVERYTHING. We are natural survivors. If technology ever crashes and everybody has to fend for themselves, white folks will have absolutely no chance at surviving.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant find reason in insanity..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite all this, Blacks still have the highest self-esteem and confidence out of all racial groups in this country. It takes a lot to shake us apparently

this is nonsense on many levels.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options

this is nonsense on many levels.

Why do so you say that? Several other studies have shown the same.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism is an ideology used to pacify the impoverished Whites. Dubois wrote some good criticisms of Marxism and how the projections for the lower class fail to materialize as poor White and Black Americans who have a lot in common are still divided by these racist belief systems. In order to sustain a position at the top it would make sense for those in control of our media and governments to prevent them from uniting and overthrowing the current power holders.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Racism is an ideology used to pacify the impoverished Whites. Dubois wrote some good criticisms of Marxism and how the projections for the lower class fail to materialize as poor White and Black Americans who have a lot in common are still divided by these racist belief systems. In order to sustain a position at the top it would make sense for those in control of our media and governments to prevent them from uniting and overthrowing the current power holders.

See...the more I see these same sentiments expressed by people of different ethnic backgrounds, the more I begin to suspect this is common knowledge. But that then leaves a question unanswered. If the main perpetrators know the game being played and are using this as an "excuse" for unjustified racisim, why are they ignoring it?

Self reflection and real change would turn the tides of our whole society. Seems to me its a combination of not wanting to be accountable for wrongdoings and secretly wanting things to remain the same. But again, I still believe said mindset is pushed on people by those controlling media.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Propaganda cause they know we are the true image of the divine. You can read it from every ancient spiritual text. As above so as below.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »

See...the more I see these same sentiments expressed by people of different ethnic backgrounds, the more I begin to suspect this is common knowledge. But that then leaves a question unanswered. If the main perpetrators know the game being played and are using this as an "excuse" for unjustified racisim, why are they ignoring it?

Self reflection and real change would turn the tides of our whole society. Seems to me its a combination of not wanting to be accountable for wrongdoings and secretly wanting things to remain the same. But again, I still believe said mindset is pushed on people by those controlling media.

I only know of this through formal education. I'm not sure how common this view is among the uneducated majority.

I also don't think it's an excuse, it's just an explanation. Perpetrators seem to prefer denying the problems even exist.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know for white supremacy to exist they technically need us here, but they have all of the money, have people in control that make all of the laws. For the most part our entire group is economically down, why are they so obsessed with us and everything that we do? Why so much hate and anger towards a group of people that has done nothing to you? Why do they show anger towards people who got most of their families rich in the first place? I think they are jealous that our ancestors built kemet, and changed the world, and are afraid of us tapping back into that power and having a uprising, but what gives?

What the Nation of Islam teaches:

o7k0w8.png
    Muslim Communities in North America

What other religions state:
    In the mean time, since ? gave the Angels free will, ? has to let the pattern play out or the gift of free will was false. ? did prevent them from winning the war, and ? is now allowing 6,000 years to allow mankind to experience the fruit of sin and evil before bringing the rest of the 1,000 years of Christ where mankind will experience the fruit of righteousness and obedience to ? 's law. In the long run, all of creation will benefit of seeing the folly and vanity of evil.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/rebellion-scripture.htm
    Fall of Nahusha from Heaven
    Fall_of_Nahusha_from_Heaven.jpg
    Story of Nahusha

“Meanest of the mean, do thou fall from heaven and become a sarpa on earth,” cursed the rishi in his wrath. Immediately Nahusha fell headlong, down from heaven, and became a python in the jungle and had to wait for several thousand years for his deliverance.
    http://godandguru.com/amar-chitra-kathayen/story-of-nahusha/
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't condone racism in any direction but sometimes wonder to myself if maybe there is a race/s of people that are superior to the rest, I wonder if we would be better off knowing that for certain and who is disrupting that order. In my eyes we aren't and have never been equal. No animals are why would we be?
    I imagine even if we got those answers we wouldn't be able to comprehend it tho. No group of people ready to hear that ? .
    Just thinking aloud.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humanity as a whole, always practice the hate, hate you back game. Whites have more stock in it and have perfected it to the point that it is just too profitable to quit.