The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @water ur seeds yea I don't know how they lost their popularity! I guess it's because they took so long to release them again but I never had a problem with them falling apart. I had a pair when they first released. @dalyricalbandit @MallyG...preciate it fellas

I think the main reason is they became associated with 'chavs', kind of like Burberry in the end, which is still popular in North America but not really over here anymore (not the main signature pattern anyways) as again, Chavs started rocking Burberry caps (often fake ones) and it got mad tacky... Basically you could often find Chavs rocking TN's and fake Burberry caps, these dudes and chicks in the pics probably got Nike TN's on!!! haha At one point everyone was rocking TN's and Burberry though (me included) but the Chavs took it to the next level and ruined it haha

chavs.jpg

tumblr_l6iyh4tCpt1qcuh89.jpg

burberry-9670.jpg

chav-30187.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ahhh burberry the official maker of the NY hood ? baby shower shirt
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Burberry is still popular here? Not sure about that
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Burberry is still popular here? Not sure about that

yea i aint seen ANYTHING burberry in a min...well not the traditional signature print
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still wear Burberry, but it's usually the polo's w/ the crest on the left chest. And if it's a button up print, it's nothing like they used to be so u prolly wouldn't recognize it. It's usually a three colored (spaced big plaid) tho.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only Burberry I wear are ties and watches and 1 burberry shirt but its a nicer color
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I never ? with Burberry...it was wack to me! It was extra wack once it started getting replicated and people wore it like it was authentic.

I'm chillin out this bihhh. Air max BW wheat euro
    ccssbn3bxegx.jpg
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recently got some Burberry hi tops with the print
    But yeah the shirts were seen everywhere
  • water ur seeds
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yooooo, I just had the come up on these... About $77, normally about $200 full price, think they were about $140 in the sale......

Checkout the Extra 40% off sale over 'Memorial Day Weekend'...
    http://www.ubiqlife.com
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yooooo, I just had the come up on these... About $77, normally about $200 full price, think they were about $140 in the sale......

UBIQ-x-DIADORA-team-up-for-N.9000-the-vandallist-4.jpg

ubiq-diadora-n9000-2.jpg

6d94a746.jpg

Edit: by bad the pics mad large haha

I saw them today...i like the whiz wit ones they had better but I placed a small order only
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

ubiq-diadora-n9000-2.jpg

6d94a746.jpg

I saw them today...i like the whiz wit ones they had better but I placed a small order only

Yeah them Whiz Wit ones are dope, what did you order in the end??? They got some heat in the sale for mad cheap...
  • bck145
    edited May 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

ubiq-diadora-n9000-2.jpg

6d94a746.jpg

Yeah them Whiz Wit ones are dope, what did you order in the end??? They got some heat in the sale for mad cheap...

I've been eyeing up Nike sb jesnoski's lately so I got a pair of white and a pair of camo...think they'll look good with shorts in the summer....also grabbed a pair of new balance that sort of remind me of chucks but for $18 I figured why not
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aqqoz0025hgz.jpg

Copped a pair of adidas primeknit city sock nmd from puffer reds for 180. They are real comfortable and do really feel like you're wearing socks on your feet
  • BlueIceBranson
    edited May 2017
    Options
    nhu8vrmntgqd.jpg

Saw these at the nike store the other day for 80$. Almost copped but didn't. May go back and get em. Idk
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Saw these at the nike store the other day for 80$. Almost copped but didn't. May go back and get em. Idk

Tough one, its like I would wanna cop them just the sake it, if they were anyother color I would grab them for sure haha
  • BlueIceBranson
    Options

Tough one, its like I would wanna cop them just the sake it, if they were anyother color I would grab them for sure haha

True. I still wanna cop em but I'm not into loud colored shoes like I used to be. Plus I got the black version of those that I still haven't worn
  • AP21
    Options
    yo seeds...what size shoe you wear brah

i swear you be getting those come ups

you cant wear anything over a 10 lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Haha Im a US11 bro, but if I need to at times I can if they are flynit joints I can get a 10.5... I think Im like the most common size...
  • AP21
    edited May 2017
    Options

Haha Im a US11 bro, but if I need to at times I can if they are flynit joints I can get a 10.5... I think Im like the most common size...

i was close lol

anything over 10 is usually a wrap if it goes on sale and you dont have a plug or just in the know about when stuff go on sale

I rarely if ever buy shoes at retail, but my cheapness tends to make me miss out on shoes a lot

i saw a pair of the bape NMDs on "stadium goods" iirc, going for like $8k...WHAT in all the ? ??

OH...and if anybody cosigning the new yeezy calabassas adidas, commit dat. If you gon give Steph ? for those walking shoes that UA tried to release, then you GOTTA clown Ye

these ? ugly

p.jpg
  • bck145
    Options

i was close lol

anything over 10 is usually a wrap if it goes on sale and you dont have a plug or just in the know about when stuff go on sale

I rarely if ever buy shoes at retail, but my cheapness tends to make me miss out on shoes a lot

i saw a pair of the bape NMDs on "stadium goods" iirc, going for like $8k...WHAT in all the ? ??

OH...and if anybody cosigning the new yeezy calabassas adidas, commit dat. If you gon give Steph ? for those walking shoes that UA tried to release, then you GOTTA clown Ye

these ? ugly

p.jpg

Growing up they always had these same things at the Reebok outlets....obviously not Adidas but he even took the cigarette/dust color that's the Reeboks used to have for sitting so long
  • water ur seeds
    Options

i was close lol

these ? ugly

Yeah I hardly ever pay retail for anything unless its Jordans bro... In this day and age of all the sneaker sites, its like there are always sales on, imo you just gotta look and find gems...
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    nhu8vrmntgqd.jpg

these ? clean for a off day some nice clean pair of light blue jeans and a white tee
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

p.jpg

are_you_serious_right_now.gif

son took an old school pair of school kicks and about to have them sellin out for $500 a pop if u have a plug.

? wild i wont knock his hustle but ? ridiculous
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Those Adidas look like Reeboks .
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Those Adidas look like slightly toasted marshmallows .

Fixed