Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    @iKingGodGivBiz Serius Jones 2nd rnd is fire, but is it better than Danja's 2nd rnd vs Lotta Zay?

Ugh you might be right bro. Fuuuuck that was one hell of a round and battle by Danja shiiiet
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie is a Clips/Calicoe fan. But when I played that Danja 2nd rnd for him, the ? couldn't even listen to the whole thing because it was that good. Hands down one of the greatest rounds in battle rap history imo.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danja? Great round??

Smh lemme go see what this corny ? said...
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Danja? Great round??

Bruuuuuuuuuh... Hes conrny but hes niiiiiiiice
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Why hasn't the DNA vs Serius battle not been released yet? I just watched it on bootleg and it was great, couldn't believe how bad Jones lost the crowd and came back to win it.

What amuses me about that battle is that even when DNA, Serius, the crowd, and Smack all agree it's 1-1 after the second round you still got these groupies on YouTube saying DNA 3-0 bodybag. It's like, the ? ?

Serious Jones had the best 2nd rd of the year so far in any league or battle vs DNA

Better than Hollow's?

Serius 2nd was dope, but the ? need to work on his flow. ? is dated and not very compelling.

I give him credit for having nothing but debatables since his return. That's pretty impressive for an old head. IMO Hollow and Serius are the GOATs of the old school dudes since Mook has only had two battles and one was a dud, even if a win and Lux has clearly lost one. Serius is lowkey keeping his legacy up. If he had a better flow I think he might get bigger matchups.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Why hasn't the DNA vs Serius battle not been released yet? I just watched it on bootleg and it was great, couldn't believe how bad Jones lost the crowd and came back to win it.

What amuses me about that battle is that even when DNA, Serius, the crowd, and Smack all agree it's 1-1 after the second round you still got these groupies on YouTube saying DNA 3-0 bodybag. It's like, the ? ?

Serious Jones had the best 2nd rd of the year so far in any league or battle vs DNA

Better than Hollow's?

Serius 2nd was dope, but the ? need to work on his flow. ? is dated and not very compelling.

I give him credit for having nothing but debatables since his return. That's pretty impressive for an old head. IMO Hollow and Serius are the GOATs of the old school dudes since Mook has only had two battles and one was a dud, even if a win and Lux has clearly lost one. Serius is lowkey keeping his legacy up. If he had a better flow I think he might get bigger matchups.

Battled Clips, Daylyt, and Head Ice.. Bigger matchups?
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options

What do you think is the best 2nd round?

Has anyone seen this yet? Saurus vs Arkaic, I haven't seen every recent battle, but is this one of the first with a PH punchline? It's not a mean one, just "you aint cinderella cos a pumpkin carried you" (not an exact quote, I don't rate Ark so I aint rewatching to check lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AywB3jvnH00
  • za'kiss
    edited July 2015
    Options

Better than Hollow's?

The Clips battle was before Clips was in the conversation with the GOATs. In fact, that was even Serius' angle in that battle. Clips rise has been pretty sudden if you think about it.

Daylyt and Head Ice are popular, but they aren't LEGENDARY status. Think about how it makes Serius feel that Lux, Hollow, and Mook are running around asking 40k-60k a battle and are considered headliners and marquee matchups. Serius is typically an undercard with either someone who is past their prime or trying to get their name up.

• double0suge
    Options
    Danja? Great round??

Bruuuuuuuuuh... Hes conrny but hes niiiiiiiice

Ok he did ? dat 2nd rd...but Fucc dat ?
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options

Better than Hollow's?

The Clips battle was before Clips was in the conversation with the GOATs. In fact, that was even Serius' angle in that battle. Clips rise has been pretty sudden if you think about it.

Daylyt and Head Ice are popular, but they aren't LEGENDARY status. Think about how it makes Serius feel that Lux, Hollow, and Mook are running around asking 40k-60k a battle and are considered headliners and marquee matchups. Serius is typically an undercard with either someone who is past their prime or trying to get their name up.

Honestly I think its cause Serius ain't that nice tho. Lux, or Hollow would ? him. Him and Mook rematch can be interesting, cause Mook ain't that nice either
  • za'kiss
    Options
    jon0hyfbg wrote: »

Better than Hollow's?

Honestly I think its cause Serius ain't that nice tho. Lux, or Hollow would ? him. Him and Mook rematch can be interesting, cause Mook ain't that nice either

That was kind of my point. Although I think it's more his flow that's holding him back than his bars. I think he could beat Mook again. Lux and Hollow would eat him, but I think he would show up for both.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word is Chilla and Danny caught bodies last night
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who format/page style keep changing?
  • double0suge
    Options
    Am I the only one who format/page style keep changing?

Goin from bad to worse
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word is Chilla and Danny caught bodies last night

I can't wait to see these battles

I'm just mad the 2 on 2 between Chess/Steams and Shine/DNA couldn't continue. That's 3 of my favorites (besides DNA)
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word is suge caught a body. Suge one of my favorite so I can't wait for that battle to drop
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the font baby blue on mobile? Or is it just me?
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge, tay roc, and danny myers clearly won
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man roc was in his bag The way he went at brizz is how he shoulda went at surf That was the roc that was spazzin on ill will and jc
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Man roc was in his bag The way he went at brizz is how he shoulda went at surf That was the roc that was spazzin on ill will and jc

Proof?
  • lookdude
    Options

Proof?

Send me bands
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Proof?

Send me bands
    How many? 10?
  • lookdude
    Options
    Otbva had some bootlegs but looks like they got clapped up
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Otbva had some bootlegs but looks like they got clapped up