End Time Prophesy

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Every action on earth has a spiritual consequence. When eve and especially adam sinned the consequence was sin was unleashed.

And sin cannot always be mopped up so easy. That's why Israel had sacrifice and why ultimately we have Jesus this is what the bible teaches.

And despite Jesus dying on the cross, nothing on Earth changed lol. People are still suffering from the effects of Adam and Eve, although Jesus/? "forgave" us. Not sure what good Jesus dying did then.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingblaze84

Just because I forgive my son for breaking something that doesn't mean the pieces are going to go back together the way I intended. ? 's forgiveness is given spiritually but physical we still have to suffer the results of sin. People do take the abrahamic religion seriously The first university and hospital were creations of religious organizations. That sounds very progressive. Do you know most people?? No so stop talking fuckery. Understand this we are born and die by design of the changed sinful world we live in therefore with that perspective the world is not flawed. What you call flaws are results of the system that accomplish their purpose
  • zombie
    Options
    We are born into a sinful world that means even a newborn falls under threat of death.
  • zombie
    Options
    Every action on earth has a spiritual consequence. When eve and especially adam sinned the consequence was sin was unleashed.

And sin cannot always be mopped up so easy. That's why Israel had sacrifice and why ultimately we have Jesus this is what the bible teaches.

And despite Jesus dying on the cross, nothing on Earth changed lol. People are still suffering from the effects of Adam and Eve, although Jesus/? "forgave" us. Not sure what good Jesus dying did then.

Jesus saved our souls the bible teaches he will come back to eventually save our ass.
  • zombie
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

Why did ? create polio?
    2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat?
    Well it wasn't every ancient culture and most weren't separated by oceans or even seas. But the story is absurd and only can be believed for religious reasons.

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....
    99% of all life to ever exist is now extinct. Please explain how this is considered flourishing.

1. All sickness and disease finds it roots in the garden of Eden, not with ? . Our first parents, Adam and Eve, rebelled against ? through disobedience to His command. The result of their initial action has now worked itself out with the passage of time. Polio just happens to be one of the fruits of a sin sick world.

But thanks be to ? that the story doesn't end with sin, but with salvation! The Lord Jesus Christ, the last Adam, came to fix what the first Adam messed up. And if you come to Him by faith, trusting not only with an intellectual consent, but by believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He did what He said He did, you will be saved!

And this is the guarantee:

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:39-40

So the question is, do you want Jesus? That is the question! Do you want peace with ? ? That is the question! Do you want every tear wiped away? That is the question! Do you want a tomorrow with no more sorrows? That is the question! Do you want to inherit ALL things? That is the question!

2. Google is your friend. But hey what are friends for?

http://history-world.org/floods.htm

here is an excerpt from just one of the "hits" I got:

"Legends of a flood can be found in the folklore of such diverse places as the Middle East, India, China, Australia, southern Asia, the islands of the Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. But the best-known flood legend--that on which the story of Noah is based--had its origins among the peoples of ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris-Euphrates river valley. "

Every corner of the globe is covered with some type of ancient flood story. Amen.

3. Well your typing to me. Amen.

You believe the ? we have is perfect right? So why can't your perfect ? just completely forgive what Adam and Eve did and just *? * wipe out all harmful bacteria and diseases so children in nations all over the world don't get so ? sick just by drinking the water? If your ? is "perfect", he's a very, very lazy being.

And as you may know by now, humans are born VERY flawed. So if humans were created flawed, then technically, your ? should be mad at himself for ? up.

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible, needed to understand the weight of their decision; to know that there is a consequence for their action. I don't think we truly appreciate choice because we think it should be without responsibility; that if I make the choice to lie, cheat, steal...whatever, I shouldn't have to worry about my decisions having any negative impact towards others or myself. I mean...Adam and Eve had a chance at perfection. They didn't have to worry about sin and death, but they lost it at the expense of making a choice to disobey.

Okay so why are CURRENT humans still suffering from all that? If the Bible ? is as loving and caring as DOU claims, then why is it still holding a grudge from all those years ago? Any ? that holds a grudge for 2000 years plus is nothing less than an ? and a ? . I'm not afraid to say these things because obviously, I don't believe in your ? . I'm a pantheist, so I'm not atheist, but the Bible ? doesn't make any sense based on what you just said. Adam and Eve are the reasons humans are STILL dealing with bad water issues and viruses in 2015? Really tho?

With that kind of ? attitude from your ? , it's no wonder Adam and Eve ate that ? apple.

? is not holding a grudge he does all we let him do to save us from our sins we changed the world into what it is against his intentions. You simply choose not to understand because what I am saying to you is very easy to understand.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @kingblaze84

Just because I forgive my son for breaking something that doesn't mean the pieces are going to go back together the way I intended. ? 's forgiveness is given spiritually but physical we still have to suffer the results of sin. People do take the abrahamic religion seriously The first university and hospital were creations of religious organizations. That sounds very progressive. Do you know most people?? No so stop talking fuckery. Understand this we are born and die by design of the changed sinful world we live in therefore with that perspective the world is not flawed. What you call flaws are results of the system that accomplish their purpose

So the Bible ? still has a grudge then, because the Bible makes clear the troubles on Earth exist because of the sins of Adam and Eve, so that technically means the grudge is still there. By that theory alone, it proves the Bible ? is NOT a truly forgiving ? and holds grudges like a 10 year old girl.

And for you to say the world is NOT flawed means you lack worldly perspective. A child growing up with worms growing out of its body in the most painful places is a sure sign the world is VERY flawed. Kids are often born without legs or arms and sometimes even without a working immune system (I met one of those bubble boys/girls once doing security in a hospital). The DESIGN of Earth in itself is flawed because there are MANY things hostile to us and to each other, what kind of purpose does a child born with worms growing out of its legs serve???
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

Why did ? create polio?
    2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat?
    Well it wasn't every ancient culture and most weren't separated by oceans or even seas. But the story is absurd and only can be believed for religious reasons.

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....
    99% of all life to ever exist is now extinct. Please explain how this is considered flourishing.

1. All sickness and disease finds it roots in the garden of Eden, not with ? . Our first parents, Adam and Eve, rebelled against ? through disobedience to His command. The result of their initial action has now worked itself out with the passage of time. Polio just happens to be one of the fruits of a sin sick world.

But thanks be to ? that the story doesn't end with sin, but with salvation! The Lord Jesus Christ, the last Adam, came to fix what the first Adam messed up. And if you come to Him by faith, trusting not only with an intellectual consent, but by believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He did what He said He did, you will be saved!

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:39-40

So the question is, do you want Jesus? That is the question! Do you want peace with ? ? That is the question! Do you want every tear wiped away? That is the question! Do you want a tomorrow with no more sorrows? That is the question! Do you want to inherit ALL things? That is the question!

"Legends of a flood can be found in the folklore of such diverse places as the Middle East, India, China, Australia, southern Asia, the islands of the Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. But the best-known flood legend--that on which the story of Noah is based--had its origins among the peoples of ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris-Euphrates river valley. "

Every corner of the globe is covered with some type of ancient flood story. Amen.

You believe the ? we have is perfect right? So why can't your perfect ? just completely forgive what Adam and Eve did and just *? * wipe out all harmful bacteria and diseases so children in nations all over the world don't get so ? sick just by drinking the water? If your ? is "perfect", he's a very, very lazy being.

And as you may know by now, humans are born VERY flawed. So if humans were created flawed, then technically, your ? should be mad at himself for ? up.

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible, needed to understand the weight of their decision; to know that there is a consequence for their action. I don't think we truly appreciate choice because we think it should be without responsibility; that if I make the choice to lie, cheat, steal...whatever, I shouldn't have to worry about my decisions having any negative impact towards others or myself. I mean...Adam and Eve had a chance at perfection. They didn't have to worry about sin and death, but they lost it at the expense of making a choice to disobey.

Okay so why are CURRENT humans still suffering from all that? If the Bible ? is as loving and caring as DOU claims, then why is it still holding a grudge from all those years ago? Any ? that holds a grudge for 2000 years plus is nothing less than an ? and a ? . I'm not afraid to say these things because obviously, I don't believe in your ? . I'm a pantheist, so I'm not atheist, but the Bible ? doesn't make any sense based on what you just said. Adam and Eve are the reasons humans are STILL dealing with bad water issues and viruses in 2015? Really tho?

With that kind of ? attitude from your ? , it's no wonder Adam and Eve ate that ? apple.

? is not holding a grudge he does all we let him do to save us from our sins we changed the world into what it is against his intentions. You simply choose not to understand because what I am saying to you is very easy to understand.

But ? made humans the way they are right? With traits such as greed and destruction being in our DNA, that technically means ? is just as responsible for the Earth being in the state it is as we are. After all, we were made in his image, right??
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    We are born into a sinful world that means even a newborn falls under threat of death.

Yep, because Adam and Eve ? up, a newborn baby somewhere around the world HAS to be born with an auto immune disease and HAS to be born with worms growing out of its ass. Very comforting.
  • zombie
    Options

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

But ? made humans the way they are right? With traits such as greed and destruction being in our DNA, that technically means ? is just as responsible for the Earth being in the state it is as we are. After all, we were made in his image, right??

No ? made man perfect we just twisted reality with sin . Understand we are like little ? with powers of our own Adam cursed all of humanity all ? is doing in a way is reacting to a bad situation we caused. It's that simple. We would have ideal DNA and bodies if Adam did not cause sin to come into the world.
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

So the Bible ? still has a grudge then, because the Bible makes clear the troubles on Earth exist because of the sins of Adam and Eve, so that technically means the grudge is still there. By that theory alone, it proves the Bible ? is NOT a truly forgiving ? and holds grudges like a 10 year old girl.

And for you to say the world is NOT flawed means you lack worldly perspective. A child growing up with worms growing out of its body in the most painful places is a sure sign the world is VERY flawed. Kids are often born without legs or arms and sometimes even without a working immune system (I met one of those bubble boys/girls once doing security in a hospital). The DESIGN of Earth in itself is flawed because there are MANY things hostile to us and to each other, what kind of purpose does a child born with worms growing out of its legs serve???

Sorry I don't see those horrible things as flaws in nature. It's ? up but not a flaw since the reason these situations exist is to create death and pain which ultimately betters humanity in many ways.
  • zombie
    Options
    This crying and ? over death and pain is the sign of a weakling. The world is painful period and we made it this way.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

Because the decision that Adam and Eve made affected everybody; to subject the fate of mankind to a selfish decision to eat from the tree. The curse is hereditary.

Just so you know, getting rid of suffering is not going to get rid of sin. Sin would still need to be dealt with even if we didn't have to endure pain. There are people who have been privileged to not endure the hard times of life and yet, like the rich young ruler, will have to answer to ? about sin.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @kingblaze84

Sorry I don't see those horrible things as flaws in nature. It's ? up but not a flaw since the reason these situations exist is to create death and pain which ultimately betters humanity in many ways.

I caught you.....you admitted it's ? up that some kids have to deal with things like that. So how is a kid born without legs or arms NOT a flaw in the world? That child is gonna have a hard ass time growing up, it will never be able to experience the full joys of life the way other kids can, not as easily at least.

Death and pain betters humanity in some ways yes, but usually it just causes heartache and needless suffering. You do realize some diseases and problems can't be cured right? Some problems in the world are generally hopeless. How the ? does a disease or deficiency that CANNOT be cured or taken care of yet be one way to improve humanity? Please tell me the purpose someone being born without legs or arms. To just explain to that child, "Hey sorry little ? but because Adam and Eve ? up a thousand years plus ago, your little ass has to suffer, suck it up, the world is perfect" is the HEIGHT of lunacy.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

Because the decision that Adam and Eve made affected everybody; to subject the fate of mankind to a selfish decision to eat from the tree. The curse is hereditary.

Just so you know, getting rid of suffering is not going to get rid of sin. Sin would still need to be dealt with even if we didn't have to endure pain. There are people who have been privileged to not endure the hard times of life and yet, like the rich young ruler, will have to answer to ? about sin.

But wait a minute, I thought the Bible ? forgave everybody. If it really did as you claim, then it makes zero sense for the ancestors of Adam and Eve to still suffer needlessly from all kinds of random issues and problems. You say the curse is hereditary but it further proves that this Bible ? you speak of never really forgave anybody. If there was no such thing as incurable diseases, poverty (caused by genetically programmed greedy humans and outside events), and all kinds of random BS, then you would have a great argument. But for your Bible ? to "forgive" us but still subject us to hereditary curses makes zero sense. Either your ? forgave us or he didn't.

And yes, getting rid of suffering won't get rid of sin, we can all acknowledge that. But humans ARE BORN TO SIN. We are BORN FLAWED. And if ? made us, then it MADE us with these genetic flaws, any half assed ? could have seen that coming. You don't lock a baby up in jail for throwing milk at you, why? Because that's what babies do. It's foolish to be so angry at humans for sinning when WE WERE BORN TO "sin", humans were born genetically flawed emotionally and the rest, so to hold a grudge like a 10 year old makes the Bible ? look immature and borderline crazy. In fact, the Bible ? to many people does seem crazy lol.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This crying and ? over death and pain is the sign of a weakling. The world is painful period and we made it this way.

Oh please, the strongest people I've ever known say worse then anything I say here. My father is atheist and has said worse, and he also served in the United States Marines for 4 years. Killed more people then anyone I've ever known, played professional soccer in Panama, far from weak.

And humans didn't make the world, humans didn't make incurable diseases, didn't create tornadoes, didn't create mosquitoes, didn't create rats, and didn't create tsunamis either. Try again.
  • zombie
    Options

Oh please, the strongest people I've ever known say worse then anything I say here. My father is atheist and has said worse, and he also served in the United States Marines for 4 years. Killed more people then anyone I've ever known, played professional soccer in Panama, far from weak.

And humans didn't make the world, humans didn't make incurable diseases, didn't create tornadoes, didn't create mosquitoes, didn't create rats, and didn't create tsunamis either. Try again.

? are you reading ???? I said we changed the world not that we made it. And none of the things you listed especially the natural phenomenons are proof of imperfections they are exactly the opposite they keep the earth in balance. Rats , tsunamis and disease all have important functions.

Stop ignoring what is inconvenient to your talking points it's impossible to have a productive discussion if you do that
  • zombie
    Options
    If your dad cries and moans about death and pain as much as you do then he is a ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    ? 's forgiveness means your soul is saved not that you are never going to face pain
  • zombie
    Options
    Some people are not interested in a real discussion they just want to bash the religion and make no genuine attempt to actually understand it.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @kingblaze84

I caught you.....you admitted it's ? up that some kids have to deal with things like that. ( that does not mean nature is imperfect) So how is a kid born without legs or arms NOT a flaw in the world?

(I answered this question already
    ) That child is gonna have a hard ass time growing up, it will never be able to experience the full joys of life the way other kids can, not as easily at least. (no matter how hard his life is that does not mean that nature is flawed )

Death and pain betters humanity in some ways yes, but usually it just causes heartache and needless suffering. You do realize some diseases and problems can't be cured right? they cannot be cured now Some problems in the world are generally hopeless. How the ? does a disease or deficiency that CANNOT be cured or taken care of yet be one way to improve humanity? Please tell me the purpose someone being born without legs or arms. To just explain to that child, "Hey sorry little ? but because Adam and Eve ? up a thousand years plus ago, your little ass has to suffer, suck it up, the world is perfect" is the HEIGHT of lunacy.

the world is painful but people need to die and diseases is just one of the ways we die that's hard for a weakling to swallow but it's the truth, the world functions is perfect for it's purpose the purpose of the world in it's current form is to draw the children of ? closer to him.

your problem is you think that because things are not the way you would like them to be that there's a problem and ? is to blame
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    death is a mercy and pain trains the faithful. The story of eden is a metaphysical one that explains that existence of the human condition of suffering and death. The simple minded and overly emotional see humans born with deformities as proof that the world is flawed, this is ignorance. THE WORLD meaning nature is perfect for it's purpose which is to draw the people of ? closer to him. Now clearly it sucks to be born with no legs however this is not a flaw in nature it's actually part of nature.

when ? created the world suffering was not part of it but we are made in his image thus we have similar but very limited power, we unleashed sin and sin changed the nature of this world ? had nothing to do with it and holds no grudge, in fact ? has tried to help mankind. thus we have Christ.

If you want to escape even the possibility of pain then you have to die in Christ your soul will be saved. you want to limit the effects of pain on earth then you have to live like Christ and push others to do the same.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes ? up people become Stephen Hawkings and ? .

Beautiful people will never understand what it means to be ugly. It's a loss and a gain. Just as is for the ugly person. There is a curse and a blessing in all things, same coin.

We can only work with the understanding we have/or taught and collect. Lack of understanding is ignorance. Before any mistake(sin/to err) is ignorance. Wisdom is the application of understanding gained from experience.

Some people become 'victim' to their experience in which imo they fail to gather adequate or appropriate understanding and convert it to wisdom(go forth an err no more). That is not to say that when people gather the understanding the 'problem' is immediately 'fixed'. Life is a weaved web, combing through it one strand at a time and takes times to unravel.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    death is a mercy and pain trains the faithful. The story of eden is a metaphysical one that explains that existence of the human condition of suffering and death. The simple minded and overly emotional see humans born with deformities as proof that the world is flawed, this is ignorance. THE WORLD meaning nature is perfect for it's purpose which is to draw the people of ? closer to him. Now clearly it sucks to be born with no legs however this is not a flaw in nature it's actually part of nature.

when ? created the world suffering was not part of it but we are made in his image thus we have similar but very limited power, we unleashed sin and sin changed the nature of this world ? had nothing to do with it and holds no grudge, in fact ? has tried to help mankind. thus we have Christ.

If you want to escape even the possibility of pain then you have to die in Christ your soul will be saved. you want to limit the effects of pain on earth then you have to live like Christ and push others to do the same.

LORD HAVE MERCY lol....too funny man.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ? 's forgiveness means your soul is saved not that you are never going to face pain

So what happens to heathens like me who are agnostic some days and other days, believe there is some form of higher powers that maybe compete with each other or whatever? Do we enter purgatory or what

And what happens to all out atheists
  • zombie
    Options

LORD HAVE MERCY lol....too funny man.

This is what it is you don't have to accept it but spreading lies and slander about a religion you don't understand is the reason why we have these arguments. not a thing I said was funny it was just the raw truth.